InuYasha Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Inu Youkai dano Tsuki no Usagi ❯ Gekimetsu dano Saisei ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer is at beginning of the Prologue.

Inu Youkai dano Tsuki no Usagi
The Dog Demon and the Rabbit of the Moon

Chapter 3
Gekimetsu dano Saisei
(Destruction and Rebirth)


Two years later

During the ball to commemorate Serenity Hime's 18th birthday, the Duchess Beryl attacked the Moon Kingdom for the power of the silver crystal. She destroyed the High Palace and all the defenders; with her generals and minions she laid waste to the central city of the moon. She killed the earth prince because he denied her wishes. She also attacked and killed the Moon Princess but not before the Demon Prince attacked her and was killed for it.

The Queen set in motion her plan to send the Princes and Princesses to be reborn in one thousand years on Earth. She also activated Pluto's spell for Serenity and her Hanyou. Serenity would be reborn as many times as it took to break the magic bond. InuShiro only needed to be reborn once; because he was a Hanyou the Magic was already starting to weaken on him. She also made sure that the parameters for InuShiro's rebirth were for him to be a Hanyou again.

Shortly thereafter she sent her advisors Luna and Artemis to guide the Princesses when they were reborn. The she went to her rest pleased that at least her daughter would have a chance to be happy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few centuries later

The priestess Midoriko fought her final battle against the power of hundreds of joined Youkai, at the end of her strength she split her soul in twain and sent half of it in to a jewel that was the crystallized form of herself and the youkai. There the part of herself determined to defeat the Youkai could continue to fight. The rest of her soul would go on to be reborn to help the fight from the outside.

Some centuries after that

A young Inu Hanyou, named InuYasha, learned to fend for himself when his parents dies trying to protect him. He grew up alone and unwanted learning that in his position only the strong survive.

A priestess Named Kikyou was entrusted with a powerful jewel called the Shikon no Tama. She began to purify it, during that time she also met the young Inu Hanyou, and also a bandit who was badly injured.

Kikyou fell in love with InuYasha, but the Bandit had other ideas, He opened himself up to the evil surrounding him and rejected Kikyou's powers. The Demons devoured him and he became a Monster named Naraku. He made InuYasha and Kikyou think that they betrayed each other. Kikyou sealed InuYasha to a tree and then died to keep the tama from being corrupted.

Around 4 or 5 centuries late

When Kagome turned 15, and went looking for her cat, in the well house, at her home, which was also an ancient shrine. After she found her cat a Centipede demon came out of the well and dragged her into it. She ended up in a world not her own, and met the sealed demon boy; in her fight to beat the Centipede demon she freed InuYasha. Shortly after, in a fight to regain the Shikon no Tama, she shattered it.

She and the hanyou started traveling to find the shards of the jewel; they met many interesting people along the way. They also gained many new friends. They found out about Naraku, and fought him time and time again.