InuYasha Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ Kagome the Jurian ❯ Chapter 5

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hi peoples! Hope you guys liked the last chapter! Here's the next!

*************************************************************

Chapter 5

Kagome woke up to an argument between Ryoko, Ayeka and Inuyasha. The 2 women were arguing, surprisingly together, to let Kagome sleep more.

"We have jewel shards to get so move so I can wake up the useless bitch!" Inuyasha's voice reached her ears. She yawned and rolled over, before saying `sit'.

Kagome got out of bed stretched. She looked around seeing the satisfied looks on the princess and on the space pirates faces.

"Morning Ayeka, Ryoko. Where's everyone else?" Kagome asked rolling up her sleeping bag that Washu had so graciously supplied.

"Everyone else is outside relaxing Kagome. We saved breakfast for you if you're hungry?" Ayeka said smiling. Kagome smiled back and declined. Inuyasha stood up, grabbed her arm and dragged her outside with 2 angry females on his heels.

"How dare you touch a Jurian Princess!" Ayeka yelled hurting his sensitive ears.

"Get your hands off her you jackass!" Ryoko slammed her fist onto his head effectively knocking him out. Inuyasha dropped like a sack of potatoes.

Ryoko blinked then a cocky smile appeared on her face.

"Guess I don't know my own strength! Ah it's good to have power!" She said drifting into the air.

After about 10 minutes of waiting for Inuyasha to wake up, but didn't. They moved him onto Kirara's back and headed towards the west.

They were walking down a dirt road when Kagome felt 3 shards coming towards them at a fast pace. She sighed and shook her head when Inuyasha immediately woke up and growled. Koga burst into the clearing with a huge grin that Kagome didn't like.

"What do you want you wimpy wolf!?" Inuyasha yelled, his hand going to the hilt of Tetsusaiga.

"I have come here to get my women so move!" Koga brushed past Inuyasha with his speed and picked up Kagome bridal style. She blushed and looked into the eyes of Koga.

Before he could say anything they were surrounded by little logs floating in the air. Ayeka, thinking he was a barbarian, glared at him calling up Azaka and Kimidake.

"Put her down now." She said.

Koga shifted his eyes to Ayeka and felt his blood boil. He ran over to her and picked her up.

"I claim both of you as my women." Koga said grinning like an idiot. Ayeka and Kagome in each arm. They hit him over the head effectively making him loosen his hold on them. They took this opportunity to escape his grasp.

Ryoko was bursting out in laughter at the look on Ayeka's face.

"How dare you, you-you barbarian! Azaka! Kimidake! Attack!" Ayeka shouted pointing at a very nervous wolf prince.

"Yes princess Ayeka!" The 2 guardians appeared behind Koga and trapped him just like Ryoko once was along time ago. They shocked him with about 200,000 volts, until he used his strength to knock both guardians together and escape. He used his legs to kick them away.

Koga was about to say something when everybody heard a wolves howl coming from the distance.

"I'll be back my mates." Koga said, sending them cocky smiles and took off North and left them all in the dust.

"What the hell are you!?" Inuyasha practically yelled pointing at Ayeka. Kagome said `sit' and said sorry for Inuyasha's lack of manners.

"What the hell was that for bitch!?" Inuyasha turned his attention to Kagome, who was starting to get mad, along with Ryoko, Tenchi, Shippou, Kyone and Ayeka.

"That was for not having manners!" Kagome yelled back.

Ayeka blasted Inuyasha across the clearing, patiently waiting for him to rise.

"I am The First Crowned Princess of Jurai, Kagome is of royal blood, and you will not speak in such ways to her or face the consequences." Ayeka's voice was calm though you hear the note of annoyance.

"How can you stay with such filth?" A calm emotionless voice came from behind them. The group turned around to see Sesshoumaru who had just landed from the air.

Rin peeked out from her place behind him and ran up to Kagome before he could do anything. Kagome, expecting this, opened her arms and picked up Rin with Shippou on her shoulder.

"Hi Rin, how are you?" Kagome asked hugging Rin back.

"Rin has been fine but Rin is curious about what n-u-c-e-n-c-e means?" Rin asked, her eyes reflecting her innocence and joyous nature.

"Jaken called Rin one of those but Rin doesn't know what it means." Rin said pointing over at Jaken who was currently flattened by his master's foot on him.

Kagome glared at the toad before smiling at Rin.

"It means he loves you. Why don't you go pick some flowers for him and make some flower crowns?" Kagome said, remembering a horrified Jaken the last time he had called Rin one of the colorful words Inuyasha uses often.

Rin giggled and wiggled, letting Kagome know she wanted to be put down. Kagome put Rin down and introduced her to Sasami, Sota, and Ryo-hoki, before they and Shippou went off to play.

"You can't have Tetsusaiga!" Inuyasha cried, stepping in front of the group, in a protective manner.

