InuYasha Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Inu Youkai dano Tsuki no Usagi ❯ Omoide ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Inu Youkai dano Tsuki no Usagi
(The Dog Demon and the Rabbit of the Moon)

Chapter 9b
Omoide
(Memories)


"Oh InuYasha, I think you need your memories of the Silver Millennium back. I got mine back the day I met you."

"But...." InuYasha stopped and thought about it. "Maybe you're right. Do it."

"Ok here goes...." She pulled out the Crystal and it flared brightly. "What the...?"

The light filled the room and encompassed everyone. As the light flared a young girl of about ten years old and an ugly youkai ran inside getting caught in the spell as well. When the light faded Sesshomaru was the first to recover. He looked around and noticed that most of the people in the room were still caught in the spell, but Usagi was in shock and Jaken was unconscious. He walked over to Usagi and shook her shoulder.

"Th... that wasn't supposed to happen... it should only have affected people from the Silver Millennium...."

"I was very young then, I had forgotten much. It brought back those memories. Jaken was also alive but something happened then to make him forget. I don't think the he wants to remember. As for the others maybe they are reincarnations of people from then?"

"Ok that's a logical explanation."

"What's five hundred years for a youkai?" Asked Kouga, Myoga nodded. "We were both alive then too. I am just a little younger then Sesshomaru but I was training to be an elite guard for the prince, InuShiro. InuYasha is his reincarnation."

"I, Sesshomaru, was you lord fathers advisor, but I knew I would advise InuShiro when the time came. Now I know why I'm InuYasha's advisor, your father must have known."

"Knowing him he probably did."

"So, what about them." Usagi pointed to the ones two young to have been alive then.

"They will come around when they have reconciled their past with their present."

Sango jerked out of her trance. "Damn, I had no idea."

"What?"

"Hime, my sister Sailor Mars was going to betray you once you took the throne."

"You're a princess of Mars?"

"Apparently. I was also being trained to replace her because our parents found out about her plans."

"Well, now that I know of her past treachery, I wonder if she has future treachery."

"What do you mean?"

"I have seen her and Mamaru together but they change the subject and look guilty and smug, at the same time, when I enter hearing range. I believe they think that I'm as stupid as I pretend to be."

"Ahhh."

Miroku was the next to awaken from the trance. He turned towards Usagi, "Hime, you will be wondering who I was in the Silver Millennium?"

"Yes, I never met anyone except InuYasha's past incarnation."

"I was your mothers youngest and newest Mage I had been appointed about three days before the fall. I was to be announced that night."

"Ok... that'll help I could always a non senshi mage."

Rin groaned and sat up. "Uhhh I was Miroku's assistant... I guess we both should get up to speed on magic again. Ses-sama do you know how we could?" she turned imploring eyes to her protector.

"Otousan had lots of book on magic from the Silver Millennium. They are in the Palace in a secret room... he must have been anticipating something like this. I'll open the room for you."

Shippou sat up and looked around. "Heh I was the child of a diplomat who was invited to your birthday. I wasn't really important except that you and I and met a few weeks before and become friends."

"Friends are important...." She closed her eyes for a few seconds

"My bones are to old for this. I was Venus-hime's governess."

"Well, I never did meet Venus's Governess even though I knew she was there." Usagi commented. "I think the reason I did not recognize Shippou is because you were older at the time?"

"Yeah, I looked your age but I think I was older."

Everyone looked towards InuYasha but it was Jaken who came out of it next. "I didn't want to remember...."

"Why?" Usagi turned towards Jaken.

"You'll kill me if you knew."

"No, I won't."

"O.. Ok... Somehow Beryl got control of my mind and forced me to help her get into the Moon Palace. If she does it again...."

"Oh is that all? Don't worry Beryl is dead. I killed her myself."

"WHAT?!?!?!" Sesshomaru turned towards Usagi in surprise. "How could you, a slip of a girl, kill someone who all the armies of Earth and the planets could not?!?!?"

"Well mother weakened he a LOT and then she was imprisoned. We also did not let her gather the energy she needed to regain full strength. Then we took the battle to her when she was desperate. So with the combined power of all the senshi I was able to kill her."

"Huh... and to think we all thought she was unbeatable. We knew she was only imprisoned but we also knew that she would break her bounds sooner or later." He turned toward his brother, "I guess he has a lot to come to terms with."

"What do you mean?" The hime asked curiously.

"InuShiro was my older brother, InuYasha is my younger brother. Some of my reasons for treating InuYasha the way I treated him were because he reminded me of my older brother and I unconsciously resented that,. But I barely remembered InuShiro, so, I did not realize what I was doing until just now."

"You always had some strange hang ups." Growled the hanyou. "I heard the whole conversation but I had too much on my mind to respond until now."

"InuYasha!!!" Usagi jumped into his arms and gave him a kiss full on the lips.

"Hey I just realized... InuYasha why are you looking HUMAN?!?! And what is with the weird clothes?" Kouga stepped over to his sometimes rival.

"I look human because I want to and Usagi thinks I look good in these."

"So, you are looking weird because of a girl?"

"Look whose talking... At least I'm fully clothed." InuYasha smirked and Kouga who started to growl.

"Hey!! Are we gonna find an way to beat Naraku?" Interjected Usagi.

"Yes." Stated Sesshomaru. "Now let's get back to business...."

Sesshomaru, Rin, Kouga and Myoga all told what they had learned since they sent InuYasha through the well.

They discussed how to defeat Naraku well into the night. They agreed upon a plan and then went to get a good nights sleep.