InuYasha Fan Fiction / Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ Fire and Ice ❯ Munchkin world!! ( Chapter 10 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 9

"Oww!" Everyone painfully got up.

"Ummm, where are we?" asked Chen. Everyone looked at the new scenery. It was filled with grass covered domes, and domesticated cows, sheep, pigs, and geese, were walking around. What was even stranger was 4 feet people were walking around with country clothing. All of them were 4 feet or less.

"Umm, are we in munchkin land?" spoke Kenji. All the munchkins looked at the strangers. They stared at each other for a minute, then they started to scatter like ants.

They all shouted," Frodo! Merry! Pippin! Sam!"

"Great, more munchkins will come along."

"Ryuken, don't be so sarcastic. We can just beat the crap out of them if they give us a hard time." They patiently waited for the leader munchkins. Suddenly, four small people were running towards them with their swords in hand and mail coats on. They encircled them.

"Who are you?," demanded the blond-haired munchkin, "Speak! You have crossed the Shire without permission." Yukiko and Ryuken looked at each other with laughter in their eyes.

"Well," spoke Yukiko," I'm Yukiko."

"I'm Ryuken."

"Hey, I'm Kenohono."

"I am Hikaru."

"Wazzup shorties! I'm Yahiko."

"Hello, I'm Soujiro."

"Kenji."

"Hello, nice to meet you. I'm Chen."

"And I'm Kaze." They four little ones huddled together and talked quietly, occasionally looking at them. They separated and looked at them.

The brown-haired one spoke," You will talk to King Aragorn and Queen Arwen. Gandalf the White will also come to the counsel."

"Whatever," said Yahiko. They ignored him.

"Follow us." They followed the four into a large open area with trees shading it. Three people stood, waiting for them. They walked toward them.

"What are these shorties," asked Kenji.

"We are hobbits. I am Merry, this is Pippin, here is Sam, and this is the famous Frodo. Should I tell you the tale of the ring's downfall, well this is…" Gandalf the White spoke up.

"You do not know what you are tangling with. They can talk and eat and smoke all at once and do it all day long." Frodo bowed to the king and queen.

"Strider, I just found these people here. What should we do with them?" He looked at them skeptically. He looked at Gandalf.

"Gandalf, could you bring me that boy you found just the other night?" Gandalf pointed his staff onto the ground and murmured," Rignb mhi rhee." Suddenly, a tall boy, with silver hair appeared. His red clothing and sword was strange.

"Inuyasha?" He looked up.

"Yukiko?!" Oh my god. I meet him. AGAIN!!!

---------------

munchkin world! Review!