InuYasha Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Forever In a Spell ❯ Chapter 6- Who are you going to choose? ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 6 - Who are you going to choose?
The sun came in the bedroom the next morning. Bankotsu stirred a bit but not enough to wake Amadala up. Amadala kind of shifted herself in bed. Bankotsu had to smile and he kissed her. He carefully got out of the bed so he would not wake her. He went and got into the shower. As he was washing his hair, he thought to himself,” I wonder what the guys are up to right now? Probably worried about me. I should be going back soon. I think that I will go back tomorrow. I hope that is good enough for Amadala.” He got out of the shower and got dressed. He walked into the living room where Amadala was sitting on a sofa. “Hi Amadala…did you sleep ok?” Bankotsu said as he was braiding his hair. Amadala nodded and said,” I have a question for you: When are we leaving to go back to Feudal Japan?” Bankotsu sat next to her on the sofa and said,” I want to leave tomorrow if that is alright with you. That should give you enough time to pack and enough time for you to say goodbye to everyone.” Amadala nodded and said,” I need to tell everyone that I am leaving for a while and I will be back soon.”
After breakfast, Amadala decided to walk over to Butch and Cassidy's apartment and talk to them. She knocked on the door and she heard a voice saying,” Come on in!” Amadala opened the door and stepped inside the apartment. “Hi Amadala! What is going on?” Butch said as he closed the door. Amadala sighed and said,” I am leaving for the Feudal Era tomorrow.” Butch nodded and said,” Are you going to tell Tyler?” Amadala twiddled her thumbs and said,” That is what I wanted to talk to you and Cassidy about.” “Talk to us about what?” Cassidy said as she walked into the living room. Amadala sat down, took a deep breath, and said,” I love Bankotsu.” Butch and Cassidy just sat there in disbelief. Finally, Cassidy said,” But what about Tyler?” Amadala said,” I don't know…….I have to make a choice and it is not an easy one.” Butch put his arms around Amadala and said,” Whatever your choice is, we will be here to support you no matter what.” Amadala smiled and said,” Thank guys. You are truly my best friends!” Butch and Cassidy smiled and said,” Thanks!” Cassidy hugged Amadala and said,” It sure is not going to be the same without you here!” Amadala smiled and said,” But I will be back to visit! I am not going to stay forever!” Butch smiled and hugged Amadala and said,” You better visit us!!” Amadala smiled and said,” Well, I got a bunch more people to say goodbye too! Take care and see us off tomorrow!” “We will!” Butch and Cassidy said.
Amadala went to her other friends to say goodbye. Jesse and James hated to see her leave for a while but they thought that it was really sweet that she loved Bankotsu. Lyon and Maria spent half the afternoon talking to her and crying. Amadala finally came down to the last person: Tyler. Amadala sighed and knocked on the door. “COME IN!!!” A stern voice said. Amadala opened the door to see Tyler's partner Piff in the room. “So..the rumors are true…you are leaving us!” Piff said as she walked in. Amadala grinned and said,” I am and I have some other news too…” “What other news?” Tyler said as he walked into the room. “Tyler…there is something that I want to tell you..” Amadala said as she sat down next to Tyler on the sofa. Amadala took a deep breath and said,” I love you with all my heart but I have found someone else so…..this is not easy…I am breaking up with you….” Tyler looked at Amadala and said,” Oh…..” “I am soo sorry…I did not mean for it to happen..” Amadala said as she looked at Tyler. Tyler said,” I thought that I was going to have to tell you…..I have met someone else too..” Amadala smiled and said”, You mean…you met someone too and love them?” Tyler nodded and Amadala hugged Tyler. “THIS IS GREAT!!!!! I was so scared that you were going to be upset!” “I am a little upset but happy at the same time..” Tyler said as he hugged Amadala. “So…you are leaving us? For the feudal era?” Tyler said as he looked at Amadala. Amadala nodded and said,”Its true but I will be back.” Tyler said,” I wish you good luck in the Feudal Era and don't let that guy you met beat you down!” Amadala said,” I will not.”
Later on that evening, Amadala came back to her apartment and started packing. “So….how did it go with your friends?” Bankotsu said as he helped her pack her some clothes. “Welll….Most of them were sad to see me leave but they told me to come back..Butch and Cassidy agreed to look after my apartment while I am gone…” Bankotsu wrapped his arms around Amadala and said,” I am glad that you are coming back with me.” Amadala smiled and kissed him and said,” Me too…” “We should finish up here and then get ready for bed….we need to leave early tomorrow morning..” Bankotsu said as he took Amadala's bag and put it on the table. Amadala nodded and said,” We should.” Bankotsu and Amadala got ready for bed. As they climbed into bed together, they each were thinking about the adventure that was about to unfold. Amadala was nervous about meeting Bankotsu's friends but she knew that it would be ok. Bankotsu was worried about the band accepting Amadala but he knew that she would be ok. After all, she had the friendship and love in her heart and that is what mattered the most.
As they both went to sleep, they were each glad to have each other and they were both excited about traveling back to the Feudal Era.