InuYasha Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ black beast ❯ i have a tail ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

When they arrived at the shrine everyone stared at Darien.
“What are you looking at” he sneered baring his fangs unintentionally and scared everyone even more.
“DAREIN!!” said Serena
“What”
“You're scaring them”
“Whatever it's not my fault”
“I know”
Out of nowhere Yaten said “whats with the hat and glasses” Darien took them off and everyone gasped. Ami quickly pulled out her mercury and begin typing away.
After about a minute Darien asked “so do you have any idea whats happening to me?”
“Nope but I like to run a few test” answered ami
“Test?”
“Like a physical and a blood sample” Darien gulped and looked confused at ami...
 
About two weeks later after many tests they all meet back at the shrine.
“Well ami whats the diagnostic?”
“I have known idea what is happening to him.”
“HUH” everyone exclaimed.
“Let me start from the beginning. Darien has grown 4 inches taller, fangs, claws, pointed ears, and a short temper” Darien glared at her. She continued. “He can run at an inhuman speed and keeps getting faster. His muscles are more defined; his heart is in the left side of his chest, and his gotten bigger in other areas.” Darien smirked and Serena blush. “His five senses have also improved tremendously. And he can smell things like emotions, sickness. And recognize people and objects by smell. He can also hear the slightest noise and smell when we are coming. I've compared blood to other species and it's like nothing I've seen before but it came closest to that of a dog.”
“SO HE IS TURING INTO A DOG” screeched Serena
“No but the transformation is not complete I do believe he might be able to take the form of one but not turn into a dog”
“So let's get this straight I am some kind and creature that's related to a dog and giving me weird powers” asked Darien
“Yeah”
“Umm there is on more things” said Serena “last night while we were together he bit me on my neck but it didn't hurt it just sent weird sensation.
Ami examined the scar.” I think it's a mark” “huh” “I think by instinct not on purpose he marked you as his territory.” “Eh”
“You mean Darien marked me as his own like a possession.”
“Yes”
Serena pursed her lips together. She looked at Darien who had a depressed and confused look on his face then said “I think we should go home and try to digest all of this” Darien looked at her with thankful eyes she just smiled.
“Yeah” everyone agreed and went home
When Serena woke up the next morning something fluffy was wrapped around her. It felt like fur. Silky, soft warm fur she pulled on it. Darien opened his eyes and yelped in pain. Serena jumped up at the sound.
“Serena” Darien said in a shaky voice “I have a tail” he said and as if it had a life of its on the thick back tail moved and picked Serena up who in turned gasped