InuYasha Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Why Inu-Youkai Don't Bathe ❯ Chapter 2

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Why Inu-Youkai don't bathe

A/N: Nothing to say but please review and I have turned this into a cross over with a special series.

You'll recognize it

( ) Means Thoughts or Author notes You'll know the difference

I do not own Inuyasha

Rated R for Lime like subjects

Inuyasha and gang are older. Kagome= 17, Inuyasha = appears 18

Shippo= 15 and is as tall as Souta now Souta= 15 etc etc. Just know that they are older
also various guests will be appearing

Also read some of my other stories. Especially my Ranma½ Story "There's something wrong with Ranma"

(Sorry had to plug my other stories. On with the story)

Chapter 2: Souta's day

A month and the half after the Musk incident, we find Inuyasha, Shippo and Miroku in Kagome's time hiding out at her house as the protective oil redevelops back on Inuyasha's skin. Right now they are eating breakfast with Kagome's family when Miroku will in thought asks something.

"Inuyasha. I was wondering, why do we smell like you and the girls don't?"

Inuyasha sighed and turned to Shippo

"You explain. You appear smarter then the monk."

And Inuyasha went back to eating his breakfast. Shippo turned to the annoyed Miroku.

"You see Miroku, since we hang around Inuyasha and he is always protecting everyone, we developed into a pack."

Miroku nodded showing he understood

"Go on"

"In our pack, Inuyasha is the leader."
"You mean the alpha male?" Kagome's grandfather asked.

"Al-pha Male?"

"In dogs, foxes and wolves, the strongest male is the leader of the pack"

"Yes that is it exactly. Inuyasha is the Alpha male and because of that. All weaker males has his scent on us"

"Wait how did his scent got on us in the first place?"
"All those times I hit you" Inuyasha replied

"Then why haven't you got rid of it?" Miroku explained somewhat peeved.

"Shippo"

"Gotcha. Miroku because Inuyasha is so powerful, his very scent drives off most weaker Youkai. When they smell him they get so scared, they crap themselves and ran away in the opposite direction. That is the way pack leaders protect their pack without constantly having to watch."
"And Shippo how do you know all this?"
"I'm a kitsune, duh"

"I don't believe this story about the musk"


The voice came from Souta. The three guys from the past turned towards him.


"What?"
"That is a lie. There is no way that your natural scent makes women that lustful."

"Oh yeah, I can prove it"
"How?"
"I'm going to wipe some of my musk on you"

"How are you going to do that Inuyasha. I thought you stopped secreting the smell."

"I did but I can force it to come out if need be. So Souta are you scared?"
"NO! I still think you are lying."

"Fine. Give me one of Kagome's empty perfume bottles." (A/N: Inuyasha has been hanging with Kagome for so long, he would know something about the modern era. He isn't a idiot, just he does not know all the modern things, but for the sake of me story he has learned this stuff from Kagome so there)

"Okay"


Souta quickly ran upstairs and returned with an empty bottle. Inuyasha cupped his hands together and his face contorted in concentration. Everyone else watched as a clear liquid fill in his cupped hands. Inuyasha's breathing became a little harder as he filled the bottle to the brim with the clears liquid.

"What is that"
"That is my musk, purely concentrated in liquid form."

Inuyasha closed the bottle after seeing the blush appear on Kagome's mom. He sprayed Souta several times on his face.


"There. Come back when you admit defeat."

"Never"
"Geeze man, when did you become so cocky"

"Look at my role model"
"Why you!"


Souta ran out the door.

"Got to go to school, later!"


Inuyasha waited till he was gone until he turned to Shippo


"Come on!"

"Where are we going?"
"To watch the fun"

The two finished there breakfast and was about to follow Souta when Kagome's mom said.


"You two got to put on human clothes"
"Why!"

