InuYasha Fan Fiction / Trigun Fan Fiction ❯ Tensei Gun ❯ The $$60,000,000,000 Dollar Half-Demon ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

[disclaimer] I don't own InuYasha, nor Trigun..

[tensei gun: episode #1]




"'No!! Kikyo! Don't leave me!" a young Youkai with long silver hair screamed, trying to pull the older women into the escape pod.

"InuYasha..look after Sesshomaru for me, okay?" the women spoke softly, tears streaming down her pale face.

"NOO!! KIKYO!" InuYasha yelled, as he saw one last glimpse of Kikyo's face. The doors shut closed, as the young boy broke down into a sob, banging on the hard metal floor.

"What a foolish women," an older demon laughed, running his hand through his hair.

""..What?"

""Don't you understand, little brother? We don't need them. In their eyes, we are just mindless flesh-eating monsters," he continued.

""I..I don't get what you're saying..Sesshomaru.." InuYasha stuttered, slightly lifting his head up from the ground.

"I'm saying..that I killed them..ALL OF THEM!!"

===

Sweat dripping down his forehead, a man with dusty brown hair entered the saloon. Sitting down at the nearest barstool, he shuffled open a newspaper.

"Bartender, bring me a beer," the man muttered under his breathe.


"Here you go sir," the bartender chimed, optimistically handing the beer to him. The bartender turned his head to glance at the newspaper, checking the date on it.


"That's today's newspaper, right? Does it have anything in it about the legendary humanoid typhoon?"


"You mean InuYasha the Youkai? Yeah, it says here he took down the whole town of July with just one swing of his sword,"


"That's what everyone is saying. No wonder he has a $$60 billion double dollar bounty on his head...But the strange thing is, they say not one person was killed.."


Out of nowhere, a bullet shattered the cup holding the beer, sending glass flying in all different directions.


"What the-?!" hollered the man, springing up out of his chair. Suddenly, the entire establishment was under a heavy fire, getting blown to pieces. In a few seconds, the bar collapsed. Everyone was left to be crushed by the remains of the building, except for a young man with piercing golden eyes and silver hair dangling in the wind.


He slightly smiled, which revealed his fangs. Nearly laughing, he grasped his sword, and pointed at the group of bounty hunters, that had obviously known he was in the building to begin with.


===


"Wow, what happened here? This town is nearly empty..." commented a woman with wavy black hair tied back in a ponytail. She sighed, and turned her head to face the opposite direction.


"Definitely the work of InuYasha!" exclaimed Kagome, a young women who also had black hair, but chose to let her hair droop down.


"Let's check the bar here, maybe someone here knows something about him," said Sango said cheerfully, grabbing Kagome's arm and running to a nearby bar.


"Um...okay, then," she mumbled, not really having a choice. They stepped inside the crowded pub, and trotted up to a man chatting with the bartender.


"...Excuse me sir, but people are saying that the legendary outlaw, InuYasha the Youkai recently dropped by this area. Could you please give us a brief description of him?" Kagome asked in a business-like voice. The man gave them a look as if they were insane, then reluctantly replied.


"What would two pretty little ladies like yourself want with an outlaw like InuYasha? Ah well, I only saw a glimpse of him. He has a green mohawk, and lots of piercings. He's a big feller, if you ask me. That's all I know,"

"Thank you for your help!" Sango added, as the duo made their way to the exit.


===



The sword InuYasha held snapped in half. His eyes widening, InuYasha quickly started running away.


"Get back here!" growled one of the hunters, as the group chased after him.


InuYasha gulped, looking for a place to hide.


I know I can take them on, even without a weapon...but…

Sighing, he realized that there was nothing out here but sand.


Sand! That's it! It's the perfect place to hide!

As he buried himself in the sand, he frowned to himself.


Gh! How am I going to breathe?!


A few seconds passed...


Minutes...


'Feh, I'm running out of breath!' he thought. Turning purple, he shot out of the sand and gasped for air.


"There he is!" spoke a raspy voice. A group of men surrounded him, all holding guns. InuYasha sighed, and held his hands in the air to show defeat.

Defeat? Yeah..right.


"Haha! That $$60 billion reward is ours!" laughed one of the bounty hunters. InuYasha sat down tied up, and snorted.


"Hey...why does he have dog ears?" said another man, tweaking them. Pretty soon, a line had formed of people wanting to touch InuYasha's dog-like ears.

"STOP THAT AT ONCE!" boomed a voice from the distance. The hunters instantly froze up, as a large man with a green mohawk and many piercings/tattoos walked up closer to them.


"Ah, so you caught InuYasha? Good work," he said, yawning casually. Tiredly, he reached into his pocket to pull out a gun. With a smile, he traced his fingers around the cool metal, making his way to the trigger.


"Hold it!" a demanding voice shouted.


