InuYasha Fan Fiction / Slayers Fan Fiction ❯ Crossing Over ❯ Chapter 3

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 3: New Made Friends

Kagome smiled at Rin when she came running up to her.

"Rin wants to thank pretty lady for saving Rin and her Sesshoumaru-sama." Rin said looking up at Kagome and smiling showing her nice, a couple tooth missing, smile. Kagome smiled back and patted her on the head.

"You're welcome Rin. I'm Kagome, and these are my friends Filia and Zel. Why don't you go and talk to them?"

She motioned to her companions who stared at her confused. Rin ran over smiling and introduced herself.

Sesshoumaru walked up to Kagome calmly. He stared at her for a moment before speaking.

"Why are you not with my idiotic brother?" (Straight to the point aint he?)

"I'm not with your idiotic brother because I was sucked into a different dimension and didn't come back until now. Do you know where he is?" Kagome looked up at his I-care-for-nothing masked face.

"Yes, he has just entered my lands with your friends as we speak." He growled and turned to face the west.

(AN: He has a connection with his lands.)

Kagome smiled and looked over to Rin and her smile grew. Apparently, Rin had suckered-asked Zel if she could get on his shoulders.

"Miko, I will offer my aid to defeat Naraku now." Sesshoumaru looked back at her.

Kagome looked at him funny before shrugging it off and smiling at him, which confused him.

"Sure just no trying to steal Tetsusaiga until Naraku's dead." She saw him think for a moment before nodding.

"Then let's go and find Inuyasha. Oh and Sesshoumaru? Use my name please." She said walking towards Filia, who was getting her hair braided by Rin.

Sesshoumaru looked at her and followed. Kagome and Zel hovered in the air and waited for Sesshoumaru.

"Rin wants Filia-ne-chan to ride with Rin!" Rin said hugging Fluffy's knee and pouting. He nodded and summoned up his cloud and took off into the sky followed by Kag and Zel.

****************************************************

Lina, Gourry, and Amelia had just got to the cave and were `patiently' waiting. Lina stomp-walked calmly around in circles. Xellos appeared out of no where reading a book that had no title.

"Xellos! What the hell is going on Damit!?" Lina yelled, trying to grab him by the collar of his shirt, but did not come out victorious.

"Gourry, you were not supposed to throw Kagome the sword of light. She was to defeat the one who threatened her and be transported to her own world. Thanks to you, everything is going into chaos." Xellos lowered the book staring into Gourry's fearful eyes.

"What do you mean Mr. Xellos?" Amelia asked.

Xellos rubbed his temples to relieve the head ache he was starting to get.

"Kagome was to come here receive training, then leave, and never see us again. But now that 2 of our world's people have been transported to a world they were never meant to see." He sat down and next to him plopped an angry and confused Lina.

"Let me explain, there are 4 worlds like I said before. The Lord of Nightmare's created these worlds for each of his descendents, including himself. Midoriko went to Kagome's, bringing a gateway to her father's castle within her heart knowing she would have access whenever she needed or wished it. The Lord of Nightmares came here, but sealed himself in his castle in an unknown location for an unknown reason. When Midoriko died, the gateway was ripped from her heart and thus she was put into a deep sleep until the time for her to awaken came." He paused, letting the information sink in before continuing.

"Kagome was destined to come here and leave here. So, to prevent the worlds from colliding, there was a small tare in the wall preventing them from doing so. But now that there are 2 of our people in her world, the wall is collapsing."

"So what your saying is that our world is going to collide with Kagome's and destroy each other?" Lina said crossing her arms in front of her.

"Yes and no, our world is going to collide with hers and combine. Histories will change in both worlds. Futures will be changed. Kagome might not even be born, and that's not even the worst part."

"So what is the worst part? Spit it out! We have to know if we're going to try and help!" Lina yelled. Amelia and Gourry, for once in his life time, were agreeing and listening closely.

Xellos looked at them and sighed. He had to tell them, even though he didn't want to.

"The worst part is that all your histories will be brought back to life. The worst of your enemies will come back for revenge, stronger than ever." He saw all their faces pale. "They will join with the evil that threatens to destroy Kagome's world. Without us 4 in her world, she and everybody else will be killed." Xellos rested his head in his hands and sighed.

