InuYasha Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ You Will Know What Its Like ❯ Chapter 2- Kind of Funny ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 2- Kind of Funny
Amadala and Suikotsu walked down the hall until they got to Bankotsu's door. Amadala knocked on the door. “Are you sure about this Suikotsu? I mean, couldn't be something else?” “What else would it be Ama?” Suikotsu said as the door opened. Bankotsu looked at the two. “What..what is going on guys?” “Ban-san…..Suikotsu believes that he knows what is wrong with you…” Amadala said as they closed the door behind them. “Really? When will it be over with?” Bankotsu said as he sat down on his bed. “Well…I will tell you but first..let me ask you some questions…Are you feeling sick right now?” “Yep…what is this about?” “Hold on Aniki….have you been having food cravings?” “Tonight ….I just started having a HUGE craving for pickles and onions…what is going on?” Suikotsu ignored him. “What about breast tenderness? Does your chest feel like it is on fire?” Bankotsu got really annoyed. “YES!!! Now, how long with this last?” “Umm..Big Brother..this should last for 9 months…..” Bankotsu turned white. “You mean…..” Amadala nodded. “Congradualations Bankotsu….you are pregnant…” Bankotsu layed down on the bed and covered his face with his hands.
“No…I can't be….I am the leader of the band of seven…I never has sexual contact with another person…this cannot be happening…” “But it is Aniki….tell me something…..has anything happened to you since today?” Bankotsu sat up and looked at Suikotsu and thought for a moment. Bankotsu shook his head. “No..I don't remember anything weird….” Suikotsu sighed and said,” Well, have you hugged anyone or anything? This sounds like the work of a sorceress.” Bankotsu said,” I have been touched on my shoulder by everyone today…oh my gosh…..you don't think..that I am pregnant with one of the eight people in this house's baby?” Suikotsu shrugged. “I have no clue…there is six men and one woman that could be the mother or the father…” “What are we going to do Suikotsu?” Amadala said as she hugged Bankotsu. Suikotsu said,” Well…..he will just have to go through the pregnancy…and once the baby is born, we will go from there…” Amadala nodded and said,” We need to tell the others….and then figure out who is the father or the mother…” Suikotsu chuckled.
“Why are you laughing Doctor? This is not funny! Not one little bit!!” Bankotsu said. Suikotsu tried to keep a straight face but it was hard to. “Well…I was just thinking….in a weird sort of way…shall we call you mother-to-be or father-to-be?” Bankotsu almost fell back anime style. “What….why are you asking me? I am the father-to-be for the time being!” “But Aniki……you are also the mother b/c you are carrying the child!!” Bankotsu rubbed his temples on his forehead. “Oy…just the thought of this is giving me a headache…” Suikotsu looked at Bankotsu and said,” Lay down. I want to examine you.” “Why?” “To see how the baby is developing and everything….plus, we need to keep a good eye on you…..being male and pregnant is not a good combination Bankotsu…” Bankotsu sighed and took off his armor and laid down on the bed. He untied his belt and said,” Examine away Suikotsu.” Suikotsu took his hand and pressed on the lower part of Bankotsu's stomach. He felt the little human being that was probably no bigger than a pea right now. “Do you feel the baby Suikotsu?” Amadala said with curiousity. Suikotsu nodded. “Yes but we will not be able to feel the baby's heartbeat for several more weeks….until then, Aniki needs to stay calm and keep comfortable for that long..” “What? But what about the band of seven? I am still the leader pregnant or not!!” Bankotsu shouted. Suikotsu sighed. “I mean…you can still be our leader but you just need to be more careful now that you are pregnant Oo-Aniki!”
Amadala said,” We need to tell the others about this. Let's just hope that they take it as good as Bankotsu did.” Unfortunately, that was not the case…”OH MY GOSH!!! HE IS!!!” Renkotsu said trying to hold a giggle in. Jakotsu even laughed at the thought of a pregnant Bankotsu. “SHUT IT!!! It is not funny!” Bankotsu said as he looked around the room. Mukotsu walked up to Bankotsu and said,” Remember what I told you before, be careful of what you say……….and now looked what happens! You get your child that you wanted!” Bankotsu could not stand see his friends laughing at him. “I am going to bed…leave me alone..” Bankotsu walked down the hall and closed the door to his room. Everyone looked at each other. “I think that we mad Bankotsu really mad you guys….” Jakotsu said as he looked at the door. Renkotsu sighed. “How did this happen Suikotsu?” Suikotsu looked at the group and said,” From what Aniki told me, it sounds like a sorceress cast a curse on him and someone touched his shoulder and made him pregnant.” “But Suikotsu…..all of us touched his shoulder today..” Kyoukotsu looked in shock. “That means there are 6 men and one woman whose child Oo-Aniki could be carrying…” Suikotsu said in disbelief.
