InuYasha Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Forever In a Spell ❯ Chapter 2 -Welcome to my Home ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 2 - Welcome to my home!
Amadala sighed as the group of people walked into headquarters. As they did, some of the girls in HQ stared at Bankotsu and Amadala and just giggled. Amadala sighed and thought to herself,” Why me?!?!?”
Butch heard his watch go off and looked at the clock. “Geez..is it that time already? Sorry Ama,...got to go and report to Cassidy that you are alright…bye!!” Butch took off down the hallway.
Amadala waved to him as she pressed the button on the elevator.
“Umm...Ms. Amadala….” Bankotsu said as Amadala put a hand to his mouth.
“You can call me Amadala without the Miss or Ama for short..”
“Okay Ama….how are we going to get to the top of the building?”
Amadala smiled as the elevator door opened and they both stepped inside. “Watch…”
She pressed the button and the elevator went up.
“What is this?!??!” Bankotsu said as he held onto the railing.
“Oh…its an elevator…it takes you up and down floors….”
Bankotsu looked around and said,” No kidding….wow…”
The door opened and Bankotsu and Amadala stepped out side. She motioned for him to follow her and Bankotsu followed. They came to a door and Amadala took out her keys and opened it.
Bankotsu about jumped back when he seen the room. It was huge!!!
Bankotsu walked around and looked at the strange things that he had never seen before.
Amadala smiled and walked over to the couch where he was looking at the TV.
“Amadala…what this?” Bankotsu said as he continued to study the TV.
“OH that is a TV……you can watch things on it…” Amadala said as she took the remote and turned it on.
Bankotsu just sat there. He took the remote and began turning the channels.
Amadala smiled and said,” Are you hungry Bankotsu? I can fix you something to eat if you want..”
Just then Bankotsu's stomach grumbled. “Now come to think of it, I have not eaten for a while now…so…yes…”
Amadala smiled and said,” I will fix a rice, veggie, and fish dish..is that okay with you?”
Bankotsu smiled and nodded.
“Good…” Amadala went into the kitchen and began taking some things out of her refridgerator. She sat the stuff on the counter and began making the casserole. Bankotsu walked up to her.
“Can I help you with anything?” Bankotsu said as he watched Amadala placed the casserole in the oven. Amadala smiled.
“Sure..here..” She said as she handed him the plates and cups. ,”You can set the table for me…”
Bankotsu nodded and said,” These are strange plates….the ones that we use are wooden or too nice for use to use…”
Amadala smiled and said,” I am glad that you like them…”
Bankotsu sat the table as Amadala took the casserole out of the oven and placed it on the table.
She got the wine down and poured some into the glasses. “I hope that wine is okay with you..”
Bankotus nodded and said,” Sure it is..in fact, I drink Sake where I come from….”
Amadala thought for a minute and said,” I have never tried it before..”
Bankotsu looked at her in shock and said,”You have never tried sake!? It tastes just like wine maybe stronger..”
Amadala smiled as they sat down at the table. “So Bankotsu, what do you do for a living?”
Bankotsu looked at her as he took some casserole and placed it on his plate. “Well…I used to be a mercenary…I was resurrected for a third time not too long ago….the witch that resurrected us said to me that I would meet something wonderful…”
Amadala nodded and said,” I work as theif….I steal things for a living…”
“Really? Wow…that explains a lot…” Bankotsu said as he looked for his chopsticks. He did not find them instead he found something else…
“Um Ama?”
“Yes Bankotsu what is it?”
“Where are the chopsticks?” Bankotsu said as he continued looking for them.
Amadala laughed. “Oh we are using forks tonight…” She pointed the fork nesar his plate.
Bankotsu laughed and then tried to eat with his fork. Unfortunately, he was having a hard time doing it and was spilling the food on his clothes. Amadala laughed.
“Here Bankotsu…let me show you how to use it…”
Amadala took hold of his hand and showed him how to use the fork. Bankotsu looked down.
“You have small hands ……”
Amadala blushed and said,” And you have big hands for such a short guy…”
Bankotsu laughed and went for his wine. As he did, he looked at a stick that was propped up on a wall in the living room. “Ama….may I ask about the stick in the living room?”
Amadala turned around to face the weapon. She smiled. “That is my weapon Midnight….it can shoot lightning at anyone…Now may I ask about your sword? What is the deal with it?”
Bankotsu smiled back. “That is Banryu….my favorite weapon..My uncle made it for me when I was little and my father gave it to me…it can shoot all kinds of tricks out of it..”
Amadala looked at Bankotsu and said,” What were your parents like?”
Bankotsu sighed. “My father was a blacksmith for a neighboring town where we lived at…he used to help my uncle out a lot with his blacksmith trade…..he died when I was eight years old of Tuberculosis..”
Amadala said,” I am sorry Bankotsu…”
Bankotsu shrugged,” I still have good memories of him..my mother was a pottery maker…she had her own shop out of her house…..Her and I were banished when I was 10 years old b/c the village thought that she had matted with a demon…I -I- left her the night she was banished……”
Amadala looked at Bankotsu. She whispered,” My mother died when I was 4 years old..my aunt and grandmother killed her…..my father went insane and was placed in a mental institute..”
Bankotsu looked at her. “And I thought my life was bad…”
Amadala shook her head.” I enjoyed my life…I was taken in by my best friend Cassidy and her mom……So, is your mother still living?”
Bankotsu nodded. “She was forced to watch my execution when I died the first time…I remember seeing her tears when she seen me but I remember her whispering to me that she loved me and that she was proud of me…..I heard from some villagers that she was living in a tiny house not far from our hideout..”
Amadala looked up when she heard ours. “There are more people that you travel with?”
Bankostu nodded. “Yes, I travel with a group called the Band of Seven…they are like my family b/c I traveled with them for such a long time…..I am the leader of the group….”
Amadala looked at him and laughed. Bankotsu looked at her funny. “What's so funny?”
“You are the leader? You look so young..” Amadala said.
“Its not funny…yes I am…I have been the leader since I was 13 years old…”
“But what did the other guys say about following a young guy?” Amadala said as her and Bankotsu cleared the table.
“Not much….b/c one of the guys that I travel with has been my best friend for a long time and he told them that I wanted to be a leader not a follower and naturally they agreed to it….”
“What is this guys name?” Amadala asked as she washed up the dishes.
“Well his name is Jakotsu and he crossdresses and likes guys…Don't take that against him…”
“Well I have two guys who are my friends that crossdress so its not unusual in the least…” Amadala said as she put the dishes up.
“I think that is all of them…” Amadala said as she looked around, “Do you want to take a shower Bankotsu? I could go wash your clothes….they are filthy…”
Bankotsu looked down at his clothes. Sure enough, they were covered in dirt and he did need a bath.
Bankotsu nodded. Amadala smiled and walked to a closet and took out some clothes. “Here these are Butch's clothes…he left them over here one time when he was fixing my shower…he got dirty and lucky brought some backup clothes…these should fit you..”

Bankotsu nodded. “Thanks..could you show me how to work the shower…”
“No problem…”
Amadala walked with him to the bathroom. “You turn this knob for hot and this for cold…and then pull the button for the shower..”
“Thanks..” as Amadala closed the door. Bankotsu sighed. He turned on the water and then the shower. He took off his clothes and threw them in the hallway for Amadala to get them.
As he was showering, he was thinking to himself. He thought about Amadala and how sweet she was.