InuYasha Fan Fiction / Slayers Fan Fiction ❯ Crossing Over ❯ crossing the line ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

This is my 4 fanfic and I hope you enjoy it K? Review plz!

Legal stuff: I don't own Inuyasha/Slayers or any of the characters in them. This goes for all of my chapters and all of my stories got it? Now leave me alone idiotic lawyers!

Chapter 1: How it All Started

Kagome watched from the sidelines with Shippou in her arms. It seemed like every hour Naraku sent another one of his puppets to kill them. Sango and Miroku fought to stay alive and Inuyasha didn't have a scratch on him.

This time was different, this time it wasn't one of Naraku's puppets. It was a regular demoness (female demon) who already had 5 shards of the jewel demanding more. The demoness name was Tiara and she brought 20 lowlife demons who loved her to fight as well. But before Tiara showed up, Inuyasha and Kagome were in a serious fight. He said something really wrong and it pissed Kagome off, but before she could say anything Tiara came into the scene.

Sango and Miroku finally finished off Tiara's `lovers' and collapsed next to each other. Kirara wasn't to far away. Shippou went to get the smaller version of Kirara while Kagome went to Sango and Miroku.

Inuyasha was finally able to land a hit then he found his head had connected with a rock, temporarily knocking him out for a few minutes.

Tiara hissed at the hanyou who dared scratch her. She smirked when she found him unconscious near a bolder. She looked on to his companions to see all of her annoying followers dead, some in pieces. She mentally cheered and saw a kitsune cub look at her then at the hanyou. Tiara struck the demon child with her demon energy blast that knocked him out. She smirked at her handy work and looked at the humans. What Tiara saw and felt would make any demon shake in fear.

**Kagome's point of view***

I looked over at Shippou to see him get hit and then his body just went limp. I felt something inside of me just snap as I narrowed her eyes and then everything just went black.

*****Normal point of view****

Kagome's eyes just went white and her miko energy swirled around her body giving it a faint pink-purple-blue glow. She raised both of her hands, palms facing the sky, and blue-pink-white colored spheres of miko energy gathered in both hands.

Tiara growled at her misfortune. She quickly put up a magical shield. "Stupid little brat! How could she have so much power! If I can't have the shards then nobody will!"

Tiara began chanting a long forgotten spell that would work anywhere, anytime, and anyplace.

Inuyasha sat up and growled. His senses were going wild, and he could barely handle it. He raised his head to the scene before him and froze. All he saw was hazy outlines of everybody but that didn't mean he couldn't smell anything. Major power was coming from Kagome and Tiara.

Kagome's hair swirled around her and she threw the energy at Tiara. The energy collided with her shield braking threw it slow but fast at the same time. The energy broke threw the shield and purified Tiara. From lack of energy, Kagome fell to the ground unconscious and Inuyasha got up with worry written all over him. A black swirling hole appeared above Kagome and started pulling her up into it. Inuyasha's vision cleared and he ran forward out of reflex to grab her. But he wasn't fast enough and he fell hard on his face from blood loss and slipped into the world of dreams with one thought on his mind. `Kagome….'

"Goury you idiot! You're holding the map upside-down!"

"OWWW! Sorry Lina! Xellos was the one who gave me the map!" Lina hit him over the head and he fell to the ground with a thump. Lina grabbed the map and looked at where they were.

"Great, now were lost." Lina slumped a little before letting out a sigh. Ameila walked up behind Lina and looked at the map over her shoulder.

"Lina-san I know where we are." Lina cooked her head to the side so she could see Ameila.

"Really where?" Ameila brought her arm over Lina's and pointed down at the bottom left corner.

"We're in the Dark Forest. See? I cast a spell on the map to tell us where we were." Sure enough, there was a black X shape were she pointed.

"That's very nice but you could have made that thing stand out you know?" Lina looked around and what she saw didn't surprise her. Just brown-black barked trees with dark green leaves. It was actually a little annoying. They had been walking for a couple hours and nothing had changed.

"Lina there's something off here." Filia said looking around slowly. Her tail was now visible and she had a look of fear cross over her face.

"Ah what's the matter?"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" Filia jumped 6 feet in the air and whirled around to find Xellos standing there with that annoying smile on his face. Filia tried to smack him with her club thing and he just disappeared and reappeared a couple feet over her.

"Xellos-san did you bring us here on purpose?" Amelia said looking around. "Maybe."

"You're pushing your luck," Lina was cut off by the sound of thunder above. They all looked up and saw black-red-purple clouds forming above head.

`There's something strange about those clouds' Lina thought and then she looked at Xellos. A flicker of confusion passed on his face but only for a second before he raced upwards.

"Stay here. Raywing!" Lina flew up after Xellos ignoring the shouts below her. When she reached the top of the trees she stared a few moments at the red clouds swirling around 70 feet away from her. She looked around trying to spot Xellos but she found him no-where.

Lina lowered back to the ground and silently signaled everybody to follow her as she ran threw the trees. A few minutes of dodging trees they came to where the red clouds were swirling and saw Xellos fighting off a 8