InuYasha Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ black beast ❯ Rain ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

“What for?” said Rei. Staring at the girl who looked like the female version of Darien.
 
“If you can get him over here I can explain but I am not telling you anything until he is here.” Rain answered smartly.
 
“I'll see what I can do.” Rei went inside the shrine to call Darien and Serena.
 
 
 
Darien was sitting on the couch examining his new fluffy appendage. He had learned over the past fifteen minutes he could move it and wrap it around things, like Serena.
He heard the phone ring and reached over to pick it up before Serena could get it.
“Hello”
“Hi Darien this is Rei. I kind of have a situation at the shrine and need you and Serena to get here as soon as possible.”
“That's easier said than done, kind of have a little problem over here.'” He said eying his tail and Serena pet it.
Rain, easily hearing the entire conversation snatched the phone from Rei and said.
“If you want to know why you have claws, fangs and a tail, not to mention a newly acquired anger problem you'll get your ASS over here this instant, and make it snappy I don't have all day” Darien blinked at the strange voice that obviously new more about the problem then himself. He heard Rei yelling at someone in the background and then the lined click.
 
He explained the phone conversation to Serena.
“Well we had been go find out” she said
“Um what am I suppose to do about this?” he waved his tail back and forth.
Serena smirked “I have an idea.”
 
 
Darien looked one more time in the mirror at how stupid he looked. In the middle of summer he had a trench coat on complete with a hat, scarf, and gloves,
“This is great Serena”
“I think you look cool”
Darien sighed “let's go” he said walking out to the car.
 
They arrive at Rei house with little problems (except people staring at him on the street.) Rei had called the rest of the scout whom had already arrived there before had.
 
When Darien first saw Rain he was amazed at how much she looked like him and how familiar she seemed.
“Um do I know you” he said staring at her in amazement.
“You should but you don't.” she turned to everyone. “Can we take this inside; I am more than sure you don't want me to tell the world why Endymion here is having a problem.”
“WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME?” shouted Darien? Everyone caught Rains little mistake and was now staring at her waiting for an explanation.
“Opps, let go inside and I'll get to that.” Rain said in a small voice.