InuYasha Fan Fiction / Slayers Fan Fiction ❯ Crossing Over ❯ ch 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Okay peoples 2nd chappy so hope u like it!

******************************************

Xellos led them to a little clearing on the edge on the forest and motioned for them to sit down.

"Well you see it's quite obvious really. I want you all to train the girl." Xellos said with deadly serious in his voice.

A few moments of silence came, then out of everyone's mouth in unison, "WHAT?!?!"

"I said train her, I believe I did not stutter. The reason is because she is the guardian of the Shikon no Tama. The 3 worlds rest on her shoulders. In her world, there is an evil working ageist her to retrieve the jewel and if he is successful, we will stand not chance ageist him. He will conquer all 4 worlds."

"So wait a minute. How do you know all of this anyway?" Filia asked.

Xellos returned to his joyful self and put his finger to his lips, "That's a secret." And disappeared from sight.

They all were in their own little worlds until a groan besides Lina and Zel snapped them all out of it.

Kagome sat up holding her head, eyes still shut.

"Are you alright miss?" Kagome looked up in alarm at Amelia.

"Yeah I'm alright, I don't wish to sound rude or anything but where am I and who are you?" Kagome asked looking around.

Zel was surprised that her eyes past over him without a second glance like everyone else he met, just because the way he looked.

"Well I'm Amelia, this is Miss Lina, Filia, and they are Mr. Gourry and Mr. Zelgadis. Your right outside the dark forest where you fell out of the sky and landed in Mr. Gourry's arms. Who might you be miss?" Amelia said motioning at each member.

"I'm Kagome." Kagome shifted nervously and jumped in the air when she heard someone talk from behind her.

"Well Kagome you were sent here for us to train you to fight the evil in your dimension. If you loose then the 4 worlds will perish."

Xellos said hovering upside down in the air.

"Huh?" Kagome looked at everyone.

"Yes Xellos do tell." Lina said, her voice dripping with sarcasm.

"Well, the Lord of Nightmares created 4 worlds. 4 of his or her decedents came to each world Midoriko went to yours," he motioned to Kagome, "and Lord of Darkness came here. Both introduced magic to both worlds. Your world is in chaos in the past, and an evil threatens to destroy it and move onto the next. The jewel that you're looking for is not only the gateway to the castle of nightmares, it is also a gateway to countless dimensions. If you do not defeat the evil then all is doomed."

"Wow that sounds like a very powerful jewel, can I have it?!" Lina asked looking at Kagome with sparkly eyes.

Kagome sweat dropped and said a simple no.

"Wait, what about the other 2 world Mr. Xellos?" Amelia asked.

Xellos smiled mysteriously then disappeared without a word.

"Well looks like you're stuck with us. Do you even know simple magic?"

***************Time Gap**********************

Kagome dodged the fire ball attack from Lina and fired back a Flare Arrow. Since the day she was just dropped into their hands a month ago, they started to train her. Lina taught her dark magic, Amelia taught her white magic, Filia taught her in teleportation and ancient spells, Zel taught her in Shamanism spells and hand to hand combat, and Gourry taught her in swords man ship. Apparently this world had decreased her powers so she had to start form scratch.

"Pretty good Kag! Keep it up and you'll be half as good as me!" Lina said examining her burnt cape, which she mended with magic. Kagome smiled and mended her own cap. During the month she had been here, even though it had been painful, she gave up her school uniform and Lina had bought her something next to her get up.

She now wore Black cape that shimmered red in the light, no armor, white long sleeved shirt with gold trim, and emerald green slightly baggy pants with brown boots like Lina's. Her hair grew out longer and was now to her waist.

"Thanks Lina-sensei!"

She smiled and went to help Amelia with dinner. They had all grown attached to one another, even Zelgadis. He thought of Kagome as a little sister, though he wouldn't admit it out loud willingly. Dinner went as usual, Lina and Gourry fight over the last piece of meat and Zel eat last piece of meat making Lina angry at him and vow to get revenge.

After dinner was done, Kagome and Filia went for a bath. They came to a hot spring and gladly jumped in.

"Kagome, aren't the stars wonderful?" Filia asked. Kagome looked up and nodded smiling. They sat there talking to each other for who knows how long and finally got out. They were walking back to camp when they felt a huge dark energy in the direction of camp. They thought it was Lina and were shocked beyond all belief.

Lina was on the ground unconscious from a blow to the head. Gourry, Amelia and Zel were getting tierd out from fight a lot of ogres and trolls.

"Well my little princess, you've finally shown your face. Now come with me and I'll spare your little friends!" The cloaked figure cracked but coughed.