"I'm Kagome, and this is Sango. We're from representatives from the Bernardelli Insurance Company, and-" they were cut off by a gunshot, which was aimed for the man with the mohawk.


"My name is Koga, remember it. Prepare to die, InuYasha!" threatened the person who fired the gun, thinking the bounty hunters' boss was the legendary outlaw, rather then InuYasha. Koga smirked, and ran up to the group.


"That demon you caught isn't InuYasha, this guy is!" whispered the "boss" to the bounty hunters. They nodded in agreement, and tried to attack the newcomer. Soon enough, a big argument had broken out between the two men.


Sango and Kagome starred at each other blankly for a moment, and then started to run for their lives.


"H-hey! Wait for me!" screamed InuYasha, running after them.


"Who are you?!" asked Sango, glaring down at InuYasha. He ignored their questions, and kept talking.


"I'm so HUNGRY..!" InuYasha whined. He glanced at Kagome, who was conveniently holding some un-cooked ramen. He snatched it from her, and shoved it in his mouth, swallowing it in one gulp. The two women sweat dropped, doing an anime fall.


"HEY!" Kagome yelled, waving her arms in front of InuYasha's eyes.


"Can you do us a favor?" asked Sango, seriousness in her voice.


"Keh, lemme think…I suppose, since you gave me something to eat.." he muttered relunctantly.


"We didn't GIVE that to y- I mean, can you go to the next town and warn them about InuYasha's arrival?" she pleaded, not knowing who she actually was talking to the wanted man himself. InuYasha nodded, and ran off. The two girls shrugged, assuming he would do so.


===


Back to the Mohawk Man and Koga, who have realized their error and joined forces..


"If you aren't InuYasha, then who is?" screamed the Mohawk man.


"That flea bag that you had caught earlier. You let him get away," Koga growled.


"You're the one that shot the friggin bullet, distracting me. Hey, those two insurance chicks from earlier are spying on us...they might know something.." the Mohawk man muttered, running after them. The girls screamed and attemped to run off, but since this is an anime, they tripped. Koga smirked, grabbing Kagome by the shirt collar.


"Well, well, what do we have here? Too bad you're a pretty one.." the wolf demon spoke, grinning. Kagome tried to kick away, but in the end, both girls were tied up.

===

"So, should we kill them, or have a little fun with them first?" the Mohawk man questioned, rubbing his chin. The group of bounty hunters laughed insanely, walking up to the tied up women.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. Didn't your mothers ever teach you not to kill people smaller then you?" a sarcastic voice questioned, in an annoyed tone. The voice walked closer, revealing him self to be InuYasha. Doing a thumbs-up, he cut loose the two insurance agents.


"SHOOT HIM!" demanded Koga, as both of the men fired their guns at him. Not one bullet got even close to the half-demon, causing them to gasp.


"He really a humanoid typhoon!" screamed the Mohawk Man.


"No worries, it's two against one, remember?" said Koga, smirking. The bounty hunter's boss also smirked, and pulled out a much larger gun. InuYasha, having no weapon, kept running. Eventually, he ended up on the edge of a narrow cliff. Instead of panicking, he turned around and waved happily.


"Choose one, InuYasha. Have a bloody death by being shot to death, or commit suicide by jumping off the cliff," Koga ordered.



"Actually, I disapprove of suicide more then anything," InuYasha muttered, with no fear in his voice.


The Mohawk man, who was very angered by now, pulled out his gun.


"Big toys are fun, but you could get hurt!" InuYasha sung, snapping the gun in half. The bigger man gasped, trying to clutch the youkai's throat.


"WHY YOU LITTLE.." he started, but InuYasha cut him off.

"IRON REAMER, SOUL STEALER!" he yelled, sweeping his claws across the large man's face. He smirked, as the Mohawk man laid in a near-death state. Koga gasped, and started running for his life.


"Hope you get better soon, but don't expect me to visit you at the hospital," InuYasha said sarcastically, walking off into the distance.


The cliff he was standing on him started to shake. Before it could collapse, InuYasha jumped off of it. The remains of the cliff turned into an avalance, which rained upon the town Sango had told InuYasha to warn.

[end//episode I]

There's something that cannot be expressed in words, human emotion. Emotions of the heart can't be just tucked away in a closet. There's a way to know the emotions. Look into the eyes. The girl lied to me, and I believed her. The gentleman lied to me, when I trusted him, but the moment I looked into his eyes the angel of destiny began to unravel the truth. Just look into their eyes. There is only one truth.

Ending Notes: Yeah, I decided to revise Chapter 1 (1/2/04). Sorry for not updating in forever, I've been real busy with school (first year of middle school!) I'll try to get chapter 2 up tomorrow...Review are very much appreciated. Oh, and yeah, I did use the same ending comments as Vash uses on Trigun. So sue me ^_^;;