InuYasha Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ The Reincarnation of Naraku ❯ Chapter 3 First encounter ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: I tired to get the events that happened in the series to match the best I could. I hope I came close enough. I got what they say right, but how it happened I am not sure.

Chapter 3

First encounter

Usagi, Rei, Makoto, Minako, Ami, Haruka, Michiru, and Mamoru were all at the Edward's residence for a party that he was holding for young people. Haruka and Michiru had finished performing their musical number for the guest. Haruka had playing the piano and Michiru had playing the violin. Now the group were dancing, but Ami, Rei, Minako, and Makoto were playing janken to determine who would get to dance with Haruka next once Usagi was done dancing with her. However since the two spent so much time playing the second dance started and Haruka started dancing with Michiru.

Meanwhile inside of the other rooms inside of the mansion the same little boy known as Arael was looking around in what appeared to be a room where Edwards kept things he had collected around the world. Most of the collectables were sealed within glass case displays. The boy noticed one of the display cases had a bunch of old scrolls from the Sengoku Jidai era. The boy's eyes glowed red for a moment as the glass cracked then it shattered. The boy floated up to scrolls at which point the boy opened up a back pack he had, and he stuffed them into it.

Once he was done Arael started looking around for anything else that would prove useful to his dark master. Meanwhile the house was starting to fill up with smoke. Everyone inside of the house was put to sleep, but Arael was unaffected. He discontinued his search as he walked out of the room into the smoke filled hallway to investigate what was going on. He walked to the main hall where he saw a red haired woman attacking Edwards with some kind of weapon. The weapon shot Edwards, but instead of killing him it caused a crystal looking object to emerge from his chest.

Arael watched with interest as Eudial was about to claim the heart crystal. "This looks pretty good!" Eudial said as her hand was getting closer to the heart crystal.

"Neptune Planet Power!" Michiru shouted then she transformed into Sailor Neptune.

"Uranus Planet Power!" Haruka shouted and she transformed as well.

"Deep submerge." Neptune shouted as a water based attack stuck the woman causing her to drop the crystal. Then Sailor Uranus went to quickly recover the heart crystal.

"I can't let you have it!" Uranus informed Eudial as she took the heart crystal.

"Daimon!" Eudial shouted as a clumsy looking Daimon appeared. The monster claimed that her ornaments were too heavy. "I'm going backwards! I'm going backwards!" the creature said to itself.

"Come out, Daimon! Daimon! What are you doing?" Eudial yelled at the monster.

"This dress... is heavy... Chikuon!" Chikuon informed its master.

"Oh, I got a headache! I want to go home!" Eudial said as she put one hand on her head.

"I can't let you go! Hey you, don't say you want to go home before the clock strikes midnight!" Sailor Moon said as she and rest of the Sailor Senshi appeared on the scene.

"Though you don't look like Cinderella!" Ami said to add to their entrance line.

"You're not invited, Miss Annoyance!" Mars said continuing the sentence Ami started.

"The witch in Sleeping Beauty and Satan in Swan Lake were both defeated...when the bad guys crashed a party!" Makoto said adding more to the entrance line.

"Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty and Princess Odette and." Venus said adding the final touches to the Senshi entrance line.

"In the name of these people, I'll punish you!" Sailor Moon declared which marked the end of the girls' entrance line.

"Another source for my headache!" Eudial companied.

"This is not a Talisman!" Neptune informed Uranus after she inspected the heart crystal.

"Did you hear that? It was a waste of time, Eudial!" Sailor Uranus informed the witch.

"My instinct was correct, wasn't it? Chikuon!" Eudial said to her monster companion.

"Chikuon." was the monster's only reply.

"So, I'll let you take care of it!" Eudial commanded as she turned to leave. However Eudial bumped into Arael on her way out. "Hey kid watch where you are standing!" Eudial shouted, but she started holding her head for a moment.

"Heart crystals, Scared Cup, Death busters, and Daimons that is very interesting. My master will be very interested about this." Arael thought as he probed Eudial's mind.

One of Arael's unique powers was that he had the power to probe the minds of others. His other power was that he could force someone to relive all of the pain they suffered in their life from headaches to the most horrific pain they had ever suffered. Arael's power made it that you would feel it all at once, but Arael would then amplify the pain until the victim died.

Eudial just looked at the child with an annoyed look at Arael was just starring at her. "Stop looking at me like that." Eudial shouted as she raised her hand prepared to strike Arael. A mistake she would soon regret.

Suddenly Arael's eyes started to glow red as Eudial dropped to ground and she started screaming. She was holding her head with her hands while screaming, "what are you doing to me!" Arael's expression remained emotionless while the Sailor Senshi and the Daimon noticed what was happing to Eudial.

"What's happening to you?" the Daimon asked as it turned its attention to the suffering of her master.

"I am simply making her relive all of the pain she has suffered in life. The pain that I am amplifying is the pain she has suffered both mentally and physically throughout her life. I think she will last only a few more minutes." Arael replied coldly.

"Who are you?" Uranus shouted.

"My name is not important. Just go back to your battle with that clumsy excuse for a monster and leave me be." Arael answered.

