InuYasha Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Happily Ever After...Or Not? WITH EVEN MORE RUM! ❯ New Beginnings! Back to skool...not so kool! OMG...THE HOSPITAL?! ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Happily Ever After...Or Not? WITH EVEN MORE RUM!
Chapter 1:New Beginnings! Back to skool...not so kool! OMG...THE HOSPITAL?!
 
Remember the fantastic summer me and my friends keep on going on about (once again it's a false summer!). Where Kim married Seto Kaiba, Meg fell in love with Jack Sparrow and me and InuYasha...were still working things out...well you would've thought at the end it was one of those lame brain 'and they all lived happily ever after' kind of things. We thought so too. We were wrong too. See...Kim moved back in with me and Meg. Kaiba started getting shady with business. Jack and InuYasha knew everything but they weren't talking either...I guess I should start back at the start...well...where I left off. When summer break ended and we all went back to school...autumn brings changes...in everything...
~Maxine's (that would be moi) Point of Veiw~
"MEAGHAN ASHLEY WAKE UP WE'RE LATE AND JACK'S DRIVING!" I yelled down the hall. "MAXINE LISA DON'T SAY MY FULL NAME AND WHY THE HELL IS JACK DRIVING?!" I rolled my eyes and walked down the hall to the source of Meg's voice. "Becauseeee...he needs practice..." I said, standing in the doorway to the bathroom, my arms on my hips. "WELL WHY?" she yelled then glanced at the door where I was standing my eyebrows raised. "Ahem...I mean...why?" she said...quieter. I smirked,"He wanted to..." She rolled her eyes and muttered something like,"Bloody pirate..." I walked into the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. My hair had neon green and purