InuYasha Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Inu Youkai dano Tsuki no Usagi ❯ Ikusa dano Kyoujaku ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Inu Youkai dano Tsuki no Usagi
The Dog Demon and The Rabbit of the Moon

Chapter 11
Ikusa dano Kyoujaku
(Fight and Power)

Usagi was sitting in Kaede's home helping make breakfast. InuYasha was outside sparring with his brother and Kouga. Sango was playing with Shippou and Kirara, and Miroku was meditating.

Meanwhile Naraku's poison wasps were sneaking up on the village, Naraku was watching from the tree line.

"So, InuYasha is really back, but who is that strange girl with him?" The evil youkai sat in a tree musing to himself. "I must know and I must kill InuYasha, he should have died when the Miko died."

Naraku raised his arm and then lowered it indicating that the poison wasps should attack. As they did the whole village went from relaxing and working, to alert and ready for battle, farmers readied their tools for battle and warriors and youkai readied their weapons for battle. Naraku was expecting them to be caught by surprise.

"Maybe I shouldn't attack so often." He sweatdropped.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~

Usagi ran out of the hut with a bow in her hand and a quiver full of arrows on her back, Kaede followed her similarly equipped. InuYasha and his sparing partners readied themselves for battle, Miroku, Sango and Kirara readied themselves to protect the children, and Usagi ran over to them.

"Naraku has decided to attack again. So now we will prove to him is wasting his time."

"Ku, Ku, Ku.... You dress similar to the strange miko that looked like Kikyou. Are you from the same country?"


"EEK!!" Usagi yelled, turning around and slapping Naraku... HARD. He had snuck up behind her but ended up on his behind. "Don't DO that."

Naraku stood up and touched his cheek then he turned back to the golden haired Hime, "I will find out about you."

"Fine, I am Tsukino Usagi, the Tsuki no Hime. I am the champion of love and justice. And I won't let you harm these people."

"You really think you will succeed where two others have failed?"

"Heh... I succeeded where whole armies have failed." Usagi pointed her bow at him arrow knocked and ready to fly.

"I don't believe you... but I will now kill you!!" Naraku called up the power of the Shikon no Tama. "Now I will take you out with a blast of power."

"Yeah right!" Usagi started glowing silver her hair turned to moonlight her eyes turned to sapphires- her clothes changed to a beautiful white dress.

Naraku did not notice her transformation because of his joy in the Tama's power so he sent a wave of power her way. However, the power did not reach it's destination for the Hime called her Silver Crystal the power of the Crystal absorbed and redirected the power of the Tama... right back towards the evil youkai. When he realized that his power did not have the desired effect... in fact it was being used against him, Naraku teleported out of the way, but not before the backlash injured him.

"see said the beautiful Hime. "You have no way of defeating me. You may hold the Shikon no Tama, but I created it! I can control it better then you. Its power will not harm me."

She then sent a wave of her own power at the poison wasps destroying them. Everyone turned towards the Hime in their midst. InuYasha ran over and stopped next to her.

"Usagi, what are you doing?"

"Keeping that bastard from killing any one else. I will destroy him." She looked sadly at InuYasha, "I always held that all people are redeemable... and most of the time I have been proven correct... but this- monster, is just so...."

"I understand we kill him together. Then we go back...."

"I will not die." Naraku vanished into the forest leaving the village alone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After Naraku fled form Usagi the village quieted down. During breakfast Usagi explained about her different forms. She told all the fighters about SailorMoon and the Tsuki no Hime. InuYasha explained about his going to the future and meeting Usagi.

While they walked Usagi decided to be prepared for her battle with Naraku, she transformed into SailorMoon and started to keep up with the Youkai easily.

"So, as SailorMoon you are given a skimpy outfit and strength and speed?" Sesshomaru asked.

"Kagome's school uniform wasn't much more...." InuYasha commented.

"Yeah but no matter how skimpy this uniform is it is still stronger than armor, I think that there is also a force field to protect the areas not covered by cloth."

"Speaking of armor... I'll catch up with you guys." InuYasha veered off from the group... a few minutes later he was back in his hanyou form and clothes.

"I sense the Tama is the north we should go that way." Usagi spoke up after concentrating on the Tama.

When they reached the place where the Tama was they realized that it was the castle that Naraku took over. They watched as he entered the castle yelling orders.

"So, the final battle begins." InuYasha commented... "Do you think that he knows we followed him?"

"NO, he thinks that he got away clear, like he always does. He has no extra guards like he would if her thought we had followed." Sesshomaru replied watching Naraku's men mill about, "He thinks he is safe."

"Then, should we wait till nightfall or attack now?"

"Attack now." Sesshomaru stated. "He is still injured from your blow. He is licking his wounds... now is the time to strike."
Everyone nodded in agreement.