InuYasha Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ Kagome the Jurian ❯ ch4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Last time:

"Where is she Kikyo?"

Kikyo whirled around and in an instant she had a purification arrow summoned and released it. The arrow hit the where Kagura had been.

Kikyo lowered her arms sensing no demons in her shop. She sat behind the counter and put her head in her hands.

"I hope she makes it…."

Ryoko had teleported them back to the house and Kagome and her were standing in the middle of the table where everyone was currently.

Chapter 4: Close Call

Kagome blinked a few times before it had finally registered in her head. By that time everyone was looking at them like they were crazy.

`If Narakus not dead yet then that means-`*K-boom*

Everyone looked towards the wall that was now destroyed. There stood what looked like a big brown blob. Kagome realized the little tingling sensation in her head while looking at it.

"We have to get out of here!" Kagome practically yelled grabbing Ryoko's hand and running to the door. Everyone scrambled after her after the blob had started to get close to her.

"Let me go Kagome! I want to fight it!" Ryoko yelled as she tried to yank her hand away.

"No! We can't fight it! It has 5 jewel shards! We have to get out of here!" Kagome yelled. She looked at Ryoko still running until she heard a faint buzzing sound. Stopping dead in her tracks she looked straight ahead and sure enough there were Naraku's insects starting to surround them.

Ryoko growled in annoyance and her gems glowed brightly. She sent a ki blast and killed a few bugs but 2 more took the place of one. "Fine." Ryoko said. "Ryo-hoki!"

"Meeeeeeeoooooooowww!" Ryo-hoki had changed into her space ship form. She beamed everyone aboard and started to fire on the insects.

"Go towards my house hurry!" Kagome said in a panicky voice.

"What's going one cousin Kagome?" Sasami asked.

"I tell you guys later we just have to get to the well!" Kagome looked at the screen wide eyed. There she saw Naraku, or another one of his copies, with short hair, his cold eyes bored into hers.

After Yosho giving Ryoko the coordinates, they were off at speed that would pass Kagura by 1000 times over. They were there in an instant and Ryo-hoki returned to normal. As soon as they were on the ground they were assaulted by Kagura's wind blades.

"Azaka! Kimidake!" Ayeka called and 2 logs appeared out of no where.

Kagome looked over towards her house hoping to see Inuyasha spring into action but only found it burning. How could she not have noticed before! She blinked away her tears fearing her mother and grandfather in there and made sure Sota didn't see.

She spared a glance towards the well house thanking ever god she knew because it was still standing. Maybe those demon wards she charged with miko energy were really useful after all.

"Foxfire!" Kagura was assaulted by blue fire that sent her a few feet into the dirt.

Kagome and everyone looked over to the source of the attack and saw red chestnut hair, tail too, and a figure in red baggy pants and a green tank top. He landed in front of them and glanced back at Kagome.

"Hurry up mom! No time to loose! Get to the well! Fluffy will cover ya!" He turned his back on her and blocked Kagura's wind blades.

Kagome realized and almost went into shock.

"Shippou?! What's going on?!" Kagome asked, Tenchi and gang looking at her weird for the `mom' comment.

"No time! Hurry up and get to the well!" Shippou yelled and used another attack. Kagome didn't take anytime. She grabbed Sota, and ran towards the well, with everyone following her. Kagome then noticed a huge white dog, Fluffy, with 8 tails fighting off Naraku who looked really ticked off.

She wasted no time running to the well shack, and closing the door after everyone was inside.

"Come on we have to get into the well!" She said reaching for the jar hanging on her neck. She handed them out to everybody and they, though very confused except for Ryoko, got to the edge and held hands.

"I'm sorry I won't be able to go." Yosho handed the shard back and stood back and watched.

The roof of the well house broke through and revealed one of Naraku's demons. Kagome was about to protest when she lost her footing, thanks to Ryoko, and fell in with Sota in her arms. Ryoko pushed everybody else back in and disappeared into the blue light.

"Damn you! I'll kill you all!" Naraku said leaving while his insects covered his path. Sesshoumaru transformed back into his human form and laughed. He actually laughed! The sky is falling down!

