InuYasha Fan Fiction / Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction ❯ If We Could Go Further Away ❯ Used Up Energy and a Beautiful Field ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

If We Could Get Further Away

Chapter One: Used Up Energy and a Beautiful Field

Disclaimer: I do not own Rurouni Kenshin or Inuyasha. Blah blah blah.

Last Time:

"No, Sango. I think we're in the future past," Kagome replied before laughing out loud at their problem.

This Time:

Sango managed to calm down Kagome a bit, and they sat down. "Do you want to go back down thru the well Kagome?" Sango asked.

Kagome looked around nervously. "Ano…Sango, I can't. Well, you can't. I drained my energy using that spell. My energy is always short when I'm mad, so, I need to rest for a few days. Gomen ne," Kagome replied, staring at the ground.

"Wakaru. It's okay. Dou you want to go find some place to stay for now?" Sango reassured the girl.

"Hai. Arigato, Sango," Kagome said as they stood up and started to walk around the town. They walked around until they came to an open field. It was just so beautiful! The grass was dark green and there were pink, blue, red, yellow, and orange flowers all over the field. Not to mention about a million butterflies and a few cherry trees.

"Oooh! This is so beautiful! Let's rest for a bit. Please Sango! Please please please!" Kagome begged her sister.

Sango smiled again. She loved seeing Kagome so happy and care free. These were the rare moments where all the pain and hurt in her eyes, caused by a certain hanyou, vanished. `Damn you Inuyasha! What have you done to my sister?' "Of course," she said, grabbing Kagome's hand and leading her over to the nearest cherry tree.

When they got there, they found out they weren't alone. There was a man sitting under the tree, eyes closed. He had on a pink shirt and white pants. They didn't want to bother him, but something drew Kagome to him. He just looked so peaceful. (Boy, Kagome really has a thing for liking guys that are sleeping when they first meet ne?)

"Excuse me," she said to him. His eyes shot open and locked with hers. "Do you mind if we join you?"

He smiled at them and said, "Of course not. Sit here, that you may."

"Oh! I'm Kagome and that's Sango, my sister," Kagome introduced them. She took a seat next to him, while Sango sat down next to her.

"I'm Kenshin," the man said. "It's nice to meet you that it is."

"Kenshin-sama, do you know if there is any place where we can stay for a while?" Sango asked.

"Well you can come stay with me for a while at my friend's dojo if you like," he answered her.

"Thank you Kenshin-sama!" Kagome sighed. `Why couldn't Inuyasha be this nice? Why does he love Kikyo anyway? She never even accepted who he was. She commanded him to be human in order to stay with her. I think he was perfect as a hanyou. I just hope they don't complete the jewel while I'm away.'

"So, would you like to go now Miss. Kagome?" Kenshin snapped her out of her thoughts. She looked up to find him smiling down at her and Sango heaving Hiraikotsu onto her back and Kirara jumping onto her shoulder.

Kagome blushed from embarrassment and quickly stood up. "Gomen ne," she apologized, brushing off her robes and grabbing her bow and quiver of arrows.

"Miss Sango, why is it you carry that big weapon?" Kenshin asked as they started to walk to the place he was talking about. "And Miss Kagome, if you don't mind me asking, why is it that you have so many weapons?"

Kagome and Sango glanced at each other before saying in unison, "To protect ourselves."

Kenshin nodded in understanding. "I see," he said. "Well, we're here." They stopped in front of a gate.

A/N: I'm evil. I left ya just waiting. This was rather boring to write, so I hope you enjoyed reading it more that I did writing it! See, but the reason I stopped was to ask you what the name of those two girls and that old man are. And I plan on making this a Kagome/Kenshin and Sango/Sano fic. Oh! How do you spell Sano's full name? And, do you want Miss. Kaurou (sp?) to have died from a disease incurable at that time, or she and Kenshin just decided to be friends? Thanks all! Please review!

Word(s) I used that you nay or may not know:

Wakaru: I understand.

*I found it on this page I was looking at, and it was on Jap. Words section, so I don't know if it is right okay….*

Youkai_Hime: Yay! Thanks soooo much!!! Now I know how to spell Hiraikotsu! And I understand how you feel about reviewers trying to kill you for the next chapter! ^.^U crazy people… Well, thanks for being my first reviewer! I `preciate it!

Thanks to the people who read it too!