InuYasha Fan Fiction / Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction ❯ Paper Sakura Petals ❯ the art of time travel ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Paper Sakura Petals By: Tsukiko-san
Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha or Rurouni Kenshin but a girl can dream right? (Huggles a chibi Kenshin)
Author's Note: Sorry I haven't updated, couldn't come up with anything for this story T-T
Review Thanks: from fanfiction.net and mediaminer.org
Ryukotsusie: Thanks for reviewing all of my stories I really appreciate it! Also I want you to update your stories!
Kitsune'sangelofflames: Thanks for reviewing!
Kaggy-chan2202: Thanks for thinking it was a great fic! Trust me, if I actually listen to people when they thought my fics are bad I wouldn't be writing. For some reason this review reminds me of my teachers always telling us to have fun O.O
Ice_Princess_1185: Here I updated hope you like and thanks for reviewing!
VixenPI: Brownie points? LoL, well here is how they manage the time gap to meet. Thanks for reviewing!
Maleng: interesting name you used… well I kind of don't know that much about the Kenshin crew either! Thanks for reviewing!
Yahikoinuhanyou: When I first read your review I thought you meant a Yahiko/Kenshin pairing O.O lol! Here's a new chapter. Thanks for reviewing!
Jaded Lady: Well I updated but, not at the minute you requested. Sorry, but thanks for reviewing! Also thanks for reviewing all my stories.
Inuyasha's Girl Aqua: Yup it's going to be a Kenshin/Kagome pairing. Thanks for reviewing.
Araigeasa: Yup, I agree there aren't a lot of RK/IY fanfics. Thanks for reviewing.
Duzzie: So sorry that it was confusing T-T I'll try to make it less confusing. Thanks for reviewing.
 
 
 
 
Chapter 2: The art of time travel.
 
 
Kagome sat Indian style on the creaky floor boards of Kaede's hut, trying to pay no attention to the hanyou that was sending her dirty looks.
 
`Man, he's paranoid.' Kagome thought as Inuyasha still wasn't convinced that she had no secret lover well with the exception of Kouga, but he was no secret he blurted out his amorous feelings every chance he got.
 
Though Inuyasha wasn't romantically interested in her, it still hadn't stopped him from watching over her like a hawk. Kagome blew the dark bangs from her face and stretch like a content cat (Buyo to be more precise) from her cramped position. Ignoring the shouts of “hentai” and a large object hitting bone making a resounding crack, Kagome made it outside to evade from catching Inuyasha's paranoia and let the whispers of the night cool her skin. Wanting to go home Kagome made her way to the ancient well.
 
The slender beam of moonlight guided her way to the well as the pink glow of the jewel seems to sooth her. She chuckled a bit when she could still hear the shouts and screams from both Sango and Miroku, it wouldn't be a surprise if they ever got together. This thought brought her spirits low, though she had gotten over Inuyasha she couldn't help but think that no one out there could ever love her or maybe she was just being picky with finding a respectable boyfriend. She could always go out with Hojo….
 
Eww Hojo, that thought was unpleasant. He showed that he was interested in her, but he couldn't take a hint that she wasn't interested in him.
 
`I wish that I can find my true love.' The soft voice of her thought echoed in her mind as she unconsciously clutched the jewel in her hand.
 
`As you wish.' The low sound of a female voice reached her ears. The creepy ness-factor monitor in her mind was blaring warnings as the jewel glowed brighter to a blinding colorless light. The illumination enveloped her body as she tried to scream but no sound came from her throat.
 
`What's happening!?'
 
Her eyes clamped shut in fear of turning blind. She heard voices murmur that weren't female or male; she couldn't decipher what they were saying as she fell with a thump on hard ground. Kagome groaned as she tried to get up, but her back protested with shooting pain up and down her back. After many attempts to get up she succeeded and leaned heavily on a nearby tree for support. She took in her surroundings and found that everything looked the same; nothing out of place. Well nothing her eyes could detect, but it could be a possibility that her eyes were defected with the freakin' light that came out of nowhere. Kagome walked further into the forest and came upon the well that was usually. Her eyes widen when she saw a village that she had never seen before. Well it looked more modern then the villages she usually saw, but not modern enough that she thought that she was in her own time.
 
The well forgotten she walked into the village looking around with curiosity coloring her blue-gray eyes. Kagome's ivory cheeks tinted red with a mixture of embarrassment and anger as she heard perverted comments that could make Miroku blush, directed at her while she walked. Without thinking she turned a wrong corner and found her self in a courtyard with a man occupying it in the middle. Kagome's breath hitched as she saw silky red hair, that she could vividly remember drawing in her pictures. Absent mindedly she felt her hand twitch wanting to run her fingers in those luscious locks. Kagome mentally slapped herself for thinking of such thoughts about a stranger.
 
She walked further into the courtyard watching as the strangers muscles ripple as he tensed. Her feet kept walking as her mind protested telling her to turn around. She was almost right behind him when his hand clenched around something that was at his hip. She took out her own katana as she saw the glimmer of metal, the sound of metal hitting metal echoed throughout the courtyard as a calm silence filled her ears.
 
 
(Kenshin's POV)
 
The girl…no women before me with a mixture of emotions I couldn't describe. To me her eyes shine with innocence that I have never seen before. The kimono she was wearing was with a top that showed her arms (A/n: tank top) and pants that fit her snuggly and bellowed out at the ankles. I felt my heart beat faster as I exam her body tracing her every curve with my eyes. `I shouldn't be looking at her like she's a tasty morsel' I licked my lips at the thought and lowered my sword as did she. She cocked her head with child like qualities as I saw her lips move, but I didn't hear a word she said.
 
(Kagome's POV)
 
I starred at his eyes they were a mixture of violet and gold making a beautiful affect as he starred at me with intensity that I have never see before. He lowered his sword and his hair fluttered about him. `Damn' I thought `It's official I have a fetish with long hair. I blame Inuyasha he started my fetish and Sesshomaru, Kouga……'
 
“Um…Where am I?” `or When.' I ask rubbing my head sheepishly. I waited for his response but he kept staring at me.
 
“Whoo-hoo anybody home?” I waved my hand in front of his face when I saw that his eyes were unfocused. He caught my hand in his and felt my face heat up.
 
(Author's POV)
 
Her hand was small and soft compared to his; he let it go when he finally heard her question.
 
“You are at Kaoru-dono's dojo that you are.” He said with a big smile. “If you don't mind me asking…um what year is it?”
He was puzzled at her question, but saw that she was indeed puzzled.
“It's the Meiji era, 1705.”(a/n: I don't know the exact year).
 
Her face drained of color and she felt woozy.
“O thanks.” She said sounding like a drunk then her eyes rolled back and she fainted. Kenshin caught her before she fell to the ground and she hit the ground. Something fell out of her pocket and fluttered to the grass. He starred at it and saw that it was a picture of him.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Review please! Now on to my other fanfics w00t!