InuYasha Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Forever In a Spell ❯ Chapter 1 - The Young Lady and the Young Man ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 1 - The young lady and the Young man
PRESENT DAY….
It was a nice day in the Kanto Region. The birds were chirping and wild pokemon were out in search of food. A young woman, around 21 years old, sighed as she stepped out of TR HQ. She sighed and breathed in the fresh air.
“Its going to be a nice day today….I think that I will go gather some fruit from some of the trees around here….”
She sighed as she thought to herself,” How do I get out without getting noticed? I hate that I have to tell people when I am leaving…I just want to be normal…”
She grabbed a basket and looked around. “Noone is out today..Good! Now here is my chance!!!”
Amadala looked around again and then took off for the woods.
She ran for about 10 minutes or so until she came to the clearing with the fruit trees. She looked up and saw that the apple tree was full in bloom. “YAY!!! APPLES! MY FAVORITE!!”
She climbed up to the top of the tree and began picking the apples. She took them off one at a time and threw them into her bucket, which was on the ground. She was having a good time until she heard someone call her name.
“AMADALA!!! WHERE ARE YOU!?!?!!”
Amadala dropped her last apple. She knew who it was. “Oh No!! Its Cassidy! She will skin me alive when she finds out what I did!!!”
Amadala jumped from the last branch and fell onto the ground. She took off to run and then looked back at her apples.
She sighed. “I will have to leave them here!! I will come back though and get them!”
“AMA!!!! YOU BETTER GET OUT HERE!!!”
Amadala freaked out and took off into the woods.
 
MEANWHILE IN THE FEUDAL ERA…
Bankotsu and the rest of the mercenaries were traveling around and gathering food up. They had planned to travel back to the Kanto Region, where their hideout was at. Or at least, what was left of it.
Bankotsu looked at the rest of the group and said,” ALRIGHT MEN!! We will rest here! I am going to fetch some water…”
The group nodded and Jakotsu said,” Be careful Oo-Aniki..”
Bankotsu scoffed and walked into the woods. He walked for 10 minutes or so until he came to a waterfall. He carefully bent down and gathered some water. As he turned to leave, he felt something in the air.
It was nothing bad or anything..in fact, it felt great.
Something is here…its not bad…its actually wonderful…”
Bankotsu looked around and that is when he noticed an old well that looked dirty and there were branches growing on it.
“Funny…” He said to himself,”I have never noticed a well near the hideout before..”
He walked to it and looked inside. “Hmm…there is nothing in here…”
All of a sudden, a bright light appeared which blinded Bankotsu. He lost his balance and fell into the well. That is when he blacked out.
When he came to about 20 minutes or so later, he realized that he was still in the well. “OH NO!!! I got to get out and find the rest of the group…”
He pulled himself out of the well and looked around. He noticed that everything had changed. “Where am I?” He said as he looked around.
(Yes, he is now in present day Japan)
He walked around and then out of the corner of his eye, he spotted a young woman that came out of the clearing. Clearly, she had not noticed him b/c she was breathing heavily and saying to herself,” I think that I am safe…”
Bankotsu jumped into a bush and watched the young woman.
Amadala walked out and saw that she was on top of a mountain. She looked and sighed. “I love it up here…I can see the whole Kanto Region.”
She was so busy looking out that she did not notice that the tip that she was standing on gave away. She fell and then grabbed onto a branch. “OH NO!!! HELP!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!”
Bankotsu heard her and ran up to her. He extended his hand and said,” Grab on..”
She looked up and blushed. “He sure is handsome..” She thought to herself.
“Grab on!!” He said as Amadala grabbed his hand and he pulled her up. They were both breathing heavily as she said,” Thank you sir…”
“No problem…” Bankotsu said as he looked and grabbed her behind.
“EEP!!!” Amadala said as she slapped Bankotsu.
“WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!?!?!??!!?!?” He shouted.
“You touched me….you pervert!!!!!!!! What is wrong with you!??!?!!?!” She shouted as she got up and brushed the dirt and grass off of her.
“Hey…hey..you got spunk!! I like that in a wrench!” Bankotsu said while he smirked.
“WHAT DID YOU CALL ME???!?!?!!?” Amadala said as she tried to hit him.
“A wrench!?!?! What is the big deal with that?”
“THAT MEANS SLUT!!! I AM NOT A SLUT YOU BASTARD!!!!” Amadala said as she punched him square in the jaw.
She was about to go at him again when she heard her name being called. This time it was from Butch.
“AMA!!! Where are you!?!??!?!”
“Oh no..I got to go….you are lucky I have to go you pervert!!” Amadala said as she took off into the woods.
Bankotsu just stood there and placed his hand to his cheek. “No girl has ever punched me like that before…I did not even get her name..I guess I could go home the same way that I came but I need to know who she is before I do….”
He grabbed Banryu and took off in the direction that Amadala went.
Amadala ran into the woods until she seen Butch coming her way.
“AMA!! Thank goodness!!” Butch said as he hugged her.
“I am alright Butch….really…” Amadala said as she picked up her basket that she had left and walked with him back to TR HQ.
Bankotsu watched her from a distance and sighed. “That must be one of her friends…..”
Bankotsu tiptoed right behind Butch and Amadala until they came to the building.
Bankotsu jumped back in shock and said loudly,” WHOA!??!?!!?”
Amadala and Butch turned around and saw Bankotsu standing there in shock. Amadala went up to him and said,” YOU AGAIN!?!??! You have not learned your lesson, have you?”
Bankotsu said,” Girl wait!! I must know your name!!! I just followed you b/c I want to know your name…”

Amadala put her fists down and said,” Umm….its Amadala….”
Bankotsu smirked and said,” Amadala..I like it….my name is Bankotsu by the way..”
Amadala smirked right back and said,” Nice to meet you Bankotsu aka Pervert…”
Bankotsu cringed at that and said,” Umm…where am I?”
“You are in the Kanto Region outside of Tokyo….2008…”
Bankotsu looked at her in shock. He realized that the well he went through was no ordinary well at all. It was a portal to the future and back!
“Umm…something wrong Bankotsu?” Amadala said as she continued to look at him.
“This is going to sound crazy but I came out of a well from the Feudal Era of Japan and landed here…” Bankotsu said.
Amadala thought for a minute and then said,” Oh!!! You must mean the old well that has branches growing on it right near the cliff where you rescued me…wow…it's a portal..I was wondering where you were from…man, you have strange clothes…”
Bankotsu chuckled at the remark. “I was going to say the same thing..I have never seen a woman wear the type of clothes that you have on..”
Amadala looked down at her uniform. “Oh my uniform? Yeah, I don't like it most of the time…I rather wear pants but this will do I guess…so, are you going back home?”
Bankotsu twiddled his fingers as he sat Banryu down. “Actually, I want to get to know you and the future better..so…um….”
Amadala smiled as if she knew what he was going to say. “I would be honored if you stayed with me for a while..”
Bankotsu nodded happily as Butch gave Amadala a look and then pulled her to the side.
“ummm…something wrong Butch?” Amadala asked.
“Yeah….what about Tyler? What are you going to tell him? He will skin Bankotsu alive when he finds out…”
Amadala smiled at Butch. “Calm down Butch..it will be okay..Tyler is on a mission and won't be back until next week…I am sure that Bankotsu will be gone then…”
Butch sighed. “I hope you are right Amadala…I hope you are right…”