InuYasha Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Forever In a Spell ❯ Chapter 3 - How do I use this? ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Ch. 3- How do you use this?
Amadala opened the door to her apartment and Bankotsu looked inside. “This..is amazing!” He said as he gave himself a tour of the apartment. Amadala grinned and thought to herself,” He sure is handsome and smart…” Then she shook her head and thought to herself,” No! I cannot be falling in love with him!!” Bankotsu came back into the Kitchen where Amadala was at. Amadala looked at him and said,” I need you to help me with something.” Bankotsu nodded as Amadala pulled out Midnight. “I just got Midnight not too long ago and unfortunately, I do not know how to use it..I was wondering…could you show me some tricks that you do?” Bankotsu said,” I will but only if you will let me stay here.” Amadala smiled and said,” You have got yourself a deal.”
Later on that day, Amadala took a load of laundry down to the laundry room. She did not want anyone to know that she was hiding someone in TR HQ but she knew that she would have to tell her friends. Amadala sighed as she put some clothes in the washing machine. Just then, she heard a voice. “Well Amadala…I never thought that you had it in you..” Amadala turned around to see Cassidy standing behind her. “What do you mean Cass?” Amadala said with a puzzled look on her face. “I never thought that you would be brave enough to bring a strange guy into your apartment and put him up..way to go!” Cassidy said while smiling. “So…..what's his name?” “His name is Bankotsu and he is from Feudal Japan…” Amadala said. “I heard from Butch that he was pretty damn cute….” Cassidy said while she took her clothes out of the dryer. Amadala blushed at the thought of that and finally she said,” He is cute.” Cassidy grinned and said,” Aww! Our wittle baby has a crush!”
Amadala said,” SHH!!!! I do not! Besides, I already have a boyfriend!” Cassidy said,” Whatever! I want to meet this guy!” Amadala said,” NO!!! No you don't!!!” “I do! Please I must meet him!” Cassidy said.”Alright..meet me tomorrow at my apartment and tell Butch to give you some of his clothes b/c Bankotsu needs some to fit in.” “OK…I will see you tomorrow and remember…don't do anything stupid….wish you luck…” Cassidy said as she winked at Amadala and left the laundry room.
“Why does Cass think that I like him? He is just a friend. Nothing more” Amadala thought to herself as she walked back to her room with clothes in the clothes basket. She opened the door and called out,” I am home.” Bankotsu shouted,” I am in the living room!”
Amadala walked into the living room to see Bankotsu polishing his banrou. “So……when do we start the training?” Amadala said. “Tommorow…I can show you all kinds of tricks…” Bankotsu said as Amadala folded up her clothes. “Oh…are you hungry? If you are, then I can start on some dinner..” Amadala said aas she put the clothes away. Bankotsu thought about it. He had not really had anything that day and he was pretty hungry. “I am kinda hungry…..Dinner sounds good right about now.” Bankotsu said as his stomach growled in agreement. Amadala laughed and said,” Okay…does fish and rice sound good?” “Sounds great!” Bankotsu said.
Amadala got out the things needed to cook dinner. “Can I help you with something?” Bankotsu said as he watched her cook. “You can set the table if you want to, the plates and things are in that cupboard over there.” Amadala said as she pointed to the dishes and things. As Bankotsu set the table, he glanced back over to where Amadala was at. “She is so pretty….I have only known her for one day and I am already beginning to fall in love with her…” Bankotsu thought to himself as he finished up.
Amadala placed the food on the table and said,” Well…dig in!” Bankotsu looked down to find the chopsticks to eat with. Instead he found something else its spot. “Ummm..Amadala…..what is this thing?” Bankotsu said as he picked up the object. “Oh that…that's a fork! You eat with it…” Amadala said as she was eating. “Ummm..how…how do I use it? I never eaten with something like this before….just chopsticks..” Bankotsu said as he tried to figure out how to use the fork. Amadala laughed and said, “Here, let me show you.” Amadala took his hand and showed him how to use the fork. Bankotsu looked down and said,” You have small hands.” Amadala blushed and pulled her hands back. “You have large hands for such a small guy..”Amadala said while chuckling. Bankotsu chuckled as that remark and continued to eat.
When they finished eating, they cleared the table and Amadala got her guest room fixed for Bankotsu. She handed him some towels and soap and said,” You might want to take a shower, you are very dirty. Give me your clothes and I will wash them.” Bankotsu looked down at his uniform. It was true. He was very dirty and needed a shower. He sighed and said, “Alright.” He carefully removed his armor and his gloves and shoes. He let down his hair which went to his behind. Amadala was amazed at how long his hair actually was. She gave him some night clothes that Butch had given to her not too long ago and told him,” These should fit you ok. They might be a little bit big but I suppose that they will be alright.”
Bankotsu nodded and he went in to the bathroom and removed his clothing which he threw out into the hallway for Amadala to take to get cleaned. Bankotsu turned on the water and stepped into the shower. He felt the warm water go down his back. As he washed his hair, he thought to himself,” Amadala has been so kind to me. I just hope the guys will like her as well.” He finished his shower up and put on the clothes that Amadala gave to him. They fit him ok but they still were a little bit big on him. “Oh well…these will do.” Bankotsu thought to himself as he walked out of the bathroom.
He looked around and saw Amadala asleep on the couch. She had washed his clothes and hung them up to dry. Bankotsu smiled and grabbed a blanket from the nearest couch. He placed on top of Amadala and whispered to her,” Good night and thank you for everything.” As he tip toed to his room and got into the bed, he could not help but think about what the young witch had told him. “Maybe Amadala was that something wonderful that we would encounter.” He thought to himself as he dozed off to sleep.