InuYasha Fan Fiction / Wolf's Rain Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ From The Realm Anaki's Warped Mind: It's Party time! ❯ Games ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: Um...well I don't really own anything here,
except Kaja, Reiyu, the house, RC#16 and other stuff.

Chapter Three: Games

Kaja finishes drinking a bottle and a half of apple cider, sighing as she sets the half full bottle back down on the table and watching Reiyu devour mango and eel sushi.

"How can you eat that?"

He stops eating, swallows and smiles at her, not replying.

"You know they soak everything in vinegar right?"

He nods, continuing to eat.

Kaja rolls her eyes, turning to the others at the table.

"We're gonna play a game."

Chibi Shelby or rather, RC#17 cheers happily, pumping her little chibi arms in the air.

"It's called 'What's in da fridge?'

Everyone has the O.o face.

"I wanna start, I wanna start!" Chibi Shelby RC#17 shouts, jumping on the table and waving her arms.

"Okay...what's in the fridge?"

"Cheese!"

Kychri snickers and speaks up.

"Quesadillas."

"Tacos!" Joey says, returning to the broken kiss with Sicle.

"My light side..." Marik says with a shudder.

"Um...food?" Jacquelyn states, wanting to get back to her food as quickly as possible.

"My puzzle!" No need to say who that is, ne?

"Deer, hopefully, none of this stupid human food." Same as above and we come to Sicle.

"Anything's in the fridge, because the fridge is an endless void of darkness, horror...and mold."

Kaja smiles, extending her hand to him.

"Ok, you win."

Sicle shrugs, shaking her hand and asking what his prize is.

"Bread."

He grins and jumps up to go search for the bread.

"Okay people, now to play another game!"

Chibi Shelby RC#17 jumps up and shouts.

"WHAT?! WHAT'RE WE GONNA PLAY?!"

Reiyu snickers, Kychri rubs her temples, glaring at the chibi, who meeps and quiets, going over to latch onto Marik's leg.

"We're gonna see how long it takes two chibis to annoy one another to death." Kaja replies quietly, also rubbing her temples as she pulls out
a remote and pushes the button. RC#16 appears next to RC#17 and they both drop into an underground padded room.

"Eeeee! Spongy!!!!" Chibi Shelby RC#17 squeals happily, running around the room. RC#16 sighs and sits down in the middle of the room, taking out a cig, lighting it and taking a drag.

"I was brought back for this? Cruel fate which has forsaken me, I curse thee."

Chibi Shelby RC#17 stops running and stares at him before trying to climb the wall and frantically open the trap door.

"He's quoting Shakesphere! NOOOOOOOO! At least I think he is, but NOOOOOOOO! LET ME OUT!!!!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~

Chibi Shelby RC#17: NOOO! NOT THE SHAKESPHERE, ANYTHING BUT THAT!!!

Kaja: Hahaha!

RC#16: Sweet! I can annoy her with Shakesphere...um...Romeo, Romeo, where for art thou, Romeo? Deny they father and refuse thy name and something, something, won't be in vain!

Chibi Shelby RC#17: NOOO! -tries to climb walls futiley-

Kaja: Oh, I'm recording this! -finds random tape recoder and records-

RC#16: No poison left upon my true love's lips to help me after?

Chibi Shelby RC#17: AHHHHHHH!

Kaja: -continues, smirking-

RC#16: Um...I forget...

Chibi Shelby RC#17: Thank god...-sighs-

RC#16: Oh, wait, um: Oh, happy dagger this is thy sheath! There rust and let me die!

Chibi Shelby RC#17: THE HORROR, AHH, THE OLD ENGLISH!

Anaki: -lights cig and smiles for once- Review ppls.