InuYasha Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ Kagome the Jurian ❯ Chapter 6

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Next chapter, have fun!

Chapter 6

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%5

"Well that was no fun at all." Ryoko said, dusting her hands, frowning at the dirt remains of the Earth Dragon.

"Actually, I have to agree with Ryoko, that wasn't very hard." Kyone said, switching her weight to her left foot, watching Kagome pick up the tainted shards.

"It might have not lasted long but the readings are excellent! Do you people know the possibilities if I could clone that single jewel alone!?" Washu said, typing furiously on her air-computer.

"Sorry Washu but we have enough trouble looking after one jewel, we really don't need two." Kagome said, putting the top on the small glass jar.

"Wait! You could create another jewel for me to wish on!?" Inuyasha said, hope in his eyes.

"Wench, give the brat the jewel shards!" Inuyasha made a grab for the jar, but was stopped by three fists.

"BRAT!?" Washu seethed and started to for a nice evil plan in her mind.

"Don't call Kagome a wench!" Ayeka and Ryoko yelled, hitting him once again, knocking him out.

Miroku was the one who dragged him back to camp that night all waiting for morning. However, it was very soon it came and Sasami was the first up besides Sesshoumaru and Washu. She hummed to herself while cooking breakfast, using the instant kitchen Washu had made for them. It stalked all the food or ingredients you would ever need. One of Washu's very successful inventions.

After everyone had eaten, after a few `sits', punches, kicks, thrown insults, everyone was heading threw the mountain road.

"Stupid wench, sits me whenever she feels like it." Was one of many things that Inuyasha had mumbled under his breath at the front of the group, sulking from his beating.

Ryoko teleported into camp, sitting in the air, reclining as if it were a chair. She did not have to wait long, a few minutes and everyone was up, and she was making Rin float, as one of her new powers, since she had all of her jewels back.

"Look at Rin Sesshoumaru-sama!" Rin giggled, floating in a circle.

"What are you?" Sesshoumaru asked Ryoko, his voice loud enough so only she heard him. She looked at him funny, the uncanny resemblance of the hair and eyes that both noticed.

"I'm an alien, a being from space, and far more powerful than any earth demon." Ryoko smirked, her enhanced senses picking up amusement and annoyance.

`Looks like I hit a never.' Ryoko thought returning her eyes to Rin and lowering her to the ground. She teleported next to Kagome, which she was handed her food. Sesshoumaru glared at her back, and closed his eyes, deciding to meditate for a while, with one last thought on his mind.

`We'll soon see.'

Kagome looked over at Sesshoumaru, before looking back at her own food, knowing Sesshoumaru didn't want to be disturbed. As soon as everyone had eaten, and were ready to start traveling again. Koga came back for another show.

"You barbarian dare to show your face here again!? I'll teach you to stay away from where you're not wanted!!" Ayeka summoned up her logs and they appeared around him. The logs themselves started to throw energy at him, but with his speed, he wasn't even scratched.

Koga slipped behind Ayeka and picked her up, throwing her over his back. He then was going to go for Kagome but he couldn't find her anywhere.

"Put me down now you barbarian!" Ayeka hit his back and was kicking her legs, though the blows never fazed him.

"Dog shit, where's my other women!?" Koga yelled, turning his head from side to side, finding her nowhere in sight.

"I don no you wimpy wolf, looks like you have your hands full." Inuyasha smirked at Ayeka, who sent a bone-chilling glare in his direction.

"Fine, I'll come back for her later, and you better not had done anything to her!" Koga was then gone in his little whirlwind.

"Ayeka!" Sasami cried running to the spot she had just been in. Ryoko then teleported next to Sesshoumaru with Kagome on her back.

"Thanks Ryoko, I owe you one. Sasami, don't worry, I know Koga won't hurt her, I promise. Why don't we go and get her?" Kagome walked over to Sasami and placed her hand on Sasami's shoulder.

"Oh no wench! We're not-" Ryoko hit him over the head, cutting off his speech line.

"Don't call her a wench you mangy mutt! We wouldn't have to go and save her if you had just taken Ayeka from him in the first place! So it's your fault!" Ryoko yelled, hitting him with her fists every word.

Kagome sighed and just started walking in the direction of Koga's den, knowing everyone would follow.

"Hey Kagome. How about we give our legs a break and fly there?" Washu suggested, winking at Kagome, who caught on to her idea. Kagome had the classic ear-to-ear grin when she turned around.

"Ryo-ohki, would you please give us a ride?" Kagome asked, getting a `Meow!' in response.

The cabbit jumped off of Sasami's shoulder and dashed about 50 feet away from everyone before jumping in the air and transforming into her crystal ship form.

Inuyasha's ears were flat against his head, his eyes wide in shock, along with Miroku, and all the feudal ear human and demons in the same state, besides Rin and Sota.

"Wow! It's so pretty!" Rin squealed, though she was a little scared, so she was clinging to Sota's arm. Kagome thought it was the cutest thing but Sesshoumaru didn't, because his father-instincts kicked in. He had to remind himself that they both were just kids and it would pass.

"Beam aboard Ryo-ohki!" Ryoko called out and they all we engulfed by a bright light. As they we lifted off the ground, Inuyasha panicked and grabbed the ground with his claws, but the beam pulled him harder and he eventually let go and landed face first in the dirt.

