InuYasha Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Trans-Plantation ❯ The dangers of 'swinging' ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Instead of the pool I was expecting the truck came to a stop near a fairly large lake, where a few other people were `rough housing'. I couldn't wait to join in on the fun.

I climbed out of the truck even before it came to a full stop. I stood with a mischievous smile on my face. These guys wouldn't know what hit them. Miro and the guy who'd been driving came up beside me.

"You want me to introduce you?" Miro asked following my gaze to the congregation of teens.

"No need." I stated taking in the rope swing only a few yards away. I pulled off my clothes and donned in just my swimsuit I sprinted down the slight incline gripping the rope and swung out over the lake. I let go and dropped into the freezing water. I stayed under the surface and swam away. I resurface moments later to come face to face with the second hottest guy I'd ever met. He smirked at me cockily.

"Name's Koga, you are?" I smiled flirtatiously.

"Kagome, now if you'll excuse me I think I'll do that again." With that I left his presence and swam back the way I had come. I pulled myself up onto the bank and prepared to swing out again. Only I was suddenly yanked over to a group of girls by Sango.

"Hey all, this here is Kagome, Miroku's cousin." She said by way of introduction. Most of the girls smiled, but a few scowled.

"Well I'm Ayame, It's nice to meet you," said a red-haired girl in a black bikini and black shorts.

"I'm Akane Tendo." A blue-haired girl in a royal blue one piece said.

"And I am Kikyo, that is Kagura." Said a Raven haired girl in a very revealing red bikini while motioning to another ebon-haired girl in pink.

"Nice to meet you all." I said but the girls weren't looking at me anymore there gazes had been caught by something behind me. I turned to see what was so interesting. I froze and my mouth went dry.

There in a pair of red swim-trunks and nothing else stood the resident mechanic, Inuyasha.

"Hi, Inuyasha." Sango said while rolling her eyes at the other girls. I smiled, "Nice to see you again. How's my baby?"

"She's fine being a little temperamental though, but it is nothing I can't handle."

"I'm sure you can `handle' her just fine." I replied grinning at him. He was grinning as well.

"Wait a second you have a kid?!" Kikyo asked looking at me like I was the nastiest thing ever. I turned to her and tilted my head to the side.

"No I don't have a kid but I do have mustang which I left in the capable hands of Inuyasha." I turned away from her in disgust. Akane came forward.

"So where are you from?" She asked and I instantly liked her. I could tell just by the way she stood that we were going to be great friends.

"She's from heaven sent here to tempt men to change their wicked ways." Miroku said joining in the conversation.

"Now, now Miroku. You of all people should know I'm not a little angel. I'm hell spawn from the city of lost angels." I stated rolling my eyes at my cousin.

"Where ever you're from and what ever you are you are definitely tempting." Said a boy I had yet to meet. "But not as tempting as Inu." The boy said giving me a wink. I almost laughed at the look of horror on Yasha's face. The boy was gay.

"Anyways back to introducing Kagome to everyone." Sango said shaking her head. "Okay that boy there," she pointed to a guy running around with his glasses on his head, "that's Mousse. He's partially blind. That girl there that's Nabiki, if you ever need information about anyone she's your girl, for a price. You've already met Ranma and Ranko. Those two over there sucking face are Hojo and Eri. And since you've already met Yasha I guess that's it." Sango said. I nodded uninterestedly and turned back to the people I was talking to.

"Anyone have a stereo on hand? It's to quiet here." Everyone looked around but Yasha.

"I got one back in the truck." I nodded and followed after him to go and get it.

"So any other Cd's, besides Simple Plan?" He glanced back at me over his bare sexy shoulder.

"Of course, what do you take me for?" I took him for a hottie but to tell him that would be stupid.

"So what others are there then?" I asked sweetly. We had, by now reached his truck, so without answer he tossed me a CD organizer. I flipped it open and perused the selection while he gathered up his stereo. He had excellent taste Puddle of Mudd, Linkin Park, Good Charlotte, Yellowcard, and even Adema.

"Wow. We like almost all the same bands. Can we listen to Adema first?" I gave him a puppy dog look. He scoffed, "Sure."

I followed him back down the bank still looking through his Cd's. When I ran into his back. I looked up to find that chick Kikyo like practically molesting him. I grimaced.

" Kikyo, I'm sorta busy at the moment do you think you could, like, stop fuckin touching me?" He growled. He was having trouble getting her off of him and trying to not drop hid stereo, but finally she let go and he was able to put the stereo on a nearby rock.

I handed him his case and the Cd I wanted to listen to. He gave me a sheepish grin and ran his hand through his tussled hair. The Cd started playing and the song `Immortal' rang out through the area. I smiled saucily and walked away. I did a dive of the embankment and into the water. I resurfaced only to be splashed in the face when someone jumped in right beside me.

"Hey that wasn't cool." I pouted. The person surfaced and gave me a cheeky grin.

"I'm sorry. Couldn't resist." I smacked Miroku on the arm and swam to where Sango was sitting.

"Stupid pervert." I heard her grumble.

