InuYasha Fan Fiction / Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction ❯ Rabusutori ❯ Hekigan (Blue Eyes) ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Yello! Just to let you know, the Shikon Jewel Shards have all been collected and the shard Inuyasha wanted Kagome to get was the last one. That's why Inuyasha wanted her to go help him get it so bad. Kagome is in her senior year in high school (she didn't get held back because she went to summer school) so she's about Kaoru's age.

Also, in the last chap I accidentally said it was raining twice so I will fix that! -___-

P.S. I am going to put Megumi and Sano in here but only to provide humor. This will probably be the only chapter that says a lot about them. Also, there will be no Sanosuke + Megumi coupling. I personally don't favor it. Sorry! It will just be a friendship kid of relationship with maybe a little bit of suggestive humor between them a little bit. .____.

P.S.S. Misao and Aoshi will show up later in the fanfic. It's quite cool actually.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~

`Who is this? This isn't Kagome!' Inuyasha thought. The girl in front of him stood up slowly and stared at him with wide beautiful blue eyes quite different from Kagome's. Kagome's were a grayish blue, but this girl's eyes shone like day and held the deepest oceans within them. She licked her lips nervously and stood up before him. She was perfect; her body was firm and toned with some kind of training and her shirt, well. . . Inuyasha felt himself slightly blush.

Kagome looked down to see what the guy in front of her was staring at. Her kimono clung to her breasts in a suggestive way because of the rain. She blushed hard and covered herself with her hands as best as she could. "Hentai! Don't look there!"

Inuyasha recovered himself and blushed harder then got back to his old self and said, "Sorry, but it's not my fault your standing right in front of me. Anyway, who are you and what are you doing here?" Kaoru frowned, "My name is Kaoru and I have no idea where I am and would appreciate it if you could tell me." Kaoru was intrigued by him. His hair was white like snow and eyes the color of molten amber, which frightened her slightly because he was so much like Kenshin when he went Battousai.

Inuyasha scratched his head with his hand then seemed to come to a conclusion "I know, Kagome is probably still hiding down in the well trying to play a trick on me with one of her little friends from that high school she goes to." Kaoru cocked an eye brow, "Who is this Kagome you're talking about? And what high school?" Inuyasha then sniffed the air and growled jumping up in the air then landed awfully close. He sniffed her.

"Huh?!?!" Kaoru yelped as he sniffed her. She grabbed the nearest stick she could find and brought it down as hard as she could on Inuyasha's back. It shown a bright light and knocked him hard to the ground. "Oh!" she said as she saw the boy lie unconscious on the ground. She peered over him and looked down to see if he was okay. Then his hand shot up and grabbed her waist. He sat her in front of him. "How. How in the world could this be?!?! How could you posses the jewel of four souls?!?! Kagome still has it hanging about her neck . . . unless you stole it from her!" Kaoru was getting pretty pissed about now. She then went right up into his face and said picking up the stick again, "Look! I don't know who this `Kagome' is and I don't know much else let alone what the jewel of four souls is either thank you very much. But please tell me what's going on!" Inuyasha looked away, he didn't understand it either. He looked back and could have sworn tears where falling from her eyes. "Whoa! Are you crying!?!?" he put a hand on her shoulder and she shrugged him away. "No, don't. I think I need to just figure this out on my own maybe. Thanks anyway, I know you probably can't help me." She turned to walk away. She then felt him grab her from behind and swing her around to face him. "I can't let you do that. There are a lot of demons out there and they would kill you to get that . . . whatever it is out of you." Kaoru looked at him strangely then burst out laughing. Inuyasha growled, "I would like to know what's so funny!" Kaoru stopped laughing and said, "Sorry, but I don't really belief in demons, unless you mean hitokoris or something."

