InuYasha Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Why Inu-Youkai Don't Bathe ❯ Chapter 3

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Why Inu-Youkai don't bathe


A/N: It has been awhile but I have more material

X- Over with Ranma½, Slight A/U for some of Inuyasha's past and secrets
R for lime comedy. Slight Out of character

Read and review flamer are welcome.

Ch.3 Kagome is back and 'Yasha's in trouble

Okay I will admit it only to myself, when I saw Kagome like that, I screamed and ran like a little girl. I didn't look back, all I did was run, run and run some more. I didn't notice the black haired pigtailed boy who smelled familiar, so excuse me when I say I knocked into him in midair and we both fell to the top of a ceiling. I recovered first and helped him up.


"Sorry man, my fault"

"What did you just say"

He looked at me strangely, like no one has ever said sorry to him.

"I said it was my fault, I was sort of running from this girl I knew"


He laughed.


"Apology accepted. Wow. That is the first time some one has said it was their fault not mine."

I sniffed and got that familiar smell again.


"Um I'm sorry for asking, but do I know you?"


He looked a little nervous.


"No. My name is Ranma Saotome"

"Oh well. You just smell like someone I meet and my nose never fails."

"What does the person I remind you of look like? I may know them"
"I haven't met her but she was flirting with one of my good friends little brother. Um short, curvy, has an aura just like yours…and smells just like you, only wet"

Ranma looked very nervous, when it came to me. It was something I remembered when I was young.

Flashback. 560 years ago.

A young Inuyasha was jumping tree from tree. He was exploring the new land, after swimming across the vast water. It was no problem for him, because of his demon strength. He was in awe of all the different smells and the different energies he could feel. He screamed in joy as he jumped as high as he could. That was when he saw it. A giant set of springs. He quickly ran over there. That was when he felt the strongest energies from. An old man in a robe came up

"Hanyou be aware. For these springs have a special power" Inuyasha was curious. "What is the power" "Who ever can swim there can form the body of what ever they want and be able to change into the form. "Cool. Can I use it?"

"Yes Hanyou, for you are off pure heart" Inuyasha grinned and jumped into one of the springs that will give him his form. Inuyasha was holding his breath (What to change to. Momma always said I was her demonic angel of justice…) the water evaporated and Inuyasha has changed. He felt even more powerful, but it scared him because he could not control it, so he sealed it away with the old man's help. He left to explore the rest of new land. A year later he had come back to find the old man crying near the body of a dead girl. It was his daughter, and she had been killed while running away from murders. Inuyasha could still smell them on her. He unlocked his alternate form and got every one of them. He came back to the old man. The old man was so mad at the killers; he altered the holy springs to be a curse. Each murder was turned into a different thing and killed. The old man left the curse that way. Inuyasha left as he put his red-haired daughter in one of the last springs and himself into the next one. Inuyasha had left the spring no longer a young pup.

End flash back

"You have been to the cursed springs, haven't you?"


Ranma gasped.

"How did you know of the springs!"

"I was there when they were first made…Very tragic story"

"Oh you are a time traveler"
"What"

"Weird things happen around here"

"Yes I saw a kid I know get chased by and idiot how doesn't know how to handle a sword and horny males"

"Ah Kuno, he is insane"
"So anyways I was there at the creation of the curses"

"Do you know if there is a cure?"


Ranma asked me with hope in his eyes.


"Simple just bath in the spring of drown boy"
"Oh…There is a problem with that. The springs have flooded after an accident. They won't be back to normal for decades"

"Oh that can be a problem"

I sniffed. And Souta was coming our way via streets. I wanted to help this person. I don't know why.

"Why don't you just stay in your male form?"

"Huh"
"The form switching is controllable"
"WHAT!!!!"
"If you didn't know, that must mean, you have been letting water shift your curse"
"Yes. How do you control your curse!"

"Mine isn't a curse."
"But isn't that your curse form"

"No this is my natural form"
"Oh. Can you show me?"

I sniffed. Oh crap! Kagome is heading this way fast. How is she doing that…Oh Kirara. I grabbed Ranma's hand and jumped all the way to the park about ten buildings away. He was amazed because I did it in one jump. We landed in the secluded area of the park.


"Okay I'll shift to my curse form, but we need to leave due to the massive energy output will alert anyone with energy sensing."

Ranma nodded. I concentrated on my left palm, willing the symbol buried under my skin to surface. It was a yin-yang symbol with chains of blood and vines of water wrapped around them. I felt my hair turn from white to black, my claws and fangs retracted. My eyes faded from gold to gray. I could feel my senses become even better and my muscles become even tougher. The last part was giant black-feathered wings. Four of them exploded from my back. My energy quadrupled and a crater formed from where I was standing. Then my claws, now a sharp silver color, twice as sharp and twice as deadly came out, as did my fangs. I turned towards Ranma and was surprise at how calm he was taking this.