"So will you be going to school tomorrow?" Ayame asked. I nodded.

"Awesome, you can eat lunch with us." Akane said happily.

"Yeah us and the baka-posse." Sango stated.

"The baka-posse?" I asked. Who was she talking about.

"Well you see, when we sit down we like to sit with each other which cause or family to sit with us and thus the `baka-posse'. Ranko's brother, Ranma; Sango's brother, Koga; Ayame's brother, Ginta; and now your cousin, Miroku. Inuyasha is an exception, all of us like him, he's not a complete ass." Akane explained.

"Your lunch tables must be bigger than my last school's. Ours only fit 6 people."

"Ours fit12 at a table, which means we also have to put up with 2 groupies." Ayame said in disgust.

"Groupies are the girls who only come to sit at our table because of the guys sitting there. Cough, Kikyo, cough." Ranko said. I nodded and watched as all the girls laughed. Akane must have noticed my blank stare because she explained it to me, "Kikyo is Inuyasha's …stalker. She is infatuated with him."

"Who isn't?" Said the boy from earlier as he slid into the water.

"Oh, Jak, this is Kagome. Kags this is Jak." Sango said. I extended my hand.

"Nice to meet you, and I love your bathing suit. It looks incredible on you." He said taking my hand and shaking it.

"Not too bad yourself." I said while glancing at his forest green trunks. He smiled.

Everything went completely quiet when the stereo started spouting Britney Spears' song `Toxic'. I hadn't seen that Cd in Yasha's case.

Then Kikyo and Kagura could be seen dancing on the bank. I started retching at their moves.

"This is going to give me nightmares." I said holding back the bile. My new friends agreed and we all turned away from the gruesome sight.

"And they ruin yet another beautiful day." Miroku said swimming over with Koga and Inuyasha.

"This coming from a complete Perv, It must be pretty bad, hmm." I stated amused.

"The music is bad enough but what those two are doing is only making it worse." Koga said turning a little green. I decided that this shit needed to stop before everyone got sick so I made my way through the water towards the opposite bank, where I climbed out and flicked the shitty music off. Pulled out the Cd and tossed it into the lake and replaced it with a Simple Plan Cd. By the time I was done Kikyo was in front of me and she was fuming.

"What the fuck bitch! I was listening to that!" I tilted my head to the side.

"You were? I hadn't noticed. Oops my bad." If looks could kill I would have been 26 feet under. She pulled back her hand to, I presume, smack me, but she stopped.

"I'll get you for this bitch." She hissed and then stalked off. I shrugged and turned up the volume. The speakers blared, `I'm just a kid and life is a nightmare.'

I turned around and sighed "That is much better"

"Yes it is."

I looked over to see Koga watching me with a smirk. I smiled back at him.

"I heard you talking to my sister, and was wondering if you needed a ride to school. Cause if you do I would be glad to give you one."

"No, I don't need a ride but thank you anyways." He nodded and left me there. I watched as he left. Living here was going to be most interesting.

I was about to go and join my friends in the water again, when a boy stepped in front of me.

"Hell, MY name is Hojo. I don't believe we've met before." The boy looked nice but there was something creepy about him.

" I'm Kagome, I just moved here."

"Oh. Then I look forward to seeing you around town. It's been a pleasure chatting with you, Goodbye." I watched as the kid walked off and I shuddered.

"Hey Miroku." I yelled. He turned around.

"Which way is the house from here?" I asked.

"That way, why?" He said pointing to the south.

"I'm going home see you all tomorrow, It's been fun." With that I turned and went back to Koga's truck where I pulled my clothes back on.

Once dressed I turned around and nearly had a heartattack when I came face to chest with Inuyasha. I put my hand over my wildly beating heart.

"Don't do that." I said rolling my eyes. He laughed.

"Sorry, I was just going to ask if you needed a ride home. I was leaving anyways. Gotta get back to work." I looked at him a minute and then shrugged.

"Sure, it beats walking, and I'm fairly certain your not a stranger." He chuckled and we both climbed into his truck. He handed me the CD case and motioned to the car stereo. He reached behind his seat, while I searched for some music, and grabbed a Billabong shirt. He pulled it on and then started up his truck. I put the CD I'd chosen into the player and waited for it to start playing.

It was nearly 6:00, time sure does fly when you're having fun. Nelly and Alicia Keyes' song `My boo' started playing and I smiled. We were cruising down the dirt roads on the way to my house.

"You have good taste." I stated.

"I listen to anything good." I smiled at him.

"So, how long have you known the lecher?" I asked curiously.

"About 11 years, why?"

"Just wondering."

"He talks about you a lot. He told me about this time when you were three and you Super glued all the light switches in the house on because you were afraid of the dark."

"Yeah, that was back when he lived in Cali, but then they moved here and we've hardly seen each other. Now though I live with him and once again have my partner in crime back. It should prove to be most interesting." I said jubilantly. He smiled.

"Interesting? More like horrifying."

"For some probably, but those with a sense of humor, it will be all to comedic."

 

(^*%(*%(*&^_*_%(&)*^

There you are yet another fine chapter.