"You can't be serious!? You mean we'll have the Shabranigdo and 2 damn Red Priests, not to mention, oh god…." Lina paled and then swallowed the lump in her throat.

"Is there ANY way to help!?" Lina asked in a hollow voice.

Xellos brought his head up and looked curiously in Lina's eyes. "You've never showed any real fear for your enemies before, why now?" He asked silently.

"Answer the question!" She gripped her cloak as if it was her only life line. Her eyes showed horror and endless fear.

"Yes, we use a spell I found quite a while ago to take us threw the tare of the wall but that will require more spell power than we have right now and it will cause the worlds to collide even faster." He studied Lina as she got up and started to hover in the air.

"Where are you going Miss. Lina?" Amelia asked, not trying to hide her fear and curiosity in her voice.

"To get us more magic power. You guys go to Clearbrook City. I'll meet you guys there. Be ready to go immediately. Xellos do not follow me." Lina said and took off into the air at top speed which she hasn't used in a while.

Amelia and Gourry looked at each other before getting up and walking with Xellos to Clearbrook city.

*****************************************************

Kagome glided threw the air doing various flips, obviously enjoying her time in the air. Sesshoumaru gazed at her out of the corner of his eyes, wondering how someone so young could have gained so much magical power. He tore his gaze back to the woman and child riding his cloud. The woman, more known as Filia, was cradling a now asleep Rin. She was silently stroking Rin's hair, and staring out into the endless sky.

Kagome was smiling a very true smile. She sighed happily, thinking of all the things she missed. Oh who could ever think you could miss Inuyasha's mouth so much, and yet so little at the same time. The further she went, the more tingling sensations she could feel in the back of her mind. She immediately frowned and started to slow down, narrowing her eyes up ahead.

Everyone, noticing something was wrong; they quickly slowed down, turning their eyes to Kagome then up ahead.

"What's wrong Kagome?" Filia asked, careful to keep her voice down. Kagome didn't glance at her but knew something was wrong in Kagome's eyes. They looked concentrated then turned into sad and betrayed ones.

Kagome turned to them, plastering a fake smile on her face, and waved it off. She started again heading in the direction they were going. Filia glanced at Zel who in turn glanced back at the same time, both with worried eyes. Sesshoumaru and Zel followed soon after her, and caught up with her really fast.

They were flying only a few minutes when they came upon a group of people in a clearing. Kagome recognized them immediately but didn't approach them. She landed looking tense. Magic was thick, very thick in the air. She then noticed Kikyo, turning around to greet her with a nasty smirk on her face.

"So you finally return reincarnation, and it seems you have betrayed Inuyasha." When Kikyo turned around fully, Kagome found Shippou in her arms, glaring at her.

"What are you doing here!? Give my momma back her soul!" Shippou cried jumping to Kikyo's shoulder.

Kagome looked shocked and in pain at his voice. Inuyasha, Sango, Kirara and Miroku slowly turned around, them to glaring at her. She noticed their aura's, then started to glare at Kikyo.

"It's time for you to die bitch!" Inuyasha cried charging her, claws out stretch for the kill, with his comrades behind him also aiming for the kill. Kagome created a barrier around themselves along with the help of Zelgadis. They smacked into the wall and started to attack it fierily.

"Filia! You know that spell I never got!? Please us it right now!" Kagome said gritting her teeth in concentration when Kikyo fired an arrow at her barrier that was breaking threw very slowly.

Filia nodded and handed Rin carefully to Sesshoumaru's waiting arm and stood in the middle of the barrier, closing her eyes and summoning her power. She chanted am ancient language that Sesshoumaru only knew a few words of.

"Anna-gurax… ozu-lu-faam…izui rax orumudohi… Ray Freeze!" Her power filled everything outside the barrier stopping everyone dead in their tracks. Well, with the exception of Kikyo who was frowning at the display of power. She dropped the frozen Shippou to the ground, kicking him a few feet away, impact causing him to whimper and only driving Kagome's anger more.

She drew her arrows and aimed at Kagome who had dropped the shield. A fire ball appeared in Zel's hand and Filia went back to stand by Sesshoumaru, fearing for Rin.

"It seems you've relied on someone else to fight for you as usual reincarnation." Her voice dripping in hatred and cockiness.

