InuYasha Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ black beast ❯ new looks ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

“Darien what's wrong with your eyes” asked Rei in a shaky voice.
“Huh” was his only response to the strange question.
“Well for starters their red and you look like you wanna kill me” answered Seiya.
Without saying anything Darien race for the bathroom. He stared in the mirror for ten minutes until Serena got worried and went to find him.
“Darien is you okay?” she whispered very concerned.
“We're leaving”
“Huh”
“NOW!!”
Darien stormed out of the shrine and to his car with a scared and confused Serena behind him. `He has never acted so aggressive before. I wonder what's wrong with him and just hope he is okay' she said to her self on they way home. She listened as Darien yelled at every car on the road. He had never had road rage before and now he is going psycho.
Darien slammed the door to their apartment. He begins pacing back and fourth the living room like a caged animal. `Whets wrong with me' he thought `I just so…so angry'
“Darien I think you should look in the mirror” whispered a quiet voice from behind him. He looked at Serena for a second then walked slowly into the bathroom. In the mirror his ears were pointed and his pupils were slits. He also had fangs and claws.
“WHATS WRONG WITH ME” he shouted. He heard a soft whimper behind him and smelled salt. He turned to see Serena crying. She walked up to him and put her arms around his waist and whispered over and over it's going to be aright.
“I think we should go back to the shrine I think the scouts might be able to help” said Serena.
“Alight” Darien put on big sunglasses and a hat to cover up his new features. And the headed off.