InuYasha Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Forever In a Spell ❯ Ch 4- Let The Training Begin! ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 4- Let the Training Begin!
 
The next morning was bright and sunny. The sun glistened into Amadala's apartment and it caused Amadala to stir a bit. She slowly opened her eyes and thought to herself,” I must have dozed off! Bankotsu! He is going to think that I am such a jerk for falling asleep on him!!!” She got up off of the couch and went and took a shower. Then she decided to put on her jeans and a tank top due to she would begin her training. As she walked back into the kitchen, she saw Bankotsu in his armor and everything sitting as the table. “Good morning…” Bankotsu said with a smile on his face. “Umm…good morning. I am so sorry for falling asleep on you last night.” Amadala said while smiling. “Its ok…….I knew that you were tired…..so…..are you ready to begin the training?” Bankotsu said. “Sure…but first we must have breakfast. Cannot train on an empty stomach!” Amadala said while laughing.
Amadala fixed breakfast and they both sat down to eat. Amadala looked at Bankotsu and she felt her heart skip a beat. She thought to herself,” I am falling for him! I cannot be doing this! I have a boyfriend! But yet..he is …different than other guys.” Bankotsu looked up at Amadala and thought to himself,” She is different than other women..she has a warm spirit about her….and I love that…..” Amadala saw that Bankotsu was looking at her and she quickly went back to eating. Bankotsu looked away and done the same thing.
After they had finished eating, Bankotsu was trying to braid his hair with not much luck on it. Amadala had to giggle and said,” Let me help you with that.” She sat down on the floor next to him and began braiding his hair. He looked at her and said,” Thank you. I am not very good at braiding hair. Usually I will get one of the other guys to do it for me.” Amadala giggled and said,” No problem.” As Amadala braided Bankotsu's hair, she asked,” What is it like in the Feudal Era?” Bankotsu said,” Well…its nothing like this….there are no cars….there is a bunch of forests and farm lands…you walk to get to where you are going…..it is very nice…I love it..” Amadala smiled and said,” Its sounds so wonderful..”
As Amadala finished up with Bankotsu's hair, she heard a knock on the door. “Hold on!” Amadala called out as she walked to the door and unlocked it. Cassidy stepped into the apartment and said,” Hi Amadala! So, where is this guy at?” Amadala blushed a dark red color and motioned toward the living room. Cassidy walked into the living room and saw Bankotsu sitting on the floor. Cassidy looked at Amadala and said,” Way to go Amadala! This is one sexy dude that you grabbed!” Amadala turned a beet red and said,” CASSIDY!!!!!” Bankotsu giggled and said,” Who is this Amadala?” Amadala sighed and said,” Bankotsu, this is Cassidy. She is one of my best friends.” Bankotsu said,” It is nice to meet you Cassidy.” Amadala said,” Bankotsu and I were just about to go into the meadow to beginning training.” Cassidy nodded and said,”Well I will not interfere with you two love birds! See ya later!” Cassidy walked out of the apartment and closed the door behind her.
Amadala sighed as her and Bankotsu took the elevator down to the bottom floor. “Sorry about Cassidy back there…” Amadala said as she twiddled her thumbs. “No problem…sometimes friends can get on your nerves…” Bankotsu said as they exited out of the elevator and headed toward the door. A bunch of rockets were looking at Amadala and the young man that was right next to her. A couple were whispering to themselves and giggling. Amadala blushed at them doing this and thought to herself,” So much for not being noticed.” They excited the building and Amadala pointed to a patch of land that was free of trees and things. “We can practice over there if you want to, there is no trees or anything that is blocking that.” Bankotsu nodded and said,” Ok.”
They walked over to the clearing and Bankotsu sat down and closed his eyes. “Umm…what are you doing?” Amadala said as she sat down next to him. “This is Lesson One…in order to do a trick, you must first clear your mind or else you will not be able to concentrate on the trick.” Bankotsu said. Amadala looked at him funny. “Close your eyes and clear your mind….” Bankotsu said softly. Amadala sighed and closed her eyes. Bankotsu said,” Are you ready?” Amadala said,” My mind is free of distractions.” Suddenly, she felt someone grab her arm and pull her up. “Its okay..it's just me…this is lesson number two…” Bankotsu said as he got Amadala her weapon. “Lesson Two……you focus on what you want your weapon to do…” Bankotsu said as he handed Amadala her weapon. He blindfolded her so she would not open her eyes. He grabbed his weapon and told her,” Lesson Three…now that you are focused on your trick…try your best to do it….” Amadala took a deep breath and imagined her trick. She aimed her stick toward a tree and swung it. The trick hit the tree with a loud THUD. “Wh…what did I do?” Amadala said nervous like. Bankotsu smiled and said,” You just performed your first trick.”
“No joke? I did it! I DID IT!!!” Amadala said excitingly. “Yes but there are still many tricks to learn before you can become a pro…” Bankotsu said as he moved her arms. Amadala was turning red but she knew that she had to concentrate. Bankotsu said,” I am going to show you how to do a thunder trick….in order for you to do this…you must listen very carefully.” Amadala nodded and said,” That is the only thing that I can do for the moment..” Bankotsu raised the arm that she had her stick in up and he said,” Now, twirl your stick…..imagine the lightning coming down for the sky..” Amadala started twirling her stick high above her head and as she did, the lightning came down from the sky. “Good…now……..aim it in front of you…” Amadala did as she was told and it hit the same tree as before only this tree came down with a hard THUD. “Now, uncover your eyes and look…” Bankotsu said. Amadala uncovered her eyes and said,” I did that!?!??!?!” Bankotsu nodded and said,” Yes, you did.”
Later on, the two decided to take a break from training. They went down to the same stream that they had been at before and Amadala jumped into the water (with her clothes still on of course!). “Come on in!” Amadala said as she motioned to Bankotsu. Bankotsu removed his armor and his shoes and gloves. “I don't think so! I am just going to stay right here!” Amadala grinned and she dove underwater. She swam over to where Bankotsu was at and grabbed his leg and pulled him in. Bankotsu landed in the water with a loud SPLASH. “Hey!! What's the big idea?” Bankotsu said as he splashed water on Amadala. Amadala grinned and said,” I wanted to do that…what's wrong?” “Oh..its nothing…its just….I miss my friends and they are probably wondering where I am at right now…” Bankotsu said as he looked up at the sky. Amadala said,” You can go back if you want to…” Bankotsu looked at her and said,” Not right now. I am enjoying myself. Besides, they will wait for me. They are my friends after all.” Amadala nodded and said,” I will race you back to shore.” Bankotsu grinned and said,” I am so going to beat you!” As they raced toward shore, it looked as if the sun was shinning on them both.