InuYasha Fan Fiction / Slayers Fan Fiction ❯ The Jewel, The Priest and The Dragon Slave ❯ The Hentai's Introduction ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Kissy_moonlight: Well I finally finished chapter two and now I can…move…on…? *kissy_moonlight notices a certain hanyou examining something. Peering over his shoulder she sees him looking down the pants of the InuYasha plushie.* InuYasha! Stop molesting my plushie!

InuYasha: *holds it out of reach of kissy_moonlight as he turns to glare at her.* What? Shut up! This thing does not look like me!! See! *lifts up a pant leg showing kissy_moonlight* there is nothing there!!

Kissy_moonlight: *snatches the doll back while the hanyou was fuming. She starts petting the head while murrmering reasurances to it* Poor baby did that mean old InuYasha hurt you?

InuYasha: *sweat-dropped at her sickening display, shaking his head sadly he looks at the audience who is also sweat-dropping and says* Kissy_moonlight does not own InuYasha…and is there a doctor in the house? *seeing a raised hand from the back row InuYasha waves him forward and points at the raving kissy_moonlight* I think she needs some help.

Chapter 2

Miroku grumbled to himself about interfering Fox Kits and bossy women as he made his way towards Kaede's village. Sango had had enough of Miroku being so annoying that she had insisted he go on ahead to tell InuYasha and Kagome that they were back early. When he had adamantly refused to leave her without his "special" protection, she had knocked him over the head with her Hiraikotsu. When next he had opened his eyes, he was flying through the air on the back of Kirara, who had been only too willing to follow the orders of her companion Sango. Groaning Miroku reached up and gently massaged the growing lump on the back of his head as he tried to gauge exactly where they were. Leaning forward, he thought he saw a flash of light up ahead, almost like an explosion. He nearly put it off as being a side effect from the abuse his head had taken only on hour before. But when he began to see flash after flash of this strange light, he began to worry that something was wrong.

`Maybe I should turn around and not go investigate!' He thought to himself, `It might just be InuYasha and Kagome fighting and her finally using her priestess powers on him!…' "Hmmmm if that is true it could be quite entertaining!!" He mumbled to himself. "Kirara!" He called down to the fire cat, "InuYasha and Kagome may be in trouble head towards the explosions!" Receiving a gutteral mew from the animal beneath him and the abrupt change in direction they were off.

The closer Kirara flew towards their destination the more Miroku was able to distinguish a familiar voice among the chaos. InuYasha's distinctive voice rang out in an angry roar followed by another flash of light. Miroku cocked one eyebrow in confusion, wondering what kind of demon could be causing such a commotion. Feeling Kirara pick up speed, he leaned forward in anxious curiosity, for the battle was only a short distance away.

Coming over a rise of trees the Houshi pulled Kirara up short and they sat in midair surveying the damage below. Miroku scanned the clearing and noted a number of singed spots on the ground. Shaking his head in wonder he focused his attention on Kagome who was making her way cautiously towards InuYasha. The Houshi watched as the Hanyou sheathed his sword and curved his claws in preparation to attack, but pausing when he saw Kagome. They talked in heated whispers while the flame demon stood watching. `Should they really be talking while their opponent stands only feet from them?' he thought worriedly. As Miroku watched in shock, InuYasha bowed rather stiffly at his advisory. Then watched as InuYasha leapt high into the tree beside him bringing the Houshi's attention to the broken limb below the one he now perched. Chuckling to himself, `I wonder if that is from Kagome's sit command or maybe due to the arrival of this she-demon. Either way I am sorry I missed it!'

Kirara angled downward and landed in the nearby forest just as the Flame-haired Hellion yelled, "Ugly?! Who you callin' ugly dog boy?" Chuckling Miroku eased off of the fire cat's back and edged forward through the trees towards the fuming lady. Miroku stayed just out of sight of his companions as he watched the Hanyou shout back in outrage as he threw in a threat of his own. Though the Houshi had to say the description was quite accurate of InuYasha. He watched the look that passed between his two friends and smirked, "We'll wait a while longer to make a more dramatic entrance!" he told Kirara. Miroku's attention was brought back to the group before him when he heard Kagome say, "…were just going to go meet up with them!"

`That's my cue!' he thought smiling roguishly. Walking confidently from the forest he called out, "Please excuse the rudeness of my demon companion, he doesn't know beauty when he sees it." Gasping in surprise Lina leapt towards Gourry who was watching the new arrival with suspicion.

`Speak of the devil and he arrives.' InuYasha thought then sighed, `I bet he waited in those woods just for the right time to pop out!' Shaking his head in resignation he looked up and watched Miroku approach, "Hey Miroku, did Sango finally get tired of your company and send you home with your tail between your legs?" He sneered at the strutting Houshi. Realizing that this guy was part of Kagome's group Lina relaxed and gave him a weak smile.

