InuYasha Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Trans-Plantation ❯ Bad Taste ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Trans-plantation

Chapter 4

Bad Taste

 

Inuyasha's Grey 4x4 pulled up in front of my aunt's house and came to an easy stop. My aunt came from the house wiping her hands on her apron. I smiled at the petite woman.

"Hello dears; Inuyasha would you like to join us for dinner? We're not having Ramen, but we are having chicken."

Inuyasha smiled at my aunt.

"I'd love to have dinner here Mrs. Jentz." I smiled at him and then hopped out of his truck.

"Thanks for the ride." I called back as I made my way into the house to change for dinner. I pulled on a khaki denim skirt and a white tank-top. It was surprisingly warm so I also brushed my hair and put it up in a ponytail. Then I went back downstairs to the dining room. I smiled at everyone as I entered and took my seat at the table. Inuyasha was directly across from me and my littlest cousin Yumi was trying to crawl into his lap. My Aunt entered the room and with a smile scooped up the tiny girl and placed her in her highchair.

"Well go ahead, dig in I know all of you must be starving." MyUncle said with a chuckle and all of the kids started grabbing food and passing food around. I smiled at the hectic but natural way these things were done in this house. It was amazing and endearing. Inuyasha caught my smile and winked in my direction before he to began to eat with a relish. I barely withheld the laughter I could feel bubbling up inside. My aunt caught my gaze and gave me a disproving look. I sighed and reached for the mashed potatoes.

 

Dinner was uneventful but fun as ever. The twins got into a mini-food fight, which was normal, Taru refused to eat his broccoli and Yugi decided to peg Inyasha in the head with a roll. Other than that though nothing else happened, well besides everyone getting stuffed, or maybe it was just me.

"You don't look so good." Inuyasha said with concern as we sat on the front porch letting our food digest.

"I don't feel so good. I feel like I ate an entire horse." I said miserably as I clutched my aching stomach. Inuyasha chuckled.

"Please,I know girls who can eat as much as you and still ask for seconds. If you think that was a lot then it's a good thing you're here Mrs. Jentz will have you fattened up in no time." I glared at him as he poked me in the side.

"Don't that hurts, my tummy is too full." I whimpered.

"Ahh, does little Kaggie's belly hurt? Poor baby." Inuyasha teased in an annoying baby voice. I glared at him once again but he just laughed.

"I'm not a baby." I stated sulkily.

"Are you sure?" He teased.

"Positive, now Shut up." I snapped, still pouting.

"Keh, I'm not so sure." He said while standing up and stretching. I glared.

Then a wicked thought entered my mind. I smiled sweetly and stood as well. I stepped closer to him and placed my hand on his shoulder. Our bodies were only inches from each other and I laughed mentally at his wariness. He had no idea.

"You know what you could do to help me feel better?" God I sounded like Kikyo. Yuck!

"Uh..what?" He asked cautiously.

"You can kiss it and make it all better." And with that I closed the distance between my lips and his. No, I hadn't much experience kissing guys but I can say that that kiss was fucking AWESOME!

His lips were warm and soft as I traced them with my own. Then with a playful nip to his bottom lip I was allowed entrance into his mouth. I explored sheepishly and his tongue joined in on the fun. I felt his arms wrap around my waist and pull me closer. I didn't really want to stop but I knew I had to. If I didn't our relationship would escalate all too quickly. I wanted to get to know him first, unfortunately. So with a groan I pulled back.

We both stood there wide-eyed for a few moments breathing heavily. I could tell he had felt it to, but I had to break the tension.

"I told you I wasn't a baby." I whispered giving him a quick peck on the cheek before moving away. After all, I did not want him to feel rejected. He grinned crookedly.

"Whatever, I better get going though I have school tomorrow. Bye." He said as he began climbing into his truck. I waved, "Bye see you tomorrow."

Then he was gone. And I allowed my knees to give out as I sank to the porch below me. What had I gone and gotten myself into this time?

 

I sat up in bed instantly, but just because my body was awake that did not mean my mind was as well. My brain scrambled to figure out what had wakened me so early. Then it registered the blaring foghorn-like alarm clock.

I had school today. I whimpered and crawled out of my bed. I'm pretty sure that before nine o'clock I'm definitely not human and it was only 5:30 in the morning.