"Wouldn't want to draw attention to yourself."
"Feh! Come on fox. You should fit some of Souta's old clothes"

"What about you"
"Kagome forced me a long time ago to get some human clothes." Inuyasha looked at Shippo's long fuzzy tail "Also you need to transform to look human."

Twenty minutes later Inuyasha, dressed in a black muscle shirt, and black jeans with a black hat to cover his ears came down. following him was a human looking Shippo wearing blue jeans and a long sleeve white shirt. They both ran out the door and with in minutes of jumping onto several roofs, they caught up with Souta. He was talking with some of his male friends. He didn't notice all the females behind him with goofy grins on their faces. He accidentally walked into a girl that was dressed like a housewife.

"Oh sorry"
"It's ok…"

She took a sniff and a blush appeared on her face. Without warning, she wrapped her arms around Souta and gave him a deep kiss. Inuyasha could see that she was shoving her tongue down his throat. Afterwards, she walked off, leaving a stunned Souta.

"Oh my"

That was what Inuyasha heard. They watched Souta keep on walking with a silly grin on his face. Inuyasha and Shippo followed him, jumping from roof to roof. That was when they saw Souta fall because a red headed pig-tailed girl had accidentally tripped him while running.


"Oh sorry man"

She took a sniff as she helped him up.


"Hey you're pretty cute"


She kissed him on the cheek and handed him a piece of paper


"Call me."


She looked behind her.


"Opps! Got to go"


And she ran off after giving him another kiss on the cheek. To Inuyasha's and Shippo's surprise, she jumped onto the roof across the street from them and ran off, doing the same roof hopping they were doing. Moments later a voice screamed.


"Ranma!! Prepare to die!!!"


Inuyasha flipped avoiding a punch that made a crater in the roof he was on. Inuyasha pulled out his sword in it's transformed state.


"Hey!! What the hell?"


The boy wearing a bandana walked from the impact he had made. He looked at Inuyasha.

"Oh! Sorry. I thought you were someone else."

Inuyasha put away his sword.

"No problem"
"Did you by any chance she a pigtailed girl ran by here."
"She went that way" Inuyasha said, pointing in the direction he had saw her go.

"Oh thanks!" The boy turned in the opposite direction

"Hey she went that way!" Inuyasha said turning him in the right direction.

"Oh thanks again!" He then began to walk off in the wrong direction
"Hey stop. You're going in the wrong direction!!!" He stopped the boy again.

"Sorry I get lost very easily"
"So it seems. Tell you what, I'm going to have Shippo lead you to Ranma"

Inuyasha turned to Shippo

"You got her scent right?"
"Yep!"
"Okay, go take him there and make sure he doesn't get lost. Signal if you get in trouble."
"Kay"

Inuyasha turned to the boy


"My friend Shippo is going to take you to Ranma. Follow him… um"
"Ryoga."
"Okay Ryoga. Name's Inuyasha, contact me when you need any more help"
"Thank you again Inuyasha"

The two hopped to the next roof with Shippo leading Ryoga. Inuyasha turned his vision back to Souta and burst out laughing. He has being chased by a guy in a kendo uniform who was waving a bokken and numerous guys in sports uniforms. Souta was carrying bridal style a girl with short dark blue hair.

"We shall slay the fowl demon who has tricked my beloved Akane and the pig tailed girl. Right guys"
"Right!!"


(Hmm Souta is pretty fast) Inuyasha thought as he hopped roofs after the retreating boy. It got even funnier as a purple haired girl joined the chase trying to kiss Souta and a guy in robes and thick glasses began launching weapons out of thin air at the boy.

"I WANT MY MOMMY!"


Inuyasha sighed. (I guess I should save him now)


That was he heard a high pitched squeel come from behind him and felt someone take off his cap and tweak his ears

"I missed you" Said a sultry lust filled voice

He looked behind him and gulped

"Ka-go-me"

"Yep! Now give me a kiss! I missed my man"

Without a second thought he began running and didn't stop. Had he stopped he would of seen the girl fall down laughing.


Read and Review