InuYasha Fan Fiction / Samurai Champloo Fan Fiction / Saiyuki Reload Fan Fiction ❯ Circusy Circumstances ❯ Private school...eh, not really ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
 
Private School
 
“Safiya, you have to go to Japan to get you education. It has the highest ranking learning system in the world!” Safiya's mother stated holding up a pamphlet for the school she was going to. “But, I want to stay here and learn” she said sloutching in her chair. Then a black hole appeared in the floor, they both looked over and her real father Anubis appeared and kneeled down by Safiya, “Safi, you need to go to that school to get a better education okay? Will you do it to make your fa happy?” She looked over at him who smiled slightly. She hugged him and smiled back, “Yes, I will do it for you” He stood up and kissed her forehead and hugged her mother and left.
 
*Liani*
 
She sat there on her porch picking at the green grass as the wind blew. `School starts in a few weeks. I don't think ready to go yet' she thought. Her mother stepped out and sat down next to her holding her, “Mateap, what is it?” She asked her mother, “You are to go to this Japan and study there to get smart okay?” she quickly snapped around and looked at her, “What? But dat is so far away, is it?” she questioned, Her mother only nodded, “But, I stay here no more?” “No, but when you finish you come back and tell me about it yes?” She frowed, “Ei Mateap” her mother held her and smiled, “Thank you”
 
*Genevive*
 
“WHA? You send me to this Japan to get education that is worse than France?!” she yelled as her mother held her down, “Yes, but you won't stay there for a long time, only four years” her mother stated, “…..fou years?” her father stepped in looking at his daughter who was staring in complete nothingness. “Uh Esmeralda, maybe we should, uh, calm her down” Phebus (her father) asked, “That's what I'm trying to do, can't you see that?” she questioned putting her Genevive's head on her shoulder. “But, why? I do not wish to go there” she protested, “But you cannot travel with us any longer and besides, you still need your education and it's a lot cheaper over there” she added. Genevive looked appauled at her mother, “Then why can I not be home schooled?” she questioned, “No one here can home school you for a reasonable price” her father said. She sighed in defeat, “Please Genevive, just go and we'll be here when you return okay?” she looked in her mother's eyes that kept pleading, “Fine, I will go but you better be here when I return, promise?” she stuck out her pinky, Her mother and father smiled and they all pinky promised.
 
*FF cuz I don't feel like going thru the airplort things so they are at school now*
 
*Liani View*
 
I stood outside the school staring at the huge building with people walking in and out of there, “Wow, this is huge!” I proclaimed with my accent (yes they don't go away very fast do they?) I walked up the stairs and everybody was looking at me strangly, but I ignored them. I opened the door and walked into the office, “Hello…there?” he looked at my outfit which contained a light blue skirt that had a giant slit in it and a top that only covered my chest area and bare feet. “Uhm, nice to meet you? And who might you be?” I smiled surprised that I understood a little, “My name Liani” I bowed slightly and looked back at him. He smiled back and took out the paperwork stuff, “Ah, miss Liani Atlani, here you go then” I took the stuff and headed toward my first class which was something called P.E
 
 
*Genevive View*
 
I noticed some girls sitting around talking about some girl wearing the most revealing clotheing they've ever seen. Then they all looked at me gawking. `Hm' is all I thought as I entered the school office, “Hello? Is this the, how you call it, office?” then an old man came up looking at my attire which was a green cloth skirt with bells around my waist that stopped at my ankles and a white shirt that the sleeves stopped at my mid shoulders, a golden anklet with some gold bracelets with no shoes, and my green scarf was in my hair. “Uh, you must be another new student here. What's your name?” I blinked and smiled, “Genevive” I said. He looked throught some papers and gave me a piece of paper, “this is your shedule have a great day” he said after I left. I headed toward my first class which was something called drama.