InuYasha Fan Fiction / Wolf's Rain Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ From The Realm Anaki's Warped Mind: It's Party time! ❯ A 'few' pissed off dogs, a dead chibi and food... ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: Um...well I don't really own anything here,
except Kaja, Reiyu, the house, RC#16 and other stuff.

Author Notes: Sicle's entire wardrobe is now 'pink' instead of the lovely black. -shudders-

Sabei's a female dog, Rei-chan's a boy pup, Damu's a male dog and Kyra-chan's a female pup.

Sabei and Damu are mates and Kyra-chan and Rei-chan are their pups. Oh yeah, the pups are yearlings, in other words they're about as big as their parents. Who are the size of german shepherds...

Chapter Two: A 'few' pissed off dogs, a dead chibi and food...

Everyone is now in the garden, 'everyone' consisting of Jacquelyn, Tsume, Reiyu, Kychri, Joey, Sicle, Shelby, Marik, and Yami.

Kaja is apparently tending to something in the house and everyone else has helped themselves to lunch.

Her four dogs: Sabei, Rei-chan, Damu, and Kyra-chan are sitting off to the side of the table, looking hungrily at the food.

Sabei lifts her head, sniffing eagerly then laying back down and watching Rei-chan venture over to the table. She rolls over onto her back, still watching. Damu barking questioningly at her.

"Bark, bark, arf." Translation: *Let him have some fun.*

"Grr, ruff, arf, bark?" Translation: *Are you sure that's wise?*

"Arf, grr, bark, ruff, grr, bark, bark. Translation: *Yes.*

Damu snorts, not replying.

Meanwhile, Rei-chan has gone over to the table and jumped up, putting his paws on the table and pawing for Kychri's quesadilla.

She growls, pushing him away from her plate.

"No."

He licks her hand, doing the dreaded puppy eyes!

Kychri frowns.

"You really think I'll fall for that?"

The eyes continue, and the pitiful longing whimpers start.

Kychri continues to frown, Jacquelyn cooing over the dog and giving it some of her pizza on a paper plate, Shelby piles pieces of chicken onto the plate and Sicle gives up a piece of bread. Kychri sighs, not wanting to be the bad guy and puts 'one' quesadilla on the plate. Rei-chan seems to grin slightly at her, but drags the paper plate back to his family.

Kyra-chan wags her tail happily.

"Arf! Bark, bark!" Translation: *How do you do it Rei-chan?*

"Arrf, bark, baaark." Translation: *I'm charming and savvy.*

"Rawrff?" Translation: *Huh, what's that mean?*

"Bark." Translation: *Dunno, heard master's mate say it to master, and she did that thing humans do when they're happy, laugh, I think it was called. So it must be good.*

All the dogs bark happily, chowing down on the food.

Kaja comes out to see this and snickers.

"And another victim falls prey to Rei's charm." she tells them, clapping. Everyone looks to her, confused.

"He'll milk ya for every bit of food he can get and share it with his family. That's why I said, beware of the dogs."

Everyone sighs, having beeb duped outta their food. Kychri looks ready to kill Rei-chan for getting her precious quesadilla, and Sicle looks the same way.

Kaja hands them more food to make up for what they gave to the dogs, still snickering slightly.

While this is happening, a green thing about the size of a poodle is scuttling unnoticed across the lawn, until it gets to the dogs, which see it and dogpile on top of it.

"Get the fu** off me you da** dirty mutts!" the disguised RC#16 rants, trying to get away. Jacquelyn goes over and plucks him from underneath the dogs, holding him at eye-level.

"What is this thing?" she asks, tossing him into the air.

"Apparently he's a spy for the author." Kaja replies, grinning as she hears the chibi cursing fluently until Jacquelyn catches him. "Flamey's up for grabs, who wants to burn the chibi?!"

Sicle ignores the announcement, to busy kissing Joey.

Kychri is eating quesadillas, Tsume is sitting on the ground, one of the pups trying to get him to play.

Reiyu smiles, thinking she looks so good when she does that.

Marik is eating and Shelby squeals.

"MEEE! I WANNA USE FLAMEY!!!"

Kaja shrugs, handing her precious flamey over to her hyper friend.

"Don't break him, or you're gonna be paying me 1,000 for a new one."

Shelby smiles, Jacquelyn throwing RC#16 into the air and she lets the flames fly.

"I hope you all die a very painful death you fu**kers!" the chibi yells as he is incinerated.

"Yay, he's dead!"

Lightning strikes Shelby.

"Hey, what was that for?!"

A girl in a white fighting suit appears outta nowhere, her white, black and red hair tied back in a ponytail.

" 'ell, ya killed my bloody chibi!"

"It wasn't my idea!"

"You're the new chibi, RC#17." the girl says, ignoring Shelby's protests as she waves her hand and she's turned into a chibi.

"Yay! I'm a chibi!" the mini pirate clad Shelby yells, getting on the table and dancing.

Everyone has the 0.o face.

"Judgement has been passed!!!" the girl yells, disappearing.

Kaja looks at the dancing chibi.

"Now, where'd flamey go?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shelby: Wootness! I'm a chibi, go me, uh-huh, I'm a chibi, yeah!

Kaja: Must find flamey...

RC#16: Wahhh! I barely lasted two chappies!

Anaki: Suck it up ya baby, you'll be back later.

RC#16: Why am I #16, what happened to 1-15?

Kaja: -grins- Me.

RC#16: 0.o

Anaki: -lights cig- Review ppls.