InuYasha Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ black beast ❯ meet the family ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Somewhere along the outskirts of Tokyo in a big mansion. Inuyasha sat on the couch watching T.V with his brother Sesshomaru.
“Wonder how he is taking the news?” inuyasha asked
“hn” was Sesshomaru's reply( king of monotones).
“where's dad?” this time Sesshomaru got up and left,
“this sesshomaru has better things to do then than answer stupid questions”
“ you're an asshole”
“hn”
 
 
Back at the shrine.
“ so I have more family than just you. What are they like?” Darien asked
“ well I better called them so they can come over and talk to you.” Said rain as she took out her cell phone and left the room.
 
Seiya looked over at Darien enviously, Darien was sitting down with his arm wrapped possessively around Serena. Then he looked at Serna Longley wishing he was with her. He drew a little closer to her. Darien could smell his arousal. And acted on instinct.
 
“GRRR….” A low dog like growl erupted from his throat and he bared his fangs at Seiya.
 
“Get away from her”
“Or what” said Seiya feeling a little bolder or very stupid. In a flash Darien had seiya in the air by his neck. His demonic features showing clearly.
“Put him down boy he will cause no threat to your intended” said a new strong deep voice.
Everyone looked to the owner of the voice. There stood a very tall man with claws, fangs, jagged strips on his cheeks, golden-amber eyes, and silver hair pulled into a high ponytail.
“uncle” cried rain happily running to the man.