Deflating a little, Miroku shot a glare at his companion before he composed himself once more, grinning charmingly at the flame-haired lady. His attention slowly focused on the lady before him, so he failed to notice her two companions who stood off to the side. Straightening his robes he extended his hand while asking, "And who might you be my Lady?" The charm was practically oozing from him.

Lina glanced uncertainly up at Gourry beside her before extending her own hand, "Lina Inverse…and who are you?"

"I am but a humble Houshi…" he paused when he heard InuYasha and Kagome stifle a laugh. Ignoring them he finished, "…I am Miroku." Lina had heard the mocking laughter as well and had turned her head to see what had been so funny, and never noticed the gleam that had crept into the eyes of the man who still held her hand.

"What are you laughing at Dog-boy? Lina asked irritably as her attention shifted to the Hanyou in the tree.

Ignoring the insult for the time being he replied laughingly, "That Houshi is anything but humble…but you'll find out soon enough." He finished as he watched Miroku's eyes light up on his unsuspecting prey. Noticing a movement off to Lina's right he watched as the swordsman called Gourry glared daggers at the now kneeling houshi while staying protectively close to his friend's side. InuYasha looked down at Kagome and noticed the stars in her eyes as she watched the possessive gesture of the blonde man. Rolling his eyes he returned his attention back to Miroku who was now slyly caressing the hand captured between his own.

Lina, just noticing that he still held her hand, jerked it away and sent a glare at the sheepish Miroku. Getting to his feet he dusted himself off as he looked over at Kagome, "Sango sends her regards and should be here by tonight." At Kagome's thankful nod, he returned his attention to Lina. "Ah Ms. Lina I have a question I have been dying to ask you..."

`Here it comes.' InuYasha thought as he leaned forward eagerly `He's gonna wish he never asked!' Chuckling he watched as Miroku grabbed the sorceress's hand and knelt down once more.

"Would you do me the honor…of baring my son?" Lina's face flamed in embarrassment so she failed to notice the jealous fire burning in Gourry's eyes as his right hand moved to clasp the hilt of Gorun Nova. Ignoring everything but the anger which burned in her eyes she once again snatched her hand away and screamed out, "Fireball!" sending it straight at the gaping Houshi who tried vainly to scramble out of the way. If not for Kirara dragging him in the air by the back of his robes he would be burnt to a crisp with no hope of being saved. Sweating profusely, he glanced gratefully at the cat, but before he said anything, he let out a girlish scream as he saw a strange looking Houshi floating right over Kirara's head.

The stranger sweat-dropped at the Hentai before he said, "I wish you hadn't said that…" he began and watched in amusement as the fire cat finally noticed him and dropped her burden in shock. Miroku landed with a thud in the dirt at the foot of Inuyasha's tree. Not missing a beat Xellos appeared beside him and continued as if nothing had happened "…she is not a girl to be insulted lightly. I am Xellos and take my advice, I would stay away from her for awhile." Teleporting away he reappeared next to the rock a few yards away. Miroku, upon hearing the sound of laughter, looked up hollowly into the mirthful eyes of InuYasha. When they made eye contact and the Hanyou saw the haunted look in their depths he started to howl with laughter. He was laughing so hard he began to roll with it. Miroku watched with dread as his friend started to teeter on the limb that he perched on, sighing in defeat he watched as InuYasha came crashing down upon him.

InuYasha let out a surprised yelp when he rolled off the branch to plummet down to earth, but when he landed it wasn't the hard ground. So that meant that the agonized groan that he heard had not come from him, but the abused Houshi squished beneath him. Crawling off his poor companion, he smirked apologetically down at him as he helped him to his feet and led him over to a bedroll. His ears twitched from a faint noise that sounded vaguely familiar, realizing what it was he spun around and faced Lina and yelled, "Get down!!" When she didn't comply right away he lunged for her dragging both her and Gourry to the ground just as Sango's Hiraikotsu flew over their heads. Xellos teleported away just as the weapon hit the rock he had been sitting on. Appearing next to Lina and Gourry he took hold of their arms and teleported them behind the rock just as an angry brunette came charging out of the bushes with the fire-cat in tow.

Kagome ran forward and grabbed the girl's arms stopping her in her tracks. Eyes flashing she looked down at Kagome as she tried to calm her, "No Sango don't hurt them, they will be traveling with us for a while!"

