InuYasha Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Forever In a Spell ❯ Chapter 7 - Return to Feudal Japan ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 7- Returning to the Feudal Era
The next day was a beautiful day as Amadala and Bankotsu grabbed their things and got ready to head down to the well. Amadala's friends had gathered to say goodbye to her. Butch and Cassidy hugged Amadala and said to Bankotsu,” You had better take good care of her!” Bankotsu laughed and said,” Don't worry..she will be safe with me!” Cassidy grabbed something out of her pocket. “Here Amadala..my mother gave this to me and she wanted me to give it to you when the time was right and well…right now seems like the perfect time…..” Amadala took the small package and opened it. Inside was a set of purple beads and a letter with them. Amadala took the letter out and read it. “To my dearest daughter, I used these beads when I was just beginning out as a wiccan healer…they are healing beads…Hopefully these will help you along the way to finding your life…I want you to know that I will always love you and the powere of these beads come from within….Much love, your mother.” Amadala started tearing up and she wiped the tears from her face. Amadala hugged Cassidy and said,” Thank you so much..I will treasure this always.” Cassidy nodded and she turned to Bankotsu and said,” You had better take care of her or there will something nasty in your future if you get my drift.” Bankotsu said,” Don't worry. I will take good care of her, I promise.” Amadala looked at Bankotsu and said,” We should get going then.”
Bankotsu nodded and said,” Let's go.” Bankotsu and Amadala walked into the woods waving back at Amadala's friends. Amadala snuggled up to Bankotsu as they walked and she said,” Are you glad to be going home?” Bankotsu nodded and said,” I am even more glad that you are going with me. I must warn you though. My friends have not seen a woman in such a long time so……they are going to be starring at you a lot…” Amadala laughed and said,” That's okay…my big strong man will protect me…” Bankotsu chuckled and said,” More like Short strong man…” Amadala laughed and looked at they came to the well. Bankotsu wrapped a blanket around her and said,” Now remember..hold on to me as tight as you can…alright?” Amadala nodded as they climbed up on top of the well. Amadala grabbed Bankotsu as tight as possible. “Ready?” Amadala said. “Ready…set…go!” Bankotsu said as they jumped into the well.
It seemed like forever but then they landed on the other side with a loud THUD!!! “We…we…made it Bankotsu!” Amadala said as she climbed out of the well. She offered her hand to Bankotsu and Bankotsu gladly accepted it. Bankotsu climbed out of the well and said,” Welcome to Feudal Japan.”
TO BE CONTINUED