InuYasha Fan Fiction / Wolf's Rain Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ From The Realm Anaki's Warped Mind: It's Party time! ❯ Arrival ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: Um...well I don't really own anything here,
except Kaja, Reiyu, the house, the shadowy thing and other stuff.

Here are your favorite and main characters!

>First up we have:

Jacquelyn, she is 17, having waist length black hair with golden brown highlights,
her eyes are blue-green and she wears a black belly tube top with tight denim mini
skirt, and black stilettos. Her personality is generous, sweet and brave and she can
get pissed easily at times. Also the food that she'll bring is chocolate chip cookies
and her favorite food is pizza.

For bed she wears a black tank top with tight black short shorts. Her lover is Yami.

>Next we have!

Kychri, she is14, wearing red pullover hoodie with jade green t-shirt underneath,
tattered, dirty jeans and converse ripoffs with black and white checkered laces.
She's cheerful mostly, often times random, but also can get
depressed and want to be alone sometimes. She'll holds grudges for longer
lengths of time than needed, and when someone wants to fight her,
she'll fight back. She'll bring fettuccini alfredo and her favorite food is quesadillas.

For bed she wears plaid pajama bottoms and a grey tank top. Her lover is Tsume.

>Next!

Shelby, she is 18, she wears a pirate outfit. Billowy white shirt.
Black pants and black boots. Green bandana too as well. She acts really weird,
is obsessed with rum, lovey dovey, is very protective of
friends, can sometime be way immature and sometimes too serious, and offers the
dreaded glare of doom to people who tick her off. She'll bring chicken, cheese,
muffins, and pixy sticks. Her favorite food is pixy sticks.

Her lover is Marik.

For bed she wears black pajama pants and a black
shirt that says "I can bend minds with my spoon."

>Next!

Sicle, he is 16 and a half. He wears bracelets and chains...nothing too special.
Basic black attire. He is calm and collective...on the outside, he can also be compulsive.
He'll bring popcorn and peanut butter...caramel too. His favorite food, well he thinks
food is evil, but we can safely say he has an unhealthy love for bread. His lover is Joey,
yes, he's gay...

>And last but not least, your lovely host!

Kaja, you don't wanna know how old she is do you? She wears a basic red shirt with 'Try and kill me,
try and kiss me then I'll...' on the front and 'drain you and stuff you in a gutter.' on the back. Also plain black pants
with flames running up the sides.

She can be pretty scary if ya piss her off, this can be achieved by acting like an idiot. Other than
that she'll joke with you a lot. She'll have the majority of food, she is the host and it is her house...
Her favorite food is apple cider, that counts right?

Her lover is my another of my many OC's, his name is Reiyu.

For bed she wears a pair of gray shorts and a gray halter.

Chapter One: Arrival

The doorbell rings incessantly, giving the girl lying sprawled across the couch, (her head in her boyfriend's lap) a headache. She finally slides off to the floor, grabbing a random object(it just happens to be her favorite Kurama plushie)and throwing it with all her strength at the doorbell on the wall. It damages the thing slightly, but the ringing doesn't stop as she goes to gather the remains of her poor plushie.

She looks at the doorbell heatedly, finally getting up and smashing it into silence.

"Err, who dares disturb us?" she asks, the blue haired boy on the couch watching her silently as she goes to the door.

She wrenches the handle and rips open the door, successfully pulling it partway from it's hinges.

"Yes?"she asks, grinning at the bewildered black haired girl at the door, clutching a covered dish in hand.

"Um...Kaja?"

"Mm-hmm?" she asks, trying to reset the door.

"Are you okay?"

The blue haired boy on the couch chooses this moment to get up and come over to the door, grabbing Kaja in a hug.

"She's fine...I think, you're here for the party?"

The girl nods, holding out her hand.

"I'm Jacquelyn."

The boy grasps her hand in a featherlight grip.

"Reiyu, a pleasure I'm sure."

Jacquelyn smiles, nodding as she introduces Reiyu to the spiky tri-color haired guy behind her.

"This is Yami."

The guys look at each other, each thinking the same thing: 'WTF happened to this guy's hair?'

"Hi." Reiyu says, extending his hand.

"Hello." Yami replies, shaking it.

