InuYasha Fan Fiction / Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction ❯ If We Could Go Further Away ❯ Yahiko and Sanosuke ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

If We Could Get Further Away

Recommended Reading: One Blanket, One Hundred Problems-Foxflame, Memoirs of a Soul-Kikitravel, Truth's Tears-lillithan, and Throw Caution To The Wind-CloverX

Chapter Two: Yahiko and Sanosuke

"Talking"

`Thinking'

(Me asking questions or telling you stuff I forgot)

*Me telling you non-important stuff about myself or something*

Disclaimer: I do not own Rurouni Kenshin or Inuyasha. Blah blah blah.

Last Time:

Kenshin nodded in understanding. "I see," he said. "Well, we're here." They stopped in front of a gate.

This Time:

"Uncle Ken!" two brown haired girls cried in unison.

"Hello! Its good to see you, that it is," Kenshin said, picking them up. "Would Yahiko happen to be around?" he asked them.

"Yup! He's inside teaching!" the older one said.

"Who are pretty ladies Uncle Ken?" the younger one asked.

"Why, this is Miss Kagome and Miss Sango. Why don't you show them around while I talk to Yahiko?" Kenshin asked them.

"Okay!" they said. The older girl grabbed Sango's hand and the younger girl grabbed Kagome's hand and started dragging them away.

After their ten minute tour of the place, Kenshin called for them. They walked inside the little house he was in and saw a young boy, considerably younger than them (around 15 lets say), with spiky black hair. There was also a few other students/kids in there watching the young boy.

"Miss Sango, Miss Kagome, this is Yahiko. He owns the place, that he does," Kenshin informed them.

"It's nice to meet you Yahiko-kun," Kagome said and bowed to him.

Sango slid over to Kenshin and asked, "He's so young. How did he get such a big place?"

Kenshin bowed his head. "The last owner of this place died about a year ago. She gave it to Yahiko to continue the dojo and for him to have a place to live," he sighed.

Kagome heard this and detected the saddened tone in his voice. `Maybe it was his girlfriend. Poor guy! I know how that feels. Having the one you love taken from you. Inuyasha…' Without knowing it, a tear escaped her eye.

"Miss Kagome, are you okay?" Yahiko asked.

"Oh! Yes, I'm fine," she said, wiping her cheek. "How can we repay you for this?"

"It's no problem. I need some company anyway, other than that big idiot that always hangs around here," Yahiko reassured her. "Kenshin can show you your rooms now if you like," he said, turning back to his class.

"Thank you Yahiko," Sango said, bowing to him. They left the dojo and followed Kenshin to another house on the grounds.

"You can stay here if you like. Would you like two separate rooms?" Kenshin asked them.

"No, no. This is perfect, Kenshin-sama. Thank you so much!" Kagome said.

"Hey, Kenshin! You gotta buy some more fish. And rice too. Wanna come with me?" asked a tall guy with brown hair. "Hey, who are the girls?" he asked.

"Miss Kagome, Miss Sango, this is Sanosuke. Sano, they're gonna be staying with us for a while, that they are," Kenshin introduced them.

"Good. More company besides the brat," he said. "So, you gonna come Kenshin? Or am I gonna have to carry the stuff all by myself?"

"Excuse me Miss Kagome, Miss Sango. I must go for now," Kenshin said o them.

"Oh! Do you need any help? We wouldn't mind carrying some things," Kagome asked.

"Yeah. And that way we can see the town too," Sango added.

"Suit yourself," Sano said.

"Kirara, stay here okay. We'll be right back," Sango said to the demon. Kirara rubbed her (or is it he?) face on Sango's cheek then jumped off and settled down.

Kagome and Sango deposited their weapons, seeing as how it probably wasn't a good idea for them to be bringing so many weapons into the town, but the both kept their swords. (Oh yeah! I forgot. Sesshomaru gave Kagome her very own sword as a gift for his sister! Yay for her!)

They walked out of their house and started heading into town, getting more aquatinted with Sanosuke and Kenshin.

Word(s) I used that you nay or may not know:

Wakaru: I understand. Used last chapter

*I found it on this page I was looking at, and it was on Jap. Words section, so I don't know if it is right okay….*

A/N: Hello! Another day, another chapter! Actually, I made this chapter because the big fire over here in SD made it so that we didn't have to go to school! Hoorah! Stupid 7th grade. Well, I hope you like it because I got writers block at the end. And sorry if the characters are OOC. They have been since K-oops! Don't wanna give away the next chapter too much! Next Chapter: Under The Stars (It might have a different title too, but I'm just going to say it's this one for now!) Responses and thank-you's at the bottom!

bee3: Lo! Thanks for the review! Well, umm…usually in Jap. names, there u's in them, so plz forgive me for spelling sano's name this way!!! The next chapter, we find out about what happened to Kaoru…so I hope u like this chapter!

Fox: Lo! Hehe! Why thank you for the review! I'm glad you like my stories!!! Hmm…well, I hope you like this chapter, just had to get the base down so I can get on with the story…well, thanks again!!!

Savannah: Hey! Hehe! You like to review my stories huh? Well, I'm honored!!! I like both series too! *munches on Ramen thinking of something to say* LOVE Ramen though! Hehe, well, I'm glad you like my story so far, and I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Thanks for being such a great reviewer!