InuYasha Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ black beast ❯ transformation ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Serena exhaled deeply. It would be her first night in her new home. She and Darien now officially lived together.
“Hey meatball head you coming to bed or are you just going to stand there” came a deep masculine voice. Serena looked up to see Darien towering over her with a soft smile. He took her hand a lead her into the bedroom.
Serena put on her pjs while Darien just took of his shirt and threw it the hamper. They both climbed into bed and he wrapped an arm around her waist. All of a sudden he had a strange urge smell her. `That was weird' he thought before he shook it off and feel into a deep sleep.
 
 
Darien woke up the next morning with a strange sensation tingling his nose. Everything smelt stronger. Then he heard a very small taping sound come form a spider on the wall. He could also her Serena's heart beating and could easily smell her sweet scent. He looked down at the body next to him and smiled.
“Wake up.” He whispered gentle kissing her check
“Don't wanna its Saturday.” Serena responded half sleep
“And”
“Go away”
“I live here”
“And”
“Get up”
Serena moaned but got up. They both went to take a shower and Darien insisted that they take one together. After that they stopped for breakfast and headed for Rei's shrine.
 
To there surprise they found Seiya visiting and everyone knew he had a bid crush on Serena (except for Serena).
At first it never really bothered Darien but from the moment he saw him at Rei's he felt an incredible urge to tear him to pieces or tell to back the hell away from Serena. `Where did that come form I've never felt so violent before' he thought to himself.
“Darien are you okay?” Serena asked. He immediately snapped back to reality. They were setting on the couch across from Seiya his hand wrapped tightly and possessively around Serena waist. Setting next to Sieya was Rei, Amy, Lita, and Mina. “Yes fine'
“So how are you and Serena doing?” asked Seiya?
“Fine what's it to you” Darien growled in a menacing tone. Everyone stared at him in shock not only because of response but because his eyes turned a blood red.