Kaja yawns, ushering them out into the garden.

"Be careful, don't threaten the dogs okay? The food can go on the table out there, k?"

Jacquelyn flashes her a thumbs-up and drags Yami out into the garden. Kaja shuts the door and goes back over to Reiyu, when the doorbell starts ringing again.

Kaja looks up, eyeing the thing contemptuosly.

"I killed that thing..." she growls, shrugging as she rips the repaired bell from the wall and stomps on it. It stops.

She opens the door, this time a girl with a pirate outfit is there, about three-four containers in her hand and smiling happily at Kaja.

"Hi!!" she squeals, shoving the containers into the boy behind her hands and glomping Kaja.

"Shelby?"

"Yes?!"

"Get off me, quit squealing, go to the garden, put your stuff on the table and make a new friend."

"Yes, ma'am, Madam Kaja!" the girl replies, saluting her, saying hi to Reiyu as she passes, and somehow managing to introduce Marik in the process as she heads out the back door.

Kaja sighs, shutting the door again and not noticing a shadowy thing replace the doorbell once again.

It starts to ring 'again' and she hisses.

"Why does this stupid thing keep coming back?!" she yells, punching, kicking, stomping and biting the bell until it's nothing more than a mass of gears and wire.

She opens the door, a bit of blood dripping from a cut on her lip from biting the doorbell.

"Yes?" she asks, calmly.

The guy at the door in bracelets and chains looks at her funny.

"You're bleeding."

Kaja grabs a mirror from her pocket and looks at her face, she licks the blood from her lip.

"Not anymore."

The guy looks disgusted and Kaja claps him on the back.

"Get over it Sicle, who's your new boyfriend?" she asks, looking at the blonde beside him.

"I'm Joey, how are ya?" he asks, shaking her hand.

"Fine, this is Reiyu." she says, gesturing to the blue haired boy beside her. He waves.

*He's kinda cute.* Joey thinks, carrying a container and following Sicle as he makes his way to the garden.

Kaja slams the door shut and goes to repair her plushie, another doorbell 'magically' appears on the wall, still unnoticed by Kaja...until it starts ringing.

"That's it!" she yells, getting a flamethrower from underneath the couch, barely giving Reiyu enough time to move before she burns the doorbell to ashes and scorches the wall.

"My dear, you've really got to control your anger." Reiyu tells her placatingly.

"Bite me."

"I would,...but we have guests." he replies, smiling.

Kaja laughs, hoisting the flamethrower onto her shoulder as she opens the door. The girl on the other side immediately throws up her hands.

"Whoa, whoa. What'd I do?" she asks, looking at the flamethrower.

"Huh? Oh, nothing. Me and flamey were just taking care of a minor annoyance." Reiyu sweatdrops.

*Minor she says...*

Kychri grins.

"You named your flamethrower?"

Kaja smiles, nodding.

"Come on in and head to the garden, I'll be there in a sec..." she says, listening as Kychri introduces the white haired man behind her to Reiyu.

"This is Tsume, say hi Tsume."

Tsume just stares.

Reiyu just stares.

"Say hi..." we both growl at our lovers.

"Hi." Reiyu says.

"Whatever." Tsume replies, not really caring seeing as he had a pot in his hands, and it was heavy.

"That can go on the table in the garden." Kaja says, showing them the way.

They nod and go outside.

Kaja spots the shadowy thing going to replace the bell.

"Ah, no you don't." she says, pulling it off the wall. It's actually a chibi covered in black paint.

"Lemme go, you bi***!"

"Ooh, chibi has quite a mouth, Reiyu go find the soap." Kaja says, Reiyu smiling and going to find it.

The chibi bites her hand, she growls, dropping it and it disappears.

"You'll get yours yet, my chibi...Muhahahaha!" Kaja says, going out into the garden, Reiyu behind her wondering what to do with the soap.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~

Anaki: How do you like so far?

Chibi: She was gonna use soap on me! -cries-

Kaja: That...thing bit me!

Anaki: That thing is my muse: Random Chibi #16, he'll be popping up in the story often.

Kaja: What?!

RC#16: Can't I have a better name?

Anaki: Ha and No. -turns to readers- Review!