"A lot of stuff most happens to you, huh?"
"You have no Idea. Any chance you can look human. Don't want to draw any attention"

"Sure"

My wings and claws shrink back into my back but my fangs could only retract three fourths of the way as I hid my energy


"Better?"
"Yes. Come on I can feel them coming"
"Them?"
"Four or more fiancés, numerous rivals and people who take advantage"
"damn, Tell you what, you run, and I'll beat them up for you."
"Don't hurt them too badly"

Ranma gave me his number and ran away. I could feel the energy get closer so I cracked my neck and got into a martial art stance I have used in decades. Soon the trees exploded

"Ranma, prepare to die"


I blinked


"Ryouga?"

He stopped and looked at me

"Do I know you?"

"It's me Inuyasha"

"Oh that must have been your cursed form"
"Um.. Yes so why do you want to hurt Ranma"
"You know him?"
"Yes. He happens to be a buddy of mine…Where is Shippo"
"Oh that younger kid, I smacked him because he said ambushing someone was wrong"

"Oh…You what! Where is he?"

Soon numerous other people came. The loser with the sword and one girl with purple hair, and even one carrying a giant metal object with a wide flat end, but I was mad. No one hits Shippo but me.


"Where is he?" I growled letting go of my aura.


Every one of those losers backed up a couple of steps. Weaklings. Ryouga gathered what courage the coward could have and said the wrong answer.


"He hit a wall and is unconscious somewhere at a nearby school."

I was seeing red. When his rant encouraged me. I got into an offensive stance and yelled


"Ryouga! Prepare to Die"


All the chumps were taken back when I let go my aura completely. I charged at Ryouga and punched right at his chest. He put up his arms to guard but my blocked punch just fractured his arms. Before he could react, I swing my foot in a high arc and kicked him in the temple, and sent him flying. Before he landed I charged up and pounded my elbow before he could land cause him to impact into the ground and cause a crater. His body bounced when he did hit the ground so I kicked under his back, which launched his body into the air. He still was dazed so I launched a flying jump kick at the base of his spine and launched him even higher into the air, then afterwards I spin my body a boosted my energy below me so I could do a mid air jump. He was directly below me, so I straighten my body out and pushed my energy above me, pushing me down like a flying rock. Both my feet impacted against his solar plexuses and forced him to land on the ground with my feet in his chest. I stepped off and looked at his unconscious body

"Amatuer."

All the other fighters watched me. It was the stupid wanna be swords man who attacked.


"Fowl demon! You are an ally of the fowl magician Saotome. I, the Blue Thunder, Takewaki Kuno shall defeat you and take the lovely Akane and pigtailed goddess for my own."

Wait a minute. I know that name.

"Are you of the house of Kuno. Descendent of one Hiro Kuno"
"Yes the first Kuno, a legendary swordsman"

Ha ha ha. I could help it. I fell on the floor and started laughing

"You damn fool. Hiro Kuno was a horse dung remover. The only time he held a sword was when he accidently cut off one of his nuts with a dull blade"


Kuno foamed at the mouth


"THAT IS A LIE. HIRO WAS A COW FERTILIZER SALER…opps… I mean legendary swordsmen"

"Right out the horses…I mean cow's mouth. Kuno's are nothing but shit eaters that can't handle a blade to save their life."


The Blue Blunder was foaming out the mouth. He drew his metal katana and charged me aiming for my neck. I ducked and punched him in the gut.

"If I remember correctly, that is attempted murder and assault with a deadly weapon"

"You knave! Fight like a man and draw your weak sword"

Oh hell naw! This fool has up and done it! It is one thing to attack Shippo but to insult my father's legacy. I draw my Steel Cleaving Fang in its transformed state. The fighters took one look and gulped as I swung it one handedly and a weak wound of the wind destroyed most of the trees to the right of Kuno

"YOU will never insult my family's sword. Draw"

Kuno and I stood in a neutral stance and stared at each other. He lost his nerve first and attacked. I sighed.


"Too slow"

I attacked I hit him from every angle with enough force just to draw blood. I must of slashed him about three hundred times before he fell. I grabbed his katana, which I recognized as the one Hiro cut his ball of with and broke it in half, destroying his family's legacy. I turned slowly, with my sword over my shoulder and faced the others

"Anyone else want some?"

At that time Souta jumped out the bushes wearing less clothes the before, numerous lipstick marks all over his face.

"Inuyasha! You gotta help me! A bunch of She-males are after me!"


I sighed. I grabbed Souta before turning to the group.

"If Ryouga attacks my friends again, including Ranma. I will be back, and if Kuno insults me weapon, I will castrate him, like his ancestor did to himself"

And I jumped off. I tracked Shippos scent and picked the poor boy up. He had a broken jaw, but thanks to his Youkai healing, he should be fine. I jumped the rest of the way home, with Souta thanking me every six seconds, but I had the strangest feeling I forgot something. Oh well doesn't matter. I walked up to Kagome's home and ring the bell. (Oh crap I just remember) But it was too late. A grinning Kagome answered the door


"Hello Inuyasha and welcome to the rest of your life, population, you and me."

I am not proud for what I did. I set Souta and the now awake Shippo on the ground, took a couple of steps and fainted.

Read and Review