InuYasha Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ black beast ❯ family ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Serena couldn't believe her eyes. He had a tail. A long black fluffy tail. It was sooo cute.
“How cute” she squealed.
“Oh real mature Serena.”
“Sorry can I pet it”
“NO”
“Please!!!” she said giving him big puppy eyes. He sighs and she jumped up and down and then began to pet his tail like a child.
Darien didn't know what was happening to him but it was starting to scare him. Serena saw the look in his eyes and put her head on his shoulder.
“It will be alright I promise.”
Halfway across town a girl around 13 was walking around Tokyo looking for someone. She had pitch black hair and midnight blue eyes. She stopped at the Crown Arcade and went for a milkshake.
Andrew of course saw the new visitor and couldn't miss the striking resemblance between her and Darien.
“May I have a chocolate milkshake please?” she asks ever so politely fingering the blue diamond that hung around her neck.
“Of course may I ask what your name is?” he said taking down her order.
“It's Rain Shields.”
“Do you have any family?” he could have sworn her eyes flashed red when he asked this.
“That's really none of your business?” she said walking out completely forgetting her milkshake.
“What did I say?”
 
Rain continued to walk around town until she arrived at Rei's shrine. Rei was sweeping the steps when she saw the strange girl. She dropped her broom in shock.
“Um ca can I I help you” she stuttered.
“Yes I am looking for a man named Darien.”