InuYasha Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Inu Youkai dano Tsuki no Usagi ❯ Onshuu ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer is at the beginning of the Prologue

Inu Youkai dano Tsuki no Usagi
The Dog Demon and The Rabbit of the Moon.

Chapter 1
Onshuu
(Love and Hate)

The Inu Hanyou approached the princess. She turned toward him, smiling...as he got nearer, she flung herself into his strong arms.

"InuShiro! I missed you, my love!" She cried into his chest. "But, I know you are not welcome here."

"They have to welcome me, now. My father sent me as an envoy." He looked at her pensively. "Something is troubling you, koi."

"The King and Queen of the humans will not consider an alliance with the other planets unless I marry Endymion. But, I was promised to you... I love you. He looks at me like I'm a piece of meat; he scares me. I hate him!" Tears silently fell down her face.

"He will never hurt you, Serenity. I promise no matter what happens, I will always protect you." He held her close; they stayed that way for a long time before heading to their respective rooms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the shadows indigo eyes narrowed with hatred. He had vowed to possess the Tsuki no Hime and he never broke a vow. He cared not that she was promised to another; he cared even less that she was soul-bonded to the same other. He knew that such bonds could be suppressed. He might not be able to break the bond without killing her, but he could suppress it and bond her to himself magically.

He walked off the find his mage. The fact that the demon prince was here would not hinder his plans; in fact it would work in his favor. In the morning he would send a page to the princess- he would bear a time and place for her to meet her demon prince, but she would not find him- she would just fall into the human prince's hands. Then he would get his mage to bond her to him and make sure that the demon prince could do nothing about it.

When he got to his mage he told the magician of his plan. The mage agreed to it; even suggesting putting a spell on the page to make him forget about the message. The mage also suggested that it would be easier to suppress the bond with both the Tsuki no Hime and the Demon Prince present. The human prince agreed, and then retired for the night.