I, amazingly, stumbled my way to the bathroom where I enjoyed a cold shower, thanks to my cousin who had used up all of the hot water. I walked out of the bathroom fully aware and ready to face the day, well once I put some clothes on that is.

I decided that for my first day of school I needed to make a good impression so I donned a plaid skirt, stockings, a white button-up blouse over a white sleeveless shirt, and a pair of flat soled Addidas. I threw my hair up into a twist, with a clip; and went in search of some breakfast.

My Aunt is like super woman. I was expecting Pop Tarts because I didn't think anyone but Miroku would be up, but what did I get. Eggs, bacon, toast, coffee, and French toast; the woman was already awake a 5 o'clock. She had to be Super Woman.

I was just stuffing all my supplies into my yellow bag when a horn sounded outside. I hugged my aunt hurriedly before Miroku and I dashed out of the house. We hit a slight snag when it came to the ride though because we both wanted to sit by the window, but in the end I got stuck in the middle. `Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right.' I chuckled mentally as the lyrics to the old Bob Dylan song played in my head.

Miroku reached forward and turned on the radio, Ashley Simpson's song came on and I hurriedly shut it back off. The boys looked at me gratefully.

"So what grade are you in now Kaggie." Miroku asked trying to make small talk.

"I'm a junior." I stated coldly.

"Ha, ha I'm a senior, but Yash here's a junior as well." Miroku said laughing. Inuyasha and I both glared at the boy.

"Keh, it's all that stupid mongrel's fault." Inuyasha huffed. That caught my interest.

"What mongrel?" I asked sweetly.

"Koga Ookami, stupid wimp." Inuyasha sulked.

"Koga hmm. He's hot." Both boys looked at me like I was crazy, I shrugged. "What? He is."

"You have bad taste." Inuyasha said cringing at the thought of Koga being `hot'.

"Really? I guess I did after what happened yesterday, but I did brush my teeth today. So the bad taste is long gone." I said thoughtfully, while inside I was dying of laughter. Inuyasha gaped at me.

"What happened yesterday?" Miroku asked puzzled.

"Oh nothing important, right Yasha?" I said nudging the silver haired boy. He rolled his eyes at me.

"See nothing. So why are you in my grade again?" I asked returning to the previous subject. Inuyasha snorted, but Miroku answered me.

"He and Koga got into a fight last March and were expelled, therefore they missed their finals and were flunked. So they have to repeat their junior year." I nodded.

"What was the fight about?"

"Koga was just being a show off and was making fun of the new teacher. Inuyasha got mad and threw him a beating."

"He's a pussy." Inuyasha added. I laughed. The truck pulled into the student parking lot of Llehole High. I took one look at the building and I knew this was going to be a tough year.

"Come on Kaggie, I'll take you to the office." Inuyasha said with a way-too innocent smile, as he looked at my outfit. I fidgeted uncomfortably.

"Bye guys." Miroku called as he abandoned me with his less than trustworthy friend.

I turned back to Inuyasha.

"You lead I'll follow."

 

*&%&((P()

 

A/N ok well llehole high should be fun right? Get it Hell hole? Ok well I'm a loser. THANKS FOR READING PLZ REVIEW!!! I think becuz of this chap things are progressing between kag-n-Inu way to fast. What do you all think??

 

 

TO ALL OF MY AMAZING REVIEWERS:

 

Inuyashas-dark-angel: Awesome review! Great minds think/ listen alike. All of those bands ROCK! Now you can await yet another chapter which is just part of my intricate plan to take over the world. (j/k) Whether or not this chapter is a `great piece of work' I still appreciate you taking the time to read it. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

 

Kagome1992: Yay! You are most definitely welcome, my demanding reader. lol Thank you for reviewing.

 

Jamie():Ah.. To err is human. Picas o once said, "Try to change your mistakes, you can't. for it is the mistake who reveals the mans' inner self." Sorry for the confusion but Jak isn't Jaken He's Jakotsu, but nevertheless you can expect to see/read Lord Fluffy around in the near future, I think. I mean seriously, dare I leave out that Sesshomaru? Not if I value my life. ()_().

 

Inufan91: Thank you, have no doubts that I will continue. I've been planning this story for a while now. Though your statements are flattering I can probably recommend at least a dozen stories that far surpass my own insignificant attempts at writing. But thanks for the praise all the same.

 

U-b-san: Awesome review, do it again!