InuYasha Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ Kagome the Jurian ❯ Mothers Know Best ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

White Fox here and I want to get everything straight!


Tenchi Muyo: Takes place after Tenchi in Tokyo.

Ryo. Tenchi's 'daughter,Myuka, is about 7 years old. Tenchi has taught her how to use the Light Hawk Wings and she can summon 2. Tenchi can summon 4, and because Washu made some upgrades to Ryoko's power she can summon 7 out of 12. Yes Ryoko has lots more different powers but she still has the old ones and these new powers will not get in the way of her attitude.

Inuyasha: You must have seen up to the episode were Inuyasha goes full youkia. Or at least to were Kagura and the white haired child. I can't think of her name right now because it's early.

"speaking out loud"

'thinking'

~Conscience inside talking~

*What happens when Inuyasha opens his big mouth*

Now on with the Fanfic...

********************< b>********** ****************

A certain silver-haired half demon jumped out of the well. "Stupid wench. Shes late!" Inuyasha mumbled.

~Well mabey she dosen't want to come back to a half demon who says he loves a walking hollow shell that is stuck on trying to drag you down to hell! I was really surprised when she saved your ass the first time!~

'SHUT THE HELL UP!' Inuyasha thought.

Inuyasha walked out of the shrine and into Kagome's house. Sota came out of now-where making Inuyasha jump. "Kagome! Mom! Inuyashas here to drag you back to the Fuedal Era! Hi Inuyasha." Kagome's mother came out of the kitchen. "Well hello Inuyasha." She rubbed his ears. "So cute." Kagome came down the stairs and giggled at Inuyasha's face expression, he glared at her in return.

"Dear, did you tell hil?" Kagome's mom asked. Kagome shook her head, "Um...Inuyasha I won't be able to come to the past with you for 2 weeks..." "What the hell are you talking about! Your coming if I have to drag you kicking a screaming!" "You do not control my life Inuyasha! If youn even try I'll say the 'S' word so many times you'll end up on the other side of the earth! Plus if you drag me back now I'll never cook ramen for you for a year got that! You'll have to suffer threw Miroku's cooking!"

"Now calm down dear." Kagome's mother turned tward Inuyasha. "Kagoem won't be able to go back for 2 weeks and you can not go with her. She'll be visiting my father. So take this ramen," She whipped out a ramen bowl 10 times bigger than normal, led him to the couch, and gave him the remote."and watch some Tv. You can stay here as long as you want but you must promise not to try to go get Kagome. Okay?" She moved the up and down, Inuyasha followed its every movement. "Good." She handed the bowl to him and showed him how to use the remote. Kagome sweat dropped, "I got to remember that trick." Kagome's mom came back."Go ahead dear. My father should be here any minute." "But what if Inuyasha tries to come get me?" Kagome's mom smiled but hade a glint in her eyes which scaried her to death. "Go ahead Kagome! Take your time! Hey whats this?" Inuyasha's voucie said when the volume of the Tv. went way up. "Cool!"

(Yes Inuyasha knows what cool means, he found one of Kagome's dictionary's and read the whole thing. Never thought he had it in him.)

A van pulled up in the drive way and honked. "That would be my brother. Now Kagome, Sota, be on your best behaviors." Ms. Hirgurashi gave them a quick hug and kiss before walking them to the van. "Bye Kagome! Bye Sota! Don't worry about you-know-who. He'll be fine!" The van speed off. Ms. Higurashi hurried back t the house. She entered the living room to find Inuyasha watching the cooking channel, staring at all the food, drooling, with hearts in his eyes. She smiled and went back into the kitchen.

In the Van......

"Sota? Did you see moms eyes?" Kagome asked. "Yeah. Shes planing somthing." Kagome smiled."He can fight demons, but he never stands a chance at fighting mom. Poor Inuyasha. Shes probaly gonna stuff him like a pig." Kagome and Sota laughed out loud once they pictured a fat Inuyasha that could barely walk. "He's gonna blame this all on me when we get back to the past." "Hey you two, whattcha talking about?" Kagome and Sota smiled and said together"Nothing Uncle M." "Crazy kids."

***********************************************

So what ya think? This is my second fanfic. My first is 'Yusuke's Cousin the Miko.' Please R&R to tell me. I'll update only when I get some reviews saying you like the story K?

Ja Ne

~White Fox 612~