"Stupid girl, of coarse there are demons." She shrugged and said, "Maybe a long time ago in the warring states era, but no now in the meiji." "This is the warring states era. I never heard of the meiji though." Kaoru nibbled on a piece of hair that fell from her ponytail. "I guess I'm not in my own time period anymore." Inuyasha snorted, "Well, you seem awfully calm about it." She shrugged again, "No use worrying about it since it's happening anyway. By the way, what's YOUR name?" He answered, "Inuyasha" Kaoru thought for a moment and heard something over towards the well she came out of.

Kaoru looked behind Inuyasha; something was coming out of the well. It was, red? "Kenshin!" she yelled as she ran over to the well. "Hey! Where are you going!?!?" Inuyasha yelled after her. She just kept running and threw her arms around him. "Oh Kenshin! Where have you been?!?!" she cried. Inuyasha walked over towards them. "Do you two know each other?" he asked the hugging Kaoru and Kenshin. Kenshin ignored her wet kimono, being the gentlemen he was. But he didn't know this guy she was with so he better keep an eye on him.

Kenshin let go of Kaoru and withdrew his sakabatou. "Who is this Kaoru? And what is he doing with you?" Kaoru backed away and went over to Inuyasha. "His name is Inuyasha and we just met." Inuyasha sniffed the air. "You, red head! You smell of Hanyou!"

Kenshin cocked an eye brow. "Hanyou?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~

Back in the Meiji

"Fox! Are yah here?" Sanosuke yelled into Megumi's clinic's door. "Yah yah baka rooster! I'm here! One second!" He heard her walking around the back room and rustle of papers. She saw her emerge from the back with a little baby in her arms. "Whoa! Megumi, did you have a baby and not tell me about it? Cause I haven't seen you in a while and I wouldn't really," Megumi cut him off, "No! What the hell! He is one of Tokyo's little babes with no home now. One of the police brought him here and told me to take care of him for a while. He was one of the few police men I would call nice and soft heartened. Anyway, the important thing is is that he's mainly here because he's sporting a high fever. There might be an epidemic starting in Tokyo. It's been starting with babies then a few grownups have started to get sick. There's no telling what's started this. But no it's not mine you idiot!" She hit Sanosuke, hard, on his head. "Whoa! I was just kidding fox! I didn't know the situation was so serious." Megumi bowed her head and looked down at the baby and stroked his cheek with her index finger. "One second Sano, I have to hand him back over to Dr. Genzai." He saw her disappear again and come back without the baby this time. "Okay, so now what do you want? Like I said with the epidemic there have been lots of patients who need my care. I really hope that this is important."

Sano's grin disappeared. "Oh yah, well, I came to tell you that Kenshin and Kaoru are missing." Megumi stepped back her eyes wide, "Are sure? They're no where to be found?" Sano shook his head, "I thought you might have an idea where they would be." Megumi thought for a second, "Have you checked the forest behind Kaoru's dojo? Kenshin told me a long time ago that many exotic and wild plats grew there so I could use them for my medicines." Sanosuke nodded no, he had not checked the forest. "Then let's go." She opened the front door and she stepped out into the rain and Sanosuke followed close behind. She felt herself being lifted from the ground, "What are you doing?!?!" Sanosuke threw her over his shoulder, "I'm carrying you because you can't run in a kimono like the missy (Kaoru) so you would only slow us down. Now stop complaining we got to find Kenshin and Kaoru."

He ran carrying her through the rain and the came upon the forest. Sanosuke hesitated then ran into it full force. He ran and ran and ran until they came upon a clearing. He sat her down and they gazed in wonder as Kaoru and Kenshin did before them. There where fireflies, dozens of them. Then Megumi broke out of her trance when she spotted a well. Se ran over to it and saw a piece of cloth on the side of the well and lifted t up so she could see it better. "Oh my god, Sano, they fell down the well. But, Kenshin probably could have jumped out. Sanosuke was already at her side when she felt a breeze and she some how was "pushed" over the edge of the well and she screamed. "Megumi!" Sanosuke yelled as he jumped in after her.

Why do the girls keep falling down the well and what is Inuyasha saying? How could Kenshin be a Hanyou? Review and find out!