Sango looked at Kagome a while longer then lowered her weapon to let it rest on the ground behind her. Glaring once more at the strangers she made her way over to the fire to see how Miroku was. Kagome watched her reaction in confusion wondering why she was not excepting them as easily as she normally did. `I will wait a while longer and I am sure she will tell me what is bothering her!' Kagome reassured herself. Hearing her name being called out in an enthusiastic voice Kagome spun around just in time to catch the Fox Kit as he launched himself into her arms. Kagome tried to clutch him to her but he was darting from shoulder to shoulder looking for something, when she finally caught him she asked in exasperation, "Shippo, what are you looking for?"

Crossing his arms he answered sulkily, "I was looking to see if you were injured in any way, `cause we saw Miroku and Kirara getting attacked by those people over there." He pointed towards the rock where Xellos was waving cheerfully at them. Shippo looked back up at Kagome and asked worriedly, "Are you sure you weren't hurt?"

Smiling down at him Kagome stroked his head reassuringly and murmured, "No Shippo I am not hurt, these people are my friends they wouldn't hurt me, or anyone of us for that matter. Miroku was being a Hentai towards Ms. Lina so she was merely letting him know that she was not that kind of girl." She finished as she set Shippo down so he could visit Miroku. `So that is the reason Sango is acting funny.' Kagome thought as she made her way over to Lina and Gourry who had finally come back from behind the rock and stood there waiting for her. When Kagome reached them she bowed low apologizing for the way things had gone in just a few short hours.

Lina walked up to Kagome and said, "Don't worry about it, we have been put through worse I assure you." The sorceress looked over Kagome's shoulder at the demon-slayer as she leaned over the Hentai. Lina's mouth tightened as she watched the Houshi's eye open a crack to glance at the unsuspecting female above him, then saw his right hand twitch as if it were in pain. From the corner of her eye she saw Kagome turn to watch her companions as well just as the hand started to inch it's way to forbidden territory. Upon reaching it's goal, the earth-shattering screech was heard for miles around, "Baka Hentai! I should have known!!" As she leapt to her feet Miroku cringed in preparation and was not kept waiting as the enraged demon-slayer succeeded where InuYasha had failed. Now the Houshi was truly resting in peace.

Sango stormed away from the twitching Houshi and made her way angrily over to Kagome and her strange companions. Passing InuYasha and Shippo on her way she heard them laughing at the fate of their companion. Shooting them a ferocious glare had them choking back the laughter and averting their faces in fright. Upon reaching Kagome she looked up to find the strange flame-haired girl watching her warily. Sango critically assessed her before giving her an apologetic smile.

Kagome turned from the still cowering Hanyou and Fox Kit to see Sango watching Lina, noticing a movement in the corner of her eye she saw Gourry step back anxiously. Vaguely wondering where Xellos had run off to, she approached Sango touching her shoulder drawing her friend's attention. "Welcome back Sango, how did the extermination go?" Kagome inquired curiously.

Sango looked away from Kagome as she answered, "We better not talk about this here, let's wait until we get back to Kaede's hut that way I only have to say it once." Looking back at Kagome questioningly she asked, "So who are your new friends?"

Kagome blushed a little as she realized she had not introduced them properly, "Oh sorry, Sango this is Lina Inverse, the man behind her is Gourry, and there is one more but he seems to be nowhere…"

"They call me Xellos," a disembodied voice finished, "and I am right here!" Appearing beside the blonde swordsman so unexpectedly that Gourry fell over in surprise, letting out a pitiful cry. Glancing down with eyebrow raised mockingly the Houshi asked innocently, "Oh Gourry did I do something wrong?"

Huffing and puffing Lina approached Xellos aggressively, "Xellos! Don't just come popping out whenever you need to get a fix of negative energy!"

Smacking the back of his head she turned from him abruptly and felt his breath on the side of her neck as he said, "Oh!… Did I scare you?" Blushing profusely Lina scrambled away from him in embarrassment.

Hearing someone clearing their throat the whole group turned as one, except for the downed Hentai, and saw an elderly woman approaching them slowly. "Welcome back Sango and Miro…oh, I should have known," Sighing tiredly she continued, "if you could all please follow me back to my hut we can finish the introductions there." When the group nodded their assent they gathered up their belongings, and Miroku, followed her back the way she had come.

* * * * * *

Author's Note:

Well I have finally put out another chapter of this fic and I want to say that pretty soon both Koga and Fluffy-chan will be putting in an appearance as well!

I want to throw out a thank you to Kagomeresurrected for helping me by editing my fic also to my best friend and senior editor CvR for some great ideas for this chapter and my up-coming chapters! Thanks Babe!

If you wanna find a good website with different pictures of InuYasha the go to: http://www.cvrunlimited.homestead.com/index.html There you can also find fanfiction though she is still getting people to post their stuff there!

Like always Read And Review `cause even if just one person that is not one of my friends reviews I will be willing to write more!! I just need encouragement!! Hope you enjoyed the fic!