InuYasha Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Inu Youkai dano Tsuki no Usagi ❯ Usagi ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer is at beginning of Prologue

Inu Youkai dano Tsuki no Usagi

The Dog Demon and The Rabbit of the Moon

Chapter 6

Usagi

(Rabbit- but as you all know Usagi is SailorMoon's name)

Usagi woke up from another one of those weird dreams that she had been having for the last few nights. 'Whoa, and I thought those dreams during the time Chibi Usa was here were weird.' She sat up, "Luna... Luna wake up." She touched her cat advisor gently shaking her, "Luna... come on I need your advice. Luna... " A tick appeared on her forehead when Luna did not wake up then she sweat-dropped "And she says it's hard to wake me? LUNA!!!! WAKE UP!!!!" She exclaimed in a louder more commanding tone of voice.

"Wh... what?" Luna jumped up and fell off the bed. "Usagi it's six o'clock in the morning aren't you usually asleep?"

"I need some advice. I've been having weird dreams. Dreams of the Silver Millennium about Serenity Hime, Endyniom, and some weird guy with dog-ears. But I've also had dreams about the same dog-eared guy with two other girls that look alike but aren't quite the same."

"The only thing that I can tell you is to meditate on the crystal."

"Oh Kay!!" Usagi sat down and pulled out the crystal, she then closed eyes and focused on it, going into a deep trance.

'But why would she be having these dreams now? Unless the bond between her and Mamaru is about to brake and InuShiro is about to come back, I need to contact Artemis and Pluto.'

Luna went to Usagi's communicator and contacted Artemis and Pluto to meet her later that day. About ten minutes later Usagi came back to herself.

"I need to get ready for school." She stood up and went to take a shower and get dressed, all in a daze. She was sitting in the kitchen when her parents come downstairs.

"What are you doing up Usagi?" Her mother asked.

"Ummm, I couldn't sleep, I was having weird dreams."

"That's nice, you should go to school now."

"What about breakfast and lunch?"

"What about it? If you are up early you should have made it yourself. Go to school."

"Right...." Usagi stormed out muttering under her breath. "Ever since I turned Seventeen it's do it your self. But, when I do, I get yelled at for using stuff that I didn't buy for my self. And, then she takes away my allowance and won't let me get a job so I can't BUY anything for my self." She looked around, "good thing no one knows that I work at the arcade on weekend mornings... well, no one except Shingo any way. I do need someone to cover for me." She walked into the arcade.

"Hey Usagi!" Motoki called as she went inside. "What brings you here on a weekday morning?"

"Mom kicked me out without breakfast OR lunch, so I figured I'd get both here since I got up early."

"Tell me again when your mom became such an Ogre? And why?"

"It started a few months ago when I hit seventeen, and I don't know why. I also don't know why dad is going along with it. My brother says they plan on kicking me out when I turn eighteen."

"Man you are soo unlucky."

"Yeah which is why my job here should be kept a secret."

"Right!!"

One of the waitresses put some food in front of her; "Your lunch bento will be ready before you leave." She walked away for the table to complete other tasks.

"Heh, at least I get treated like a person some places." She started to eat with gusto, when she finished she picked up her lunch and ran to school just making it before the bell.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After school Luna called a meeting, all the senshi and Mamaru were in attendance.

'We all need to talk." Luna jumped up on to the table.

"Good idea Luna, this is something that defiantly needs to be addressed." Usagi was sitting almost quietly at the table not pulling her usual antics.

"And what does the meatball brain want to talk about?" Rei sneered at Usagi.

"This..." Usagi touched Rei's forehead and whispered "Back off." Rei flew into the wall with a resounding smack.

"Well that was defiantly different. Was that part of your dream?" asked a stunned Luna.

"Partly. I modified the spell for Rei." Usagi looked at the groggy Rei. "I think, maybe I over did it...."

"Yeah Odango Atama, you defiantly overdid it, she is completely out of it!! You shouldn't use spells that you can't control." The earth prince glared at the moon princess.

"Why is it that I really don't care what you think anymore?" Usagi asked.

"WHAT!!!" Everyone yelled.

"That is part of what we are going to talk about." explained the lunar cat.

"I know what happened but I don't know if I can explain it." Usagi looked at her companions.

"Well, it all started like this...." Setsuna explained about Serenity, InuShiro, and Endyniom. "So, now we have a problem..." The time senshi sat down. "We can either continue as we are or we can look for InuShiro's reincarnation. Usagi you must decide."

"I will think about it but either way I will not marry Mamaru."

"Bu... but what about destiny?"

"That was changed three days ago. Something happened that brought Usagi's memories back and reasserted her first true bond. There has now been a split in the timeline. But, that does not mean anything to us."

"But what about Crystal Tokyo?"

"It will happen but not in the same way... and all that we knew about it will exist on a different timeline so you don't have to worry about any of that." Setsuna stood up. "I will leave you to your thoughts." She vanished.

"I'm going for a walk." Usagi stood up and left.

"I think we should all go and think about this development." Minako stood up and also left.

All of the others walked out and went their own ways. Rei, who had recovered, and Mamaru started talking about the new development.