InuYasha Fan Fiction / Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction ❯ What is He Doing Here? ❯ Chapter One: Say Bye Bye Naraku ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
What is He Doing Here?

Chapter One: Say Bye Bye Naraku

Disclaimer: Sadly I do not own Inuyasha, but if I did, then a lot of things would be different, mostly in the whole Kagome and Sesshoumaru department. Though I do enjoy how it is now.

Summary: Kagome and crew finally destroy Naraku, though things didn't come out to what they were planed to. Kagome is sent in time away from her family and friends in both times, a time in-between. She meets new people and someone from her past, but will he be friend or foe, or maybe even a lover? Sess x Kag (Okay I know this might be strange but this story is going to be a cross-over of Inuyasha and Rurouni Kenshin. Weird I know, just read!)




Reikon: YAY! Another chapter is done! Though I do feel bad for Naraku in this one.

Sess: Why, how can you feel bad for him?

Kag: She’s just a very caring person, who gives everyone a chance.

Sess: O_O That’s not what I’ve seen!

Kag: That’s just because she was angry, when she’s angry you better run.

Sess: Right, like I would ever run from a weak human brat like her.

Kag: Sesshomaru….

Reikon: What did you say….?

Sess: I said ‘I never run from a weak human brat like you.’

Reikon: Really?

Sess: Yes!

Reikon: You sound like Inuyasha.

Sess: Don’t compare him to me!

Reikon: DIE INUYASHA INCARNATION!!!!! ::takes out a giant hammer, and starts chasing Sesshomaru around::

Sess: I didn’t mean it I swear!!! ::runs for his life::

Kag: Tried to warn him… She doesn’t really like Inuyasha’s stupidity, that’s why when someone acts like that she sees the need to hurt him or her. Anyways on with the story!






“Now Inuyasha you die!” With that Naraku stabbed his sword, swirling of miasma, into Inuyasha’s heart. Or that would have happened if Kagome didn’t fire one of her holy arrows at Naraku and destroyed his sword. Kagome you see had become more powerful in her miko power while traveling with her friends in search of Naraku and the Shikon shards.

The shards of which, were the once whole jewel of the four souls. Though by accident Kagome shattered that jewel and began her quest that she’s on now. Along her way she met up with friends she traveled with now, after finding out that Naraku was also after the jewel and had most of it.

“Naraku your days of destroying peoples lives are over! Hand over the jewel!” Kagome yelled at her foe while re-arming her bow with another arrow.

Everyone was amazed how far she had come with her powers and maturity. Though they were even more blown away at how she demanded something from Naraku and showed no resemblance of backing down.

“This ends her Naraku! You die NOW!” Everyone cried at once to Naraku, except for Shippo who had mysteriously disappeared when everything started. Though they suspected that he was somewhere in the trees.

Inuyasha had gotten up and explained how this was the real Naraku and not one of his puppets. He also explained that he reabsorbed Kagura and Kanna back into his body. This was moments before everyone yelled that final statement that signified the end of their lives or the beginning of new ones.



Reikon: Well I think I should end it here…

Kag and Sess: NO!

Reikon: All right! All right, all ready! Geesh!




The battle was long and hard (and how many times have we heard that^_^) for those who were a part of the group fighting it out with Naraku. Everyone had many injures all over their body, especially for Sango, for she had to battle Kohaku before she got to battle Naraku. In the end Naraku took the shard from Sango’s little brother’s back, killing him instantly. Sango was in a rage because her last living relative whom she loved so much died in front of her eyes. So she charged at Naraku, wounding him slightly before she was knocked unconscious by hitting a tree.

This was Naraku’s retaliation on Sango for her attacking him and distracting him from his main opponent, (Bet it’s Inuyasha right?) Kagome. She was the only one who had hurt him the most; sure Inuyasha and Sesshomaru had gotten close. But because of her, he had to remake a whole body she was his main concern.

Inuyasha used his sword to harm Naraku with his Kaze no Kizu. He achieved in destroying all of Naraku’s lower class of youkai, before moving onto Naraku himself. Miroku was guarding Sango, since she was ‘down and out’ (literally), with Kirara, Sango’s pet neko youkai. Though they were protecting Sango they had little time to help Inuyasha take on Naraku.

Though Kagome helped from afar with her arrows. Inuyasha and Naraku were evenly matched and all the others fared well until Naraku called forth power of the now almost completed Shikon Jewel. At the same time Inuyasha used his sword, all the while his sword glowing bright red.

The end result was Naraku being destroyed and Inuyasha barely kneeling on the ground. Everyone was overjoyed, that their archenemy was finally destroyed and they could get on with their lives. Until Naraku’s voice was heard, though you could not see him anywhere.

“You may have defeated me but I will not leave without one final evil deed, Miko I send you to the future, a time between yours and this. You will have no way of returning, and if you do you’ll just be sent to another. Enjoy the fact that everyone you know is either dead or non-existent yet. Kukukuku!” With that Naraku’s voice started to fade. When his voice could no longer be heard another could.

“NannnNNNIIIIIIIIIIIIII?!?!?!” Kagome screamed as the ground under her disappeared and she was dropped into a time dimension hole, closing before any of her friends could help her.



Reikon: Well that’s that! Here’s the glossary:

Glossary:
Miko = priestess
Neko = cat
Youkai = demon
Kaze no Kizu = Wind Scar, one of Inuyasha’s attacks
NannnNNNIIIIIIIIIIIIII = Nani = What

Kag: Hey Reikon, isn’t it Kilala instead of Kirara?

Reikon: Well Kagome that’s an excellent question!

Sess: It is?

Kag: -_- If you don’t start behaving I’ll tie you to Inuyasha and kick you out of the house for a month.

Sess: ::gulp, sits there innocently::

Kag and Reikon: Aww, so cute!

Reikon: Anyways back to the question, Kilala is the English dubbed version of Sango’s cat, while Kirara is the Japanese version, it’s the same thing with Sesshomaru

Sess: What does that mean?

Reikon: Well the English dubbed version of your name is Sesshomaru, while the Japanese version is Sesshoumaru, though some people spell it Sessho-Maru.

Kag: Wow he’s complicated!

Sess: I feel so loved right now…

Kag and Reikon: You know we love you!

Sess: Unfortunately…

Kag and Reikon: ::glaring at Sesshomaru::

Sess: Which I really appreciate, I just love feeling so wanted!

Kag: Better!

Reikon: He’s all yours Kagome!

Sess: Why me?!?!

Kag: Stop whining and come here!

Sess: Why?

Kag: Shh! Just come!

Sess: Oh I see. Right I’m coming.

Reikon: -_- The things I have to put up with… Review please!