"Ryo-ohki lock on to Ayeka's coordinates and enhance picture." Ryoko commanded, taking her place in the floating chair.

Ryo-ohki launched into space and hovered over the earth, making everyone who hadn't seen space before, stare in awe.

"Look at the stars! Rin thinks their prettier up here!" Rin said pressing her hands and face against the crystallized side of the ship.

"I never new they were so bright." Sango said, her words coming out as a soft whisper.

Miroku was beside her and he was absently praying to Buddha under his breath, thinking along the lines of the same thing.

Kagome looked out and admired the way that the other planets were much clearer now, than looking at them from earth. Shippou was perched on her left shoulder, one of his hands in her hair.

Soon everyone was snapped out of their staring into space by Ryoko's undying laughter. They gathered around the chair and followed Ryoko's eyes, soon, some of them also beginning to laugh.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

"PUT ME DOWN YOU BARBARIAN!" Ayeka yelled pounding on Koga's back.

Koga finally reached his den and dropped Ayeka down on his bed made of bear furs, which was pilled and very comfy if I might add.

"As the first princess of Jurai I order you to take me back!" Ayeka stood up and yelled.

"So you're a princess even better! Father will approve highly! For you see," Koga said, taking off his headband, revealing a golden sun, and in the middle was an ancient symbol, "I am the first Prince of the Northern Lands."

Ayeka stared at him in shock, The shock was not that this barbarian was a prince, but it was beyond that. She grabbed either side of his head and pulled it down for her to see the symbol.

"Where did you get this symbol!?" Ayeka said, her voice sounding strained, though she did not let his head go, he had to use his hands to pry her off first. Koga looked up, confusion in his eyes.

"We'll I got the symbol from my father and the Sun is the crest of the North. Why?" Koga watch as her face went from shocked, to confused to understanding all within a minute. However, he wasn't prepared for her to faint backwards onto his bed.

"Koga-papa, I think she's broken." A small blonde wolf girl said leaning over Ayeka, who twitch every now and then.

Koga cocked his head to the side and scratched it. A light bulb lit over his head, with some wolf demons wondering what it was, making him smirk.

"She's just so overwhelmed by becoming my women she fainted, so she would give a better show to the cubs. Now, only if could find my Kagome, I'd be a happy wolf! Ginta, Hakkaku, watch over my mate-to-be, I'm going hunting for dinner." Koga ran out of the cave, with some of the other wolves following him.

After a few minutes Ayeka bolted up, her eyes wide.

"I can't believe it! He couldn't! There's just no way! That barbarian tricked me!" Ayeka stood up looking around for Koga, except finding, some wolf demon children and wolf cubs looking straight at her.

"Will you play with us mother?" The same blonde haired demon child said.

"M-Mother!?" Ayeka stuttered, her eyes wide as plates.

"You are Koga-pap's mate-to-be, so that makes you our mother!" The blonde child said again.

"Yay! We finally have a mother!" Some children said, laughing. They all tackled her, along with the wolf cubs that started to lick her face.

"Momma, will you tell us a story?"

"Momma, will you play with me?"

Ayeka was swamped with questions and she didn't have the heart to say no to children who had on their puppy-dog eyes, which could win an award in cuteness.

"Koga sweetie! I here!" A female voice rang out in the huge cave. Ginta and Hakkaku appeared next to Ayeka, and stepped on either side of her. The children climbing off her and settled behind Ayeka's legs all clutching her as if she'd disappear.

Ayeka looked up and saw a red/orange haired girl that looked about her age, with pale green eyes that landed on her.

"Ginta where's Koga?" Ayame asked walking up to stand before them.

"Sorry Ayame, he's not here right now." Ginta said, trying to hide Ayeka. He really didn't want Ayame to see her because he wanted to avoid a fight.

"Well I hope you don't mind if I wait, because I need to see if he's come to his senses about taking a weak human as a mate." Ayame was about to walk around them when she saw the children.

"How about we go and play outside Shi?" Ayame smiled at the same blonde child, Shi as her name. Shi shook her head and clutched to Ayeka's leg threw her clothes.

"We want to play with our momma." Shi smiled and hugged Ayeka's leg, making Ayeka blush, her mind still not getting over the mother thing.

"But Shi, you're an orphan and you won't have a mother until Koga takes me as his mate." Ayame kneeled down staring at Shi in confusion.

"That's not true because Koga-papa said Ayeka-mama was Shi's and every other cub's new mother. He went out to get Kagome-mama, so he'll be back and we'll have two mothers for us to play with.

"What!? Koga claimed this weak woman as his mate!? How could he!" Ayame yelled glaring at Ayeka, who glared back.

"You will speak to me with respect you barbarian!" Ayeka yelled back. She untangled the children's hands from her clothes, legs and arm before stepping in front of them fully, pushing past Ginta and Hakkaku quite easily.

"BARBARIAN!? Who do you think you are!?" Ayame yelled back, growling at barbarian.

"I believe I am the first princess of the Juraian Royal Family, and I demand respect, you barbarian!" Ayeka yelled back, equally angry.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Next chapter: Ayame vs. Ayeka

Sorry it took so long to update, my computer had a virus on it from some email, but I got rid of it, though it took many of my files, but they all can be re-written!

Review please, and Ja ne!