InuYasha Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Inu Youkai dano Tsuki no Usagi ❯ Goumokutekisei dano Gense ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Inu Youkai dano Tsuki no Usagi
The Dog Demon and The Rabbit of the Moon

Chapter 11
Goumokutekisei dano Gense
(Finality and Life)

Sango, Kirara, and Miroku went around the back of the castle, While Sesshomaru and Kouga went over the west wall while InuYasha and Usagi went over the east wall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
< br> In back of the castle, Sango threw a grappling hook and scaled the wall, she had Kirara on her shoulder, Miroku was holding the rope until she got up then he scaled the wall behind her. When they reached the top they pulled the rope up and wound it up. They then jumped into the courtyard. As they walked towards the castle something caught the taijya's eye.

"Miroku, that is where we were buried." She whispered franticly.

"Someone has been keeping it." He replied.

"Yeah, but who?"

Sango turned around and started towards the castle when she heard a noise. She turned around at a voice accompanying that noise.

"Who are you and what are you doing here?"

She took a step forward. "Ko... Kohaku?!?!?!" she gasped out.

:Huh... How do you know my name? Come in to the light where I can see you."

Sango and Miroku stepped into the light. The boy also stepped into the light. He was mostly transparent, he also was in his regular clothes.

"You're a ghost...."

"Sango? You're alive...." he ran into Sango's arms. "I guess I'm a ghost, I know that Naraku was controlling me through the Shikon no Kakara. But, when he took the piece that was keeping me alive, I woke up here. I think that I still have some of the power of the jewel in me but I can't leave this place."

"Maybe Usagi can do something?" Miroku shrugged.

"Maybe, Kohaku can you go anywhere in this castle?"

"Yeah but that is it."

"Where is Naraku?"

"I'll take you... and we won't run into any human guards, they won't stay in a room if I am entering."

"Great," Miroku turned back towards the castle, "Let's go."

The 2 humans, 1 ghost, and 1 fire cat went to find the one they hated.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
< br> Sesshomaru and Kouga had jumped the wall and silently entered the castle, as they explored, they took out guards and Poison Wasps. The wasps and demon guards they Killed and the Human guards they knocked out.

When they finally came to a heavily guarded area they started looking for an unguarded entrance, however the only way in or out were the heavily guarded doors.

They were discussing what to do when Sango and co joined them.

"So how do we get in?" Sango looked at the room down the hall. "Hmmmm, Maybe Kohaku can scare them away?"

"No, they are all demons, they are not as easily scared as human ones. Naraku keeps they demons as his own personal guards only sometimes are they around the castle."

"We did run into a few... but for the most part we only found humans." Sesshomaru looked towards the room, "well it seems we have a commotion over there."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

InuYasha and Usagi had entered the castle, while InuYasha took out whatever demon guards they found they both knocked out the human ones.

They also both killed the Poison Wasps. Eventually they found a corridor with many guards.

"This must be Naraku's sanctuary."

"I think so... this is where the Kakara are anyway. We should go inside. But we will probably have to fight our way in." Usagi looked down the corridor.

"So, if I use the Tetsaiga we will have a clear path."

"Look, the others are down the hall. Maybe if we make a commotion we can let them get in or they can take out the guards from behind?"

"Good idea, and if I use the Cutting Wind now I'd hurt then as well."

InuYasha and Usagi ran into the hall, the hanyou using his fathers sword and the Hime using her tiara and bashing guards on the head with her scepter.

The other stared for a few moments then attacked as well, they all made short work of the guards. Then they entered the room the had previously been guarded.

"Well look what we have here...." InuYasha glared at Naraku, who was standing behind about five golems.

"You won't get past these guards...." Naraku glared right back and sent three golems at them. Naraku did not expect the Hime to start laughing at him, nor did he expect the others to get ready for a fight, but least of all did he expect them to be obliterated by a six foot pink heart.

"Well," the young princess put her scepter over her shoulder, "That takes care of three of them.... Hey! I think I can get the others in one shot too!!!" She then raised her scepter high into the air.

"Uhhh, that was unexpected...." InuYasha sweatdropped. "Is this what Sailor Pluto meant when she said the you were more powerful that Midoriko, Kikyou, and Kagome combined?"

"Yup, I am SailorMoon! Well, I'm Eternal SailorMoon." She giggled. "Now," she turned back towards Naraku. "What to do with you?"

"I know," Sesshomaru stated. "Send him to the same place you sent Beryl!"

"You mean to the greatest judgement? Gladly!"

"You won't!!" Naraku sent a very large swarm of poison wasps at them.

Sango threw her boomerang bone, Miroku sent some newly remembered magic spells, Kouga and Sesshomaru used their Youki to a wave of power, InuYasha used the cutting wind and Usagi used her giant pink heart. Needless to say, it was a serious overkill, there wasn't anything left of that part of the castle or much of the countryside for about a mile.

A few moments after the attack ended a pink glowing jewel landed in Usagi's hand. She pulled out the Silver Crystal and used her power on the Shikon no Tama, purifying it and making it vanish forever.