InuYasha Fan Fiction / Wolf's Rain Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ From The Realm Anaki's Warped Mind: It's Party time! ❯ Shakesphere's horror, cigarettes, the way of the poke ninjas, and THE HORROR! ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: Um...well I don't really own anything here,
except Kaja, Reiyu, the house, RC#16 and other stuff.

Author's note: Shelby's outfit had changed, it's still a pirate outfit, except it is all now the lovely black, yay!

Chapter Four: Shakesphere's horror, cigarettes, the way of the poke ninjas, and THE HORROR!

Chibi Shelby RC#17 is still running around the padded room, RC#16 still spouting Shakesphere and taking a drag from his cigarette every few minutes, so not only is the room filled with Old English, it's filled with choking cig smoke as well.

"Will you put that out?!" RC#17 growls, tackling RC#16 and trying to get the cig. She succeeds and crushes it into the sponge with her foot,...and since we all know sponge is highly flammable, (and if it isn't then in my fic it is) the whole room was soon awash in flames. RC#16 sighs, calmly taking out another cig and lighting it from some of the flames while RC#17 proceeds to run around the room screaming her tiny little head off.

Meanwhile...above ground...

Everyone is rolling on the floor with laughter at the antics of the two chibi's, well except for...no wait, yeah everyone was laughing and pointing at the screen uproariously when something black suddenly appears in the room, taking each surprised chibi by it's shirt and jumping up through the trap door.

Everyone has the @.@ face now, the flames now erupting from underneath the earth. Reiyu, still laughing and trying to eat his sushi at the same time, goes to get a fire extingusher from the kitchen. Kychri, Jacquelyn and Kaja turn to the figure in black as he sets the chibis down gently, some distance away from the flames as Reiyu comes back and starts putting them out.

"You ruined the entertainment!!" Kychri yells at the guy in black, who turns and races up to the girls.

"We won't let these chibis be used for your amusement, we shall take them, train them, and bring them back here to kick butt." the guy in black says, disappearing with the two chibis.

::500,400 years later, wait...no, I meant 2...::

Everyone has been sitting around the table, very bored and now wondering where the chibi's went when a sudden random hole opens in the middle of the sky and two black things about the size of a poodle drop down into the center of the table, quickly assuming an attack stance.

"Feel the wrath of the way of the poke ninjas!" RC#16 yells, poking Kychri on the forehead. Kychri just rolls her eyes.

"They were gone two years for this?" she asks, the chibi poking her again, RC#17 joining in and poking her in the shoulder.

Jacquelyn stifles a laugh behind her hand.

"It's sad isn't it? The authouress can't come up with anything good." she says, the sky starts to darken. "Oops."

The girl in the white fighting suit appears outta nowhere..again.

"An insult! Feel the wrath of my pink fluffy bunnies!"

"Nooo! Not the bunnies, anything but that!" Jacquelyn screeches, running from the horrid pinkness that has appeared and is trying to smother her with love.

Kychri laughs, but soon gets the 'O.o!' face as many different colored teletubbies come out of another random hole in the sky.

"Big Hug!!!!" they all squeal, hugging anyone and anything they fall on. Everyone runs around screaming and trying to get them off as the girl laughs her head off.

"More judgement has been passed!" she says, disappearing again.

"BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUG!" a deep voice says, a giant pink teletubby coming over top of the roof.

"Nooooo!" everyone screams.

"I love you! You love me!" comes many voices as little barney dolls pop up from the ground.

"Everybody to the cellar!" Reiyu yells, running around the side of the house, everyone hurriedly behind him as they all race downstairs into the cellar and barricade the door with anything they can find.

"What're we gonna do????!!!!! I'm too small, cute and young to die, especially from a horde of teletubbies and barney dolls!" Chibi Shelby asks, running around until RC#16 gets sick of it and trips her.

Kaja just leans back against the wall and smirks, starting to laugh a bit.

"What's so funny my dear?" Reiyu asks, slipping an arm around her shoulder and fearing for her sanity.

"Nothing, and as for what we're going to do..." she trails off, taking out a remote and pointing it at the adjacent wall, it dissolves and reveals a room with every handheld weapon known to man, even handheld toys, like waterguns, slingshots, and boomerangs. Not to mention a few top secret ones that are too dangerous to even reveal. "We're gonna fight!"

"Yeah!" everyone screams, going to get a weapon.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chibi Shelby: Yay!

RC#16: I'm gonna kick butt!

Joey: I'll kick more butt than you shorty!

RC#16: Wanna bet?

Joey and RC#16 argue about who's better.

Kaja: -smiles and picks up pet flamethrower- Good boy!

Flamey: Arf!

Everyone else: Okay...it can bark....(she has got to be high)

Flamey: Actually I'm very intelligent and capable of human speech, I was just being funny.

Jacquelyn: Holy crap it can talk!

Flamey: 'Holy crap it can talk!' I'm surprised you can, meat sack.

Jacquelyn glares at Flamey who laughs.

Kychri: I want the MK-47!

Kychri rushes to find an MK-47 in the closet of weapons.

Flamey laughs, Jacquelyn still glaring at him.

Flamey: Pray for me and Review!