"Kagome here!" Gourry threw her the sword of light and went to check on Lina with Amelia covering him. Kagome caught the sword and charged the cloaked figure with Filia right behind her with her club thingy ma bobber. They cut threw hundreds of trolls and ogres until they got to a very surprised cloaked figure. Kagome charged the sword of light with her miko power and sliced the evil figure in half.

When she and Filia landed, they collapsed to their knees breathing hard. But then they and Zelgadis were sucked up into a black hole that was created by the cloaked figures cold and bloody body.

"Kagome! Zelgadis! Filia!" Amelia and Gourry shouted their names but it was too late. They were gone.

Amelia looked at Gourry, who had gathered Lina in his arms. He ran over to her and she healed Lina's head. A few more minutes they sat in silence and Lina stirred. She immediately bolted up and summoned a fire ball to hand.

"Where the hell is that guy?! He's gonna pay!" Lina shouted looking from left to right quickly.

"This was not supposed to happen." They looked behind them and saw Xellos looking serious for once.

"Lina, please meet me at the Cave of the Past." Xellos disappeared and left a very mad Lina.

*************** (Kagome, Filia, and Zel) ******************

(Don't folks! There will be more Slayers!)

They fell threw the black swirling hole for what seemed like hours, but was really 1.023 minutes/seconds and finally fell out of it. They immediately took flight so they didn't go splat on the green grass below.

Kagome grabbed Filia's hand and landed slowly to the ground.

"What the hect just happened?!" Filia asked looking around. Kagome looked clueless until she felt a familiar demonic energy coming their way. She was back in her world! Holy Sh*t! Damn Inuyasha for his mouth had rubbed off on her without her even knowing it.

"We're in the Feudal Era!? But how!?" Kagome said momentarily forgetting the demon that had just arrived.

"Miko, I would like to know why you aren't with that useless half breed brother of mine." Sesshoumaru's emotionless voice reached all of their ears.

Kagome looked at him, her eyes narrowing.

"Look buddy, my name is Kagome. KA-GO-ME! Use it!" Kagome yelled. Oh how she wished she could sit Sesshoumaru.

"You will not order this Sesshoumaru around." His claws twitched.

Kagome instantly perked up by a thought that had passed by her head.

"Hey Sesshoumaru? You wouldn't happen to know where Inuyasha is would you?" Kagome asked with hope in her eyes.

"I do not know, and you have yet to answer the question." Sesshoumaru stared at her, bored expression as usual.

"Well Sesshoumaru, why I'm not with Inuyasha is none of your business." Kagome walked away with her conscious screaming at her to go back and beg for forgiveness. She wanted to test out her new powers, now that she was back home, her powers were increased.

Sesshoumaru growled and used his speed to appear behind her and swipe but found air. He mentally cursed himself for under estimating her and extended his senses. He found her behind him and whipped out (insert evil sword name here) and swung at her, fully intending to cut off her head.

(AN: I forgot his evil swords name! Plzz somebody tell me! I'm forgetting lots of things.)

His sword met the sword light and he was surprised though he didn't show it. He saw her determined look and smirked. They backed away from each other and watched each other for their next move.

Zelgadis and Filia stood off to the side watching with interest. They remembered Kagome talking about Sesshoumaru. If what if she said was true then he was extremely powerful and they were ready to jump in at a moments notice.

Kagome smiled and used Ray Wing to surprise Sesshoumaru and take the fight to the sky. She loved flying and this gave her an advantage. He met her head on, but when he thought he had an opening, she teleported behind him and tried to hit him down to the ground, but her blow met air.

They landed on the ground slightly panting hard. They were attack again but Sesshoumaru put his sword away and looked towards the bushes where Rin came out and she latched onto his leg.

Kagome looked surprised that he would even let a human near him let alone let a human girl, what's look like she, per mentally attached to his leg.

"Big mean demon attack Rin and Jaken and then Rin ran away afraid and then-"She was interrupted by the mean spider demon crashing into the scene.

"Fire Ball!" Kagome's and Zelgadis's voices rang out and 2 huge fire balls incinerated the demon before it could even speak.

Sesshoumaru and Rin looked over to Kagome who was smiling at them.

******************************************************

Hopes you like it and I'm sorry about the whole forgetting it thing. I know the name but I just don't know if I'll spell it right.

Anyway people this will not be an Inu/Kag pairing. Inu and Kag will get their girlfriend and boyfriend in the sequel. Though I might do an alternate sequel with a CCS x-over. What'cha think? Review Plzz!!

~"White Fox 612