"Clumsy!" the Daimon roared in anger as it ran towards the boy to kill him.

Arael released his hold over Eudial so he could turn his attention to the Daimon, but at that moment the centipede monster emerged from the ground after coming through the floor. It quickly saw the Daimon, so it lunged forward and it bit the Daimon's head clear off. The monster died as the demon devoured what was left of it. Eudial didn't waste anytime escaping as she quickly fled the scene. Sailor Moon and the others were sick to their stomachs as they watched the demon eat the Daimon.

"What are you doing here?" Arael asked the centipede monster as it used its hands to wipe its mouth.

"You're sister sent me here to help you if you require it." The monster replied.

"Did you complete your mission?"

"I acquired the scrolls from the Hikawa Shrine as commanded and I gave them to your sister before coming here." The centipede answered.

The mention of the Hikawa Shrine caused Rei to shout "What did you steal from the Hikawa Shrine?" The centipede looked down at her while its tongue was seen moving around her teeth licking off what was left of the Daimon.

"Only some old scrolls, but I did have fun scarring that old man who tired to stop me. If he was only thirty years younger I would have devoured him. Then again since there are so many young people here I shall eat you all." The demon declared as it looked at the Sailor Senshi with a hunger-crazed look.

"I'll leave you to take care of them then." Arael said, but before he disappeared into the hallway he turned to look at Sailor Moon for a few moments. A few seconds later he turned around and he left. The demon growled while it was deciding whom it should eat first. Sailor Moon pulled out her specter ready for anything the demon could throw at her. Sailor Moon was going to say her usual entrance line to it, but before she had the chance the demon charged forth with its mouth wide open. Sailor Mars and Sailor Jupiter were about to attack.

Unfortunately the demon was quick so it just mowed through the two Senshi. It was heading straight for Sailor Moon. "I shall eat you first it!" screamed the demon. Usagi was so scarred by the demon that was frozen in place by fear. Suddenly a rose appeared and it hit the demon in the head. The demon was stunned as Tuxedo Kamen appeared and he joined the other Sailor Senshi. "Who are you!" the demon spat as it recovered from the rose attack.

"I am your friendly bug exterminator." Tuxedo Kamen greeted as he used his extendable cane to hit the demon in the face. Sailor Venus used her Venus love chain to attack the demon while Ami used an Aqua Shine Illusion. The icy attack froze a part of the demon's body, but this only enraged the demon.

"Where's a giant can of bug spray when you need it." Minako joked as she moved back to avoid the demon's claws.

"Burning mandala!" Rei shouted as she blasted the demon with her fire balls.

"Moon heart spiral attack!" Sailor Moon shouted as she tried to use her specter to finish the demon off, but the demon was just barely able to evade it.

While the demon's long body was starting to surround the Sailor Senshi, Sailor Uranus and Sailor Neptune launched a double attack on the demon. The attacks damaged the demon, but this only pissed the demon off. "Our attacks are barely even affecting it." Uranus shouted out.

Suddenly the demon's body came together as all of the Sailor Senshi including Tuxedo Kamen was trapped; the demon had warped itself around them like a snake seizing its prey. "Now I shall squeeze the life from your bodies." The demon mocked as it started laughing.

"I don't think so!" Sailor Moon yelled as she turned to her friends. At that moment they all knew what they had to do. One by one each of the yelled out "Moon cosmic power, Mars star power, Mercury star power, Jupiter Star power, Venus start power, Uranus planet power, Neptune planet power!" all of the Senshi shouted as their combined power surrounded them and a beam of energy shot up, and the blast blew the demon apart. However the demon may have been critically injured, but it wasn't finished yet. Most of its body survived the explosion and it was throwing itself at Sailor Moon.

"Moon heart spiral attack!" Sailor Moon shouted as her attack was unleashed against the demon. Since most of the demon's body was destroyed it didn't have the mobility to move out of the way. It was hit head on by the attack and was completely destroyed. Once the remains of the demon disappeared the Senshi were thankful that no one was hurt.

After the demon died everyone in the room started to wake up. They were surprised that so much had happened to the place. Edwards walked up to the girls who had powered down and returned to their normal forms before anyone woke up.

"What happened here?" Edwards asked them.

"Well I am not too sure." Usagi was saying but she couldn't come up with an excuse.

"Someone sprayed sleeping gas into this mansion and most of the people were knocked out. Then something caused the floor to blow up and I don't know what else happened." Ami answered for Usagi since there was no better excuse they could use.

"Oh dear I hope that wasn't a distraction so someone could rob me. Did you see anyone running around?" Edwards asked.

"I think I saw someone walking around in the smoke but I didn't get a good look at him or her." Ami answered again.

"Well thank you girls I will go and see if anything was stolen." Edwards said as he disappeared into the hall to check around.

Meanwhile outside Haruka and Michiru were outside hiding in the trees. "That creature that attacked us. Do you think it was with the Death busters?" Michiru asked her companion.

"I don't think so. That thing was much stronger than any Daimon we have ever faced. I think that kid and that monster are with someone or something else." Haruka answered, but none of them noticed a Saimyoushou was flying away from the mansion.

A/N: not bad for the Sailor Senshi's first battle against a demon.