InuYasha Fan Fiction / Samurai Champloo Fan Fiction / Saiyuki Reload Fan Fiction ❯ Circusy Circumstances ❯ Big top fantasies ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Big Top Fantasies
 
Sitting all alone on the stairs of Circus Circus (the imfamous circus in Las Vegas) looking around at the bewildering lights that flashed neon colors which were quite appealing to the eight year old. It has been two years, two agonizing, lonely years since the niave eyes of the young Genevive has seen her well missed friends. “Come Genevive, the shows about to start. We must go inside now before the guards close us out” her mother said holding out her hand, “Mum, when will I see them again?” the lonsome child whimpered. Her mother's emerlad eyes shimmered with sadness and a little happiness inside them. “You'll see them one day, I promise that to you” she said picking up her darling pup and headed to the dressing room. She set her down on the pedistool and told her to wait there. She did as she was told and waited for fifteen minutes. `I tired of waiting, I want to get up now' she thought with her chin in her hand as she slouched over on the makeup table. “Genevive?” another young girl's voice was heard echoing through the room.
 
The little girl turned her body to the left quickly to see the faces of her younger childhood. “Liani? Safiya?” she looked taken aback at the sight of her two best, and only friends standing there before her very eyes. She jumped down quicker than a cat about to pounce it's prey and tackled them into a hug. “I missed you guys so much!” she cried on them, returning the embrace to her. “Okay, we get it! You can stop huggin hard, yes!” Liani gasped. Genevive quickly got off them and helped them up, “Sorry, I was just so happy” After meeting and greeting they hung out for about three hours and had to leave eachother again. “Well, it was nice meeting you two again” Genevive said hugging them once again. They both returned the imbrace and left.