"Sit." Kagome said, liking the way Inuyasha's head went `thud' when hitting the ground. After the spell wore off, he stalked up to her.

"What the HELL WAS THAT FOR WENCH!?" Inuyasha yelled before being hit unconscious.

(Round of Applause for Ryoko)

"How many time do we have to tell you not to call her names!?" Ryoko cried, blasting him with her ki off into the distance. *Ping*

Sesshoumaru, obviously forgotten and slightly awed and thankful, observed the new contents of his brothers group. He was amazed that there were so many Jurians on earth. Of course he new the Jurians, they had visited his father occasionally though he had been out most of those times. But he had caught their scent, and if what the purple haired princess said was right, he had tried to kill a Jurian princess on several occasions. His nose told him he was right, Kagome did have Jurian blood running threw her veins.

"Kagome, is this the same Sesshoumaru you told me about?" Ryoko asked, flexing her hands, her tail twitching behind her, a little violently. Kagome, not noticing any this, nodded dumbly and watched all hell brake loose.

Ryoko turned to Sesshoumaru cracking her knuckles and landing on the ground.

"If you ever try to kill Kagome again, I swear you'll be screaming out for your mommy when I'm done with you." Her deadly calm voice making chills go down everyone's backs.

Ryoko attacked with out warning and teleported behind Sesshoumaru, and hitting him behind the head with her foot. Sesshoumaru took the hit and re bounded from a bolder, giving him more speed. Ryoko stood her ground, well actually floating, and let Fluffy come straight at her and threw her.

She smirked and sent a ki blast, only to have Sesshoumaru summon up his ki whip to knock them away. Just as they were going to go at it again, a scream from Rin attracted their attention, making everyone stop dead and rush to the children. When they arrived at the scene, it made them all face fault.

"Oh that was so cool!" Sota cried.

"Wow." Rin said giggling.

"How'd you do that?" Shippou asked, with his tail swishing behind him.

Apparently Ryo-hoki had just transformed into robot mode, making Rin scream in excitement. With the fight forgotten, Sesshoumaru made a truce with the Inu team to help them look for Shikon shards before Naraku could find them.

They made camp and as the sun was setting, Inuyasha decided to return to the group. After many hits and `sits', he jumped into a high tree, keeping his ears following his brother. Paranoid.

During dinner that consulted of Ramen, and some food that Washu had pulled out from her sub-space pocket with Sasami and Kagome cooking. Washu was upholding a conversation with Sango and Miroku about the future and mathematics, Ayeka and Sesshoumaru were talking about who knows what until her and Ryoko got into a brawl, so everyone just moved away from them as they fought it out.

Tenchi and Kagome were talking but soon stopped when their Jurian senses kicked in and alarmed them of something wrong. Kagome instantly looked over to Shippou and the other children were sleeping. After a few moments, everyone had stopped talking and was looking around, with Washu had erected a small sphere of a shield around herself and the children aided by Ayeka with her shield around everybody.

Ryo-hoki was hissing at something in the shadows, which let its self be known by the shadows moving from their places and attacking the barrier.

"Washu, we could use some light!" Kyone called, shooting from shadow to shadow. Mihoshi was looking around scared, her gun shaking in her hand as she aimed.

"I'm working on it! Bingo!" Washu cried and pushed the last button, which made the area light up like a ball park.

"I even can set it for romantic settings Tenchi!" She whispered the last park.

When the place was lit up, they saw pretty much nothing, until the ground beneath them, starting shaking and giant earth shaped dragon appeared above them, with 7 tainted shards imbedded all over its body.

"Let's have some fun!" Ryoko yelled, as she flew threw the air her fists ready for a fight.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&am p;&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&am p;&&&&

Naraku looked threw Kanna's mirror, with a frown on his features. He hadn't expected what he saw but he knew he was in deep trouble.

"Kanna, show me who these knew companions are." His voice the same as it always was.

"I am sorry, but I am not able to." Kanna said, her blank eyes staring straight ahead of her.

Naraku looked at her in annoyance before waving her out of his chambers.

"Kagura, come in." Naraku said, and Kagura entered her head held high.

"Yes Naraku?" Kagura said, lowering her fan to her side. Her face was completely emotionless, but her eyes held bitter hatred and anger towards the hanyou before her.

"Gather as many demons you can find, invite them to the holy temple in a month. Tell them they will all receive shards of the jewel for their service. Now, leave me." Naraku squeezed her heart for no reason, making her wince in pain but leave no less. She walked down the halls, before finding her way to the door.

`Soon Naraku, you will die. And I'll be the one laughing' She thought as she pulled a feather from her hair and flew away from the castle concealed by fog and magic, so that no one was able to see it floating over a temple in the mountains.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&am p;&&&&&&&&&&&&&

****************************************************

Sorry it took me so long to update but I had a lot of things to take care of and school had a lot to do with it. Review if ya want another chapter, just a few will make me happy.

~White Fox 612~