Everyone looked at Suikotsu and then each other in disbelief. “When will we find out whose child it is?” Ginkotsu said. Amadala spoke up before Suikotsu. “Well…when the baby is born…I could take a blood sample of the baby and everyone else back to my time and then could run a paternity test to see whose child it is…” Suikotsu nodded and then said,” Well, who was the first one to touch Bankotsu tonight?” Everyone looked at each other and then all eyes focused on Jakotsu. “What….me!??!?!! I might be the father?!?!?!” Jakotsu said in shock. “We don't know for a fact yet but you were the first one to touch him on the shoulder when he came back from the woods Jakotsu!” Mukotsu said. Jakotsu sat there in shock at what his friends were telling him. “That is impossible!!! We don't even know that for a fact yet!!” Suikotsu sighed. “May not but it seems more likely that this child is yours Jakotsu.” Jakotsu sighed and looked at Bankotsu's door. “I hope that you will be ok Aniki…” Jakotsu thought to himself.
Bankotsu sighed and went to his mirror. He lifted up his shirt to see his flat stomach. He put a hand on it. “I promise….this is scary for me….but I promise that I will protect you..no matter what…” Bankotsu climbed into bed and turned off the light, determined to keep his promise to his unborn child.
THE NEXT MORNING….
“Morning Suikotsu!” Amadala said as she walked into the kitchen. “Morning Ama…please get a seat and sit down..” Suikotsu said as he handed her a cup of tea. He sat down with his cup of tea and the two began chatting away. Their conversation was interrupted however, when a sound was heard from one of the rooms. “UGG!! I AM GOING TO BE SICK!!!” Bankotsu came running out of the room and went straight for outside. He started pucking behind a bush. Amadala looked at Suikotsu. “Morning sickness?” “Definitely…” The doctor said as both of them got up from the table. Amadala went to a cabinet and grabbed a cloth. She went out to the river and wetted it. She brought it back to the house where Bankotsu was still sick on his stomach. “Here Aniki…take this…” Amadala said as she wipped his forehead. Bankotsu took it and smiled weakily. “Thanks…” “Do you want some 7-up?” Amadala said. (She brought it with her from her time.) Bankotsu nodded. “That would be so nice and I would like some of that herbal tea that it supposed to help a upset stomach..will you tell Mukotsu to make me some?” Amadala nodded as she walked back into the house. She went down to Mukotsu's room and knocked on the door.
“Come in” Amadala opened the door and saw Mukotsu making up some more poisons. “I hope that you are not going to use them on children…” “Oh of course not Ama…these are for the demons and the people that summon them…” Amadala nodded and said,” Bankotsu is sick on his stomach and he was wondering if you could make some of that herbal tea that is supposed to help an upset stomach.” Mukotsu got up from his spot and said,” I will be glad to. Anything for Oo-Aniki…” Amadala smiled and said,” So, when are these poisons of yours going to be done?” “Soon I hope…I want to give them a try as soon as possible…so…Aniki is expecting! How do you feel about that Ama?” Mukotsu said he started making the herbal tea. “Well..I am not sure…I know that he is probably happy…me on the other hand..I don't know…” “You will be happy in the end Amadala…..trust me…this is all kinda a mix up for you but eventually you will accept it” Amadala smiled and said,” Thanks Mukotsu, I am going to get Bankotsu some 7-up and crackers.” Amadala walked to the Kitchen and took out a cup from one of the cabinets.
She carefully poured some 7-up out and took some crackers out of a canister. She walked over to Bankotsu who was sitting on the porch finishing up the tea that Mukotsu made for him. “Here…this will help as well Bankotsu…” Bankotsu looked up and smiled. He took the crackers and 7-up and began to eat and drink. “Thanks Ama…I feel better already…..” “So what is on the agenda for today Aniki?” “Well, we have some missions to sort out in a box in the dining room…..I am just going to let you and Renkotsu look through them and pick out some…” “You are not going into battle in your condition are you?” Amadala said. “No of course not, I am going to let you guys do it….we still need to make a living……I am still the leader but I will have to do the leading from the house and the bed..” Bankotsu said while laughing. “Do you want me to check them out now?” “Sure, why not!” Bankotsu said as Amadala got up and went to Renkotsu who was already looking through the assignments. “What is the orders from Bankotsu?” Renkotsu said as him and Amadala took the box and placed it on the table. “Bankotsu wants us to pick out some missions from this box…he is not going into battle with us for a while so he told us to pick out any one that we want to…” Renkotsu nodded and him and Amadala started looking through the papers. “Man you guys are popular….I have never seen so many assignments….” Amadala said as she took out a parchment. “Well, we are used to this….lots of people want us even more now that we do good instead of evil…” Renkotsu said as Amadala unrolled the parchement that she had. “Hey what about this one? It says,” You are hearby requested by Lord Gorama in request to destroy a demon that is lurking around the province. It seeks out the people and wraps them in a coil and sends poison through the veins….” Amadala felt a chill up her spine as she continues reading. “Your mission if you accept it, seek out the demon and destroy it. Reward is handsomely heavy and you will get your down payment when you reach the province. Well, what do you think Renkotsu?” “Sounds like a good mission, I suggest that we take it. I will write a letter to send to the Lord letting him know that we will be there shortly..” Renkotsu starting writing the letter. “Let's hope that we all can pull this off..” Amadala said.