InuYasha Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ Kagome the Jurian ❯ Weird ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hi guys! Sorry it taking me so long. I get side-tracked very easily. Anyway here's your next chapter.

Chapter 2: Weird

******************************************************

Tenchi was getting more and more nervous by the minute. His cousins were coming over. He never really thought he had cousins, on his mother's side, only on his father's side. Next he had to deal with `his women.'

Tenchi entered the living room, where he had called everybody, and sighed. Myuka was currently absent as was Sasami. Ayeka and Ryoko were glaring at one another but when their eyes met Tenchi and the look he had his eyes, they just looked at him with innocent eyes.

"Alright. My cousin is coming over and I want all of you to be on your best behavior. That means no fights," he looks at Ayeka and Ryoko, "no experiments," looks at Washu, "and no space crafts." looks at Kyone and Mihoshi. Just the thought of another woman in the house scared him to death.

He heard his father and grandfather pull up in the van. "Okay act normal."

He opens the door to see a kid with short black hair jump out of the van and look at him. Then a girl about his age followed him. She looked at him before hitting the kid. "Sota it's not nice to stare." The kid none as Sota stuck his tongue out at his sister and huffed.

His grandpa walked up to him followed by Kagome and Sota and introduced them, or he was going to but some people interrupted him.

"OH REALLY YOU STUCK UP PRINCESS?!"

"YES YOU OVER GROWN MONKEY!!"

Yup, Ryoko and Ayeka were going at it again.

Tenchi sweat dropped and scratched the back of his head.

"Sorry about them." Kagome and Sota looked over his shoulder to see a silver-haired women and a purple-haired woman rolling around on the ground and they to sweat dropped. Then things were getting out of control. They started using their powers. Ayeka used her log-thingies, (I don't know what their called.) and Ryoko started using her Ki blasts. Ayeka knocked one of Ryoko's Ki blasts straight towards Tenchi and the others. Kagome, as a reflex, threw up one of her miko-powered shields. After a battle with Naraku, Kagome went to Keade and asked for some miko training. She only learned how to make barriers, and shields other than her soul arrows but they still came in handy.

"LORD TENSHI!"

"TENSHI!"

Ryoko and Ayeka came running over only to hit Kagome's shield and be flung back into the wall unconscious. Yosho, Tenchi's grandpa, observed threw his glasses with a look of amusement and awe.

Tenchi turned towards his cousins and said. "I guess we have some explaining to do." Sasami with Myuka and Ryo-hoki came threw the door and gasped.

"Tenchi what happened!?"

"Yeah papa what happened?" Myuka said poking Ryoko with a stick. That only made matters worse. The only thing on Kagome's mind was `PAPA?!?!?! Oh man this is toooooooooooo much!'

Yosho ushered them inside to the living room leaving Ayeka and Ryoko where they were. Tenchi sighed and looked at his cousins who didn't look that horrified, just edgy and confused.

What confused him most of all, that his younger cousin look like he was holding something in.

"Well you see-"

"TENCHI!!" Ryoko fazed threw the wall a latched onto Tenchi. "Tenchi did you miss me?" Ryoko rubbed up against him causing him to blush.

"THAT WAS SO COOL!! WHOA YOU HAVE A TAIL?!?!" Sota was currently tugging at Ryoko's tail witch she immediately snatched back.

"Hey what do you think your doing you little brat!"

"How'd you come threw the wall? How are you floating? You look just like Inuyasha. Hey Kagome, doesn't she look like Inuyasha with the color of the hair and her eye color?" Sota looked at his sister. Seeing her just about to kill him he jumped behind the closest person that happened to be Sasami. Ryo-hoki jumped on his head.

"Meow!" Sota looked up.

"What are you? A demon?" Ryo-hoki let out another meow before returning to Sasami's arms. Kagome glared at her brother before turning her attention back to Tenchi.

"Well you see," Tenchi's grandfather said. "Ryoko has special abilities since we found her and Ryo-hoki."

"What about the purple haired girl?" Sota looked at his grandpa with questioning eyes.

"I am Ayeka, first princess of Juria's royal family. RYOKO GET OFF OF LORD TENCHI NOW!!" They again started a glaring contest until Yosho cleared his throat. They sat on either side of Tenchi and ignored each other completely.

"Papa, I'm hungry, can I have something to eat?" Myuka rubbed her stomach and looked at her `father' hopefully.

"Sure Myuka. Sasami, would you mind her and Sota into the kitchen?"

Sasami smiled and stood up taking Sota's hand and ran into the kitchen with Myuka following close behind.

"Okay, you might think I'm crazy but here goes. When I…."

Tenchi explained from the beginning from how he released Ryoko, fought with Kogato, and (Forgot how to spell his name.) he explained everything.

1hour and 56 questions later…..

"So let me get this straight. Your first prince of Juria." Kagome pointed to Yosho, Tenchi's grandfather, and he nodded. "You're the first princess of Juria looking for your brother but when you found out he's Tenchi's grandpa you decided to stay here." Ayeka nodded. "You're a space pirate who is the daughter of Washu." Ryoko nodded. "Your Washu a scientist, you two are part of the Galaxy police department that keeps the universe safe." Kyone, Mihoshi, and Washu nodded. "Okay I think I got it now. And you're telling me, that my brother, my mom, and I are all part of the Jurian blood and we all have powers?" Yosho nodded.

Kagome shifted in her seat. "But I thought I was a regular miko."

Yosho raised an eyebrow.

"Miko? What do you mean Miss Kagome?" Ayeka asked curiously.

"Please call me Kagome, and it's just I have miko powers."

Kagome looked at her grandfather.

"Would you show us you miko powers my dear?" Yosho asked. Kagome smiled back and nodded her head.

Umm you wouldn't have a bow and arrow would you?" Kagome asked as she was led outside. A bow and arrow appeared out of no-where causing Kagome to give a little squeak.
"Don't worry they won't bite." Washu teased. Kagome took them from the air and looked around for a target. Seeing none she aimed for the lake, knowing it wouldn't do any harm. She focused about a quarter of her power into it and let it fly. It hit the water and a few moments later a small 20 explosion-splash based crater formed in the water.

"Hmm very interesting, but would you show us your full power."

Yosho asked. No-one could see his eyes but everyone except Kagome knew he was up to something.

Kagome looked at him very surprised and was gonna ask how he knew it wasn't her full strength but didn't when she saw a arrow in front of her face. She grabbed it and focused all of her miko power into it and let it fly into the water. This time though came a huge tsunami coming right toward them. Kagome, who was drained of her energy, couldn't put up a shield but Yosho and the Ayeka girl did, preventing them from getting wet.

"I think I'll take a little nap now." Kagome yawned and started to fall but Tenchi caught her. He looked at his grandpa and new what he was up to right then and there. He sighed and went to place Kagome in her bed.

With Inuyasha………………

"DEMON BE GONE!!" Kagome's other grandpa yelled again for the 7th million'th time. Inuyasha was covered in: Handy Dandy Do it Yourself Sticky Demon Be Gone Wards.

Inuyasha was now stuck to the ground. Mrs. Higurashi walked in from going to the store and almost dropped the food from what she saw. She quietly walked into the kitchen, set down the food, and burst into laughter. The sound of `DEMON BE GONE' made her laugh even hard. Poor Inuyasha………

******************************************************

Well what do ya think? Sorry it took me so long to update, anyway 3 reviews will get ya the next chapter okay? I really haven't done this but I just want to see if it works.

Ja ne

~White Fox 612~