Shippou jumped to his side with the classic ear-to-ear grin.

"Well our jobs done fluffy." Shippou said.

"How come you didn't save any fun for us?! That's it! You're sleeping on the couch for a week!" A female voice yelled.

Sesshoumaru's face paled and Shippou laughed with tears in his eyes.

"Actually, you'll be sleeping on basement Shippou." A calm but annoyed female voice said, both females laughing mentally when they saw their mates/husbands faces. Both Sesshoumaru and Shippou glanced at each other and then rushed off to reason with their wives who were walking down the shrine steps.

*****************************************************

Feudal Era…………………

Kagome and Sota were first to climb out and then you heard a thump which stated everyone else had arrived. After they had finally climbed out, a few moments later, Inuyasha arrived with an angry but confused look on his face followed by the rest of the Inu gang.

"Wench! Who the hell are these people?" Inuyasha crossed his arms, eyeing the group of people behind Kagome.

"INUYASHA!" Sota jumped onto his remodel/hero, and started to fire questions at him, talking a mile a minute.

"Will you grace this ungrateful soul with thy name my beautiful goddess?" Miroku held onto Ayeka's hands with stars in his eyes. Ryoko looked ready about to burst and watched as the girl with the boomerang, who she remembered as Sango, hit him over the head and apologizes.

"Um Kagome, could you explain?" Tenchi asked, scratching the back of his head nervously. Kagome sighed and motioned for everybody to follow her.

Once in Keade's hut, she introduced her cousins and the Inu gang.

"Inuyasha, they're going to be staying with us. They can help collecting the shards." Kagome smiled and said really fast.

"Hell no bitch! I'm not going to baby sit more weak humans!" Inuyasha crossed his arms and stuck up his nose. Before he could even say `puppy chow' there were angry females upon him.

"Who said we were weak!?" Sango growled out.

"How dare you insult the first princess of Juria!" Obviously Ayeka.

"I can beat you anytime anywhere dog-boy!" Ryoko said eyes glowing.

"I'll have you know that I'm over 20,000 years older than you little boy!" Washu said.

"Why don't you say that again?!" Kyone said.

(An: I forgot how spell her name so will someone please tell me? Thanks!)

Inuyasha sank into the corner but wished he wasn't there when he heard Kagome call his name ever so sweetly.

"Y-Yes Kagome?" He said gulping at the way she stared at him.

"SIT BOY!" Kagome yelled at the top of her lungs. He met his good friend, the floor.

"Don't curse in front of children!" Kagome again yelled sit, then again and again until he agreed that her friends and cousins could stay and help.

Washu whipped out her air computer and started to type rapidly. She then produced black collar that she handed to Ryoko.

"Ryoko please put his on. Kagato could still be alive here. We don't want him controlling you." Washu spoke and typed some more. Ryoko put it on her neck and then remembered something.

"Tenchi, can I talk to you outside?" Ryoko asked and went outside with him when he nodded.

"So why don't we get ready for bed. Oh no! I forgot all my stuff back home!" Kagome panicked and started to get nervous.

"No need my dearest!" Washu practically sang and a red book bag appeared out of a black hole.

"Inside this bag is everything we'll ever need! Just think it and all you have to do is open it and its there! My second best invention yet!" Inuyasha started to dig in it, instantly looking for ramen.

Shippou bounced into Washu's lap making her look at his adorable innocent face.

"What's an in-vent-an?" He asked. Washu grew a smile and out of no where popped up desks and a chalk board.

"Well now, you see an invention is…." As Washu lectured Sango, Miroku, Shippou, and Kirara about the basics in the future, Inuyasha pestered Kagome to make ramen.

"Com'on Kagome!" Inuyasha pushed a box of Ramen into her face.

"No Inuyasha!" She pushed out of her face then caved and started to make dinner for everyone with help from Sasami and Kyone. Ryoko and Tenchi came in later, Ryoko eagerly jumping at the food. They soon went to bed, with Inuyasha dreaming about him diving into a pool of Ramen. Beefed Flavored!

************************************************

Hey everybody! Thanks for all the reviews! I'll be updating soon ne! Ja!

~White Fox 612~