InuYasha Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Inu Youkai dano Tsuki no Usagi ❯ Monosugoi kanmu ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer is at the beginning of the Prologue.

Inu Youkai dano Tsuki no Usagi

The Dog Demon and The Rabbit of the Moon

Chapter 2

Monosugoi kanmu

(Shattering Dreams)

Serenity was so happy she would be seeing InuShiro in the lower gardens after the morning meetings. She went through the meetings in a daze of happiness. The young princess never noticed that her love was not at the meetings. When she got to the lower gardens she noticed a strange object on the floor. She walked over and looked at it, the object was a star shaped music box. Suddenly it opened and music started playing the music magically put the moonchild into a deep sleep. However, somehow before she fully fell under the spell she grasped the music box to her chest.

When she woke up she was chained to a pillar is a strange dungeon like chamber. She looked around and saw her love, InuShiro; also chained to a pillar he was unconscious. She looked around some more and noticed the music box on a pedestal in the center of the room. Presently, the door to the chamber was opened and the prince of the humans of earth walked in with another man... who was dressed as a mage.

"Ahhh princess you are awake. Magus wake the demon but keep him under tight wards.

The mage made a gesture and InuShiro woke with a start. He looked around and started growling at Endymion.

"Oh," the human prince said, "but all you can do is growl, You can't even talk. However, now you will fall asleep again and when you wake up everything will have changed but, you will not be able to do a thing about it. Magus do your magic."

The mage made another gesture and InuShiro passed out with a scream of agony.

"What are you planning to do?" cried Serenity.

"The spell is already working on you, it will make you mine. You shall gladly and willingly give yourself to me; we will wed. And your precious InuShiro will not be able to do anything about it, he will learn that trying will bring intense pain."

"B... bu... but why and how? I am bonded to him you cannot break that."

"Maybe not... however, I can suppress it. And overpower it with a magical bond to me." the prince moved over next to another pillar. "Magus, begin."

"Yes, young master." He oozed, the mage cast a spell on the prince, a bright light filled the chamber with a flash, when it cleared the prince also was chained.

"What is the meaning of this?!"

"You also will be affected by the spell. You cannot bond her to yourself without also bonding yourself to her. She will be able to influence you if you are not careful. Now I shall start the process."

"Wh... Wai..." the prince started.

However, before he could get the word out the mage, with a smirk, started the spell. He started chanting in a strange language and for a long time all the three royals knew was pain. When they woke they were in their respective rooms, and they knew much had changed.

Serenity knew that deep down she still loved InuShiro, however, she had to marry and love Endymion. She hated that this was forced upon her and she vowed that she would do all she could to reverse it.

InuShiro knew that he would always protect and love serenity, but, there was a wall keeping him from acting on that love.

Endymion felt more that just lust for the moonchild now, he also knew that the bond affected him as well. It affected him in ways he did not want but he could not do anything about it. He was now also forced to know that he would protect Serenity with his life if need be, and that scared him more than anything.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Serenity called her mother and told her what had happened. Her mother told her to come home and bring both princes with her.

The Queen of the Moon and various Lunarian mages performed many tests and finally concluded. She gathered the children for a conference.

"The magic bond, "she started, "cannot be broken. I'm working on a way to lesson it. The wall that is blocking Inushrio's bond will weaken with time but if I interfere with it now you will all die."

"So, we are stuck with Endymion. Well, when InuShiro's wall weakens we will see what happens." stated the princess.

"Serenity, this problem will not go away within our lifetimes, this will take many centuries and many lifetimes." Queen Serenity gently told her daughter.

"No... This can't be happening....." Serenity broke down and cried. InuShiro clearly wanted to comfort her but he could not. Endymion went to but she pushed him away. "This is your fault." she screamed.

The Queen quietly left the room joining Pluto in the hall.

"She is strong to push him away, My Queen."

The older Serenity sighed, "Soon she won't even be able to do that. Soon she will come to believe that she always loved him. However, she will also love InuShiro, and will feel ashamed for it. Nevertheless the bond between her and her hanyou will last for all eternity. In two years it won't matter anymore for this lifetime anyway, we will all die and there is nothing I or anyone can do to stop it. I WILL make sure that Serenity and InuShiro can work to break the magic bond and strengthen their own. She will be reborn as serenity in a thousand years but in-between now and then she will gain experience and strength in other roles.

"Yes, my Queen. I will prepare the spell. However you know that the added burden will kill you."

"I am aware." The Queen left for the throne room.