"At least I don't stoop so low to cast innocent people under my spell just to be a spoiled brat! Why don't you lie down like a good talking flower pot?" Kagome smirked when she saw Kikyo release her arrows. Kagome Flew straight into the air with the help of Raywing, momentarily forgetting that her friends were behind her. She gasped at made the mistake of taking her eyes from her opponent to her friends.

Filia, saw the danger and grabbed part of Zel's cap and teleporting them to the sidelines of the battle. Sesshoumaru hide his awe of the dragon priestess, silently making a note to actually ask her what her name was. All of them turned their attention back to the battle in time to see Kagome get impaled from behind with 2 arrows from a smirking Kikyo.

Zel and Filia watched in half horror and half bitter hatred for the dead walking corpse, literally.

Kagome felt immense pain. Kikyo's arrows were not purification arrows. They were tainted by her hatred and ice cold heart. They were fighting with her pure miko blood as Kagome's soul was surging within her to be let out and join with the rest of her soul that Kikyo held within her. Kagome ignored the pain and gritted her teeth. She whirled around; combining her miko powers with the dark magic she used a very fatal attack.

"Miko Flare and Freeze Arrows!"

A dozen on arrows flew at Kikyo, fire and ice combining their efforts to strike down their enemy. Kikyo didn't have time to so much as scream when the arrows impacted with her fragile dirt and bone body. The arrows impaled her all over, pinning her to ground. The flare arrows disintegrated her body while the ice arrows froze the ashes in unbreakable ice that would melt away after so many years.

Kagome's vision started to blur and she fell from the sky, her miko blood purifying the evil arrows from her back. Before she could hit the ground, the rest of her soul hit her head on making her feel complete once again and then finally flying into Filia's and Zel's waiting arms. In no time they had he flipped over on her stomach, both using their combined powers to heal Kagome's wound from bleeding anymore.

*********************************

Xellos, Amelia and Gourry were sitting in the park of Clearbrook city, patently waiting for Lina. Xellos had just returned from giving his boss a report and had gotten permission from her to help Lina.

"Where's Lina? I'm hungry…" Gourry complained. He currently sitting on the soft grass, hungry and missing his sword desperately.

Xellos raised his head from his hands on the branch he resting on and looked at the approaching figures. Some he recognized and some that he had never seen in his life. He jumped from the branch and landed next to Amelia and Gourry, causing them to notice that Lina was back. They looked puzzled. Lina landed with a young woman with light purple-gray-silvery hair to the ground. Behind her landed a dark haired woman wearing a skin tight bikini, Sylphiel, and blue haired woman who looked in her mid 30's.

"Ms. Lina, who are these people?" Amelia asked looking at them curiously; missing the look that Naga gave her. It wasn't a mean look, more of a surprised and confused one.

"This is my older sister Luna Inverse," Motioning to the purple/gray/silver hair women in a waitresses outfit, "and this is Naga and old friend of mine," motioning to the woman in the bikini who smiled warmly at Amelia, who in turn looked shocked, "and this is my magic sensei Hikari Shido. " Lina motioned to the blue haired woman who had her arms crossed over her chest, and was looking bored.

"Xellos, I'm more than sure we have enough power for the spell. So let's get started now." Lina said her eyes fearful along with her sisters.

*****************************************************

Okay first of all, I most like did Luna Inverse out of character but I haven't seen her in Slayers but her attitude has a reason behind it. And so does Naga's, Xellos's and Lina's.

I got some flame from somebody who will remain nameless that it was hard to him/her to believe Kagome learned so much magic and here's my answer: I said that were teaching her, not that she learned everything they each knew in one month. Lina gave her knowledge to do the spells, but Kagome needed the power to perform them. In the Slayers world, she had a hard time but now that she's back home in her world, her world has a boosted magic power while the Slayers universe is some what harder to use.

Also, I don't know the name of Lina's original teacher. I made Hikari Shido up from the top of my mind and if any of you have info about her or Luna Inverses attitude plzz email me or you can review either one.

This just in! I'm accepting reviews from non-logged in peoples! I finally had the time to find the little box that was keeping you guys out and I'm really sorry!

Anyway hope you guys enjoyed your fic and hope you new peoples review! Ja ne!

~White Fox 612~