InuYasha Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Inu Youkai dano Tsuki no Usagi ❯ Yorokobashii toko sugi ( Chapter 15 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Inu Youkai dano Tsuki no Usagi

The Dog Demon and The Rabbit of the Moon

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Epilogue

Yorokobashii toko sugi

(Happily ever after [loosely])

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Usagi was standing in front of a full-length mirror; it had been four years since she had cut off her former parents. Shingo and Souta were still friends, Ikokou and Kenji had moved to a new apartment, one that Kenji could afford on his salary, the house had been sold, Shingo still lived with his parents, but he gave them no monetary help. His fathers job was in jeopardy until Usagi talked to his boss three years before, now they were secure even if they were living a different lifestyle.

Usagi and InuYasha were preparing to move in together within the next month. InuYasha was working with Sesshomaru; Usagi worked with underprivileged kids on a volunteer basses. After all she was independently wealthy. InuYasha was too but he wanted to learn about business. Sango and Miroku were still also working for Sesshomaru; they traveled to advertise the company.

Rin was still in school... so were Souta and Shingo. Rin and Hotaru were very good friends even with the age difference. Shippou and Kouga had partnered to be troubleshooters.

Usagi shook off her remembrances and looked in the mirror, She was wearing her Moon Princess dress, and then she turned around.

"I'm ready." She stepped off the pedestal.

"Well I should hope... it is you wedding day." Mina laughed.

"InuYasha is out there he looks nervous." Michiru said stepping into the room. "Lets get the show on and dazzle all the guests."

The wedding went off without a hitch, and the party afterwards was one of the millennium.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~

Usagi and InuYasha worked for the next ten years to integrate society and nature, Sesshomaru's company specialized in creating technology that did not pollute, but was also affordable. With Youki that was fairly easy. Youkai were all over the world so all they had to do was figure out how to make batteries that absorbed ambient Youki. The experiments worked and there were no adverse effects.

As humans and Youkai used the devices people had less reason to fight. There was less energy shortage, no human scientist could figure out how the devices worked but anyone could duplicate them. The only reasons for fighting were religious differences and as time went one and Usagi and her senshi worked to lessen the problems even that faded. So, as time went on people became happier.

However, because of a disaster at a former power plant, Usagi, her Senshi, her mages, and their Youkai friends, went to clean up the mess, in doing so she gained the attention of the whole world. Since the disaster was enough that to whole world was threatened. The world clamored for her protection, in doing so Tokyo became the center for Magical learning.

Over the next hundred years people forgot about their petty differences, and because Usagi never turned anyone away and she made sure no one left her schools without an open mind, even hatred of things not understood diminished considerably.

After an attack on all the governments by a group that could not forget, Usagi was crowned Queen. For in the attack all the world leaders had been targeted and most killed. They had been ad a world peace summit meeting and the conference center had been blown up. Usagi and her warrior-mages had pulled the world back together and avenged the deaths, the group was all but destroyed, the survivors fled underground.

Fifty years after she was crowned, Usagi's first child was born. She named the girl after her other self, Kagome, but everyone called the child Chibi Usa.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~

In a dark castle in a remote area of Siberia a man and a woman were plotting the downfall of the Queen of Earth. They had caused the power plant disaster, then the deaths of the world leaders, both times thwarted by Usagi. Now, they wanted to settle their score with her. They continued plotting and planning knowing that one-day the world and Usagi would bow before them.

The END!?!?

If I have a good response I will write another book.