InuYasha Fan Fiction / Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction ❯ If We Could Go Further Away ❯ Their First Fight and What Happens Beacuse Of It ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

If We Could Get Further Away

Disclaimer: I do not own Rurouni Kenshin or Inuyasha. Blah blah blah.

Prologue:

Kagome had gotten into her first fight ever with her mom. Her mom had told her she couldn't go back to the Feudel Era anymore, and she had said a few choice words and stormed out of there. She walked toward the well house, hoping to seek some comfort in Sango. `Well, at least Inuyasha won't annoy me….he'll be to busy with hid dead bitch!' she thought angrily.

Kagome jumped into the well and was surrounded by a purple light. She landed with a soft thud and climbed out. She trudged back to Kaede's hut and found Sango asleep with Kirara and Shippo. Miroku had gone off with Inuyasha to check out a rumor about a shard. Kagome couldn't help but smile at how peaceful they all looked.

She clambered over to her older sister and fell asleep. The light shone on Kagome's face as she slowly opened her eyes. Sango was already awake, getting breakfast ready. "Good morning Sango!" Kagome said, stretching.

"Good morning Kagome-Chan. If you don't mind me asking, why was it that you came back here last night?" Sango asked her, stirring the soup in the pot.

Anger slammed back into Kagome full force. "My mom said I couldn't come back here anymore, so I ran back here of course," Kagome replied coolly. Kagome sure had grown up in the past 2 years she had been coming to and leaving the past.

She had trained her miko power with Kaede, and at one point, she had run off for 5 months cause of a certain hanyou, and found comfort in his brother. Kagome had trained with Sesshomaru for those 5 months and had learned how to perfect her aim, use a Katanna, and gain physical strength as well. They had formed a brother sister relationship, and Kagome had loved staying there with him. Miroku had taught her how to make and use magic scrolls. And Sango had taught Kagome how to make poison and use it against enemies. Kagome had also grown in appearance. She had filled out in the right places, far better than Kikyo could ever hope for, and her hair was pulled into a ponytail, and then braided, and fell to her waist.

Sango had given Kagome some of her old armor for battles, and Kaede gave Kagome some extra miko robes. The only variation was that the sleeves were cut short, so it was more of a tee shirt.

Yup, Kagome sure had grown. "Sango, do you think you could come with me to my time? Ya know, just so my mom will understand I have to continue my search? Please!" Kagome asked her big sister, with big, sparkly, bright puppy eyes.

Sango laughed and answered, "Of course Kagome. But how will I get thru?"

"Oh! I can use my miko powers to help ya thru the well! We'll have a girl's week out! We can go shopping for clothes, go eat ice-cream, have pillow fights, tell scary stories! It'll be lots of fun!" Kagome said, eyes clouding over.

Sango giggled again. She could never get over how young and care free Kagome looked right at these moments. "Okay Kagome. When do ya want to go?"

"Now! Shippo? Sweetie, me and Sango are going to my time for a while okay? Stay with Kaede and be good okay!" Kagome said to the sleepy kit, giving him a kiss on the forehead, as Kirara jumped onto Sango's shoulder. Sango picked up Hirikotsu. "Oh! And one more thing Shippo. Do NOT tell Inuyasha and Miroku we went back to my time okay! Just make up some lie. We'll see you later!" Kagome added.

Sango and Kagome headed out to the well. When they reached it Kagome closed her eyes and chanted an incantation, as a soft blue light surrounded Sango. "Come on!" Kagome said to Sango, grabbing her arm. They both jumped in and were surrounded by a purple light. They landed with a soft thud and climbed out. Kagome almost fainted. This was not Feudel Japan, but it was too old to be her modern day Tokyo. "Umm…Kagome? Is this where you live?" Sango asked her.

"No, Sango. I think we're in the future past," Kagome replied before laughing out loud at their problem.

A/N: Hey! Okay! How is it? Do you like it so far? Shall I continue? Is that how you spell Katanna? And what about Hirikotsu? I'm too lazy to check. Please tell me if they are wrong! Umm…please say what ya think about his and if I get a review saying they liked it, I will continue. If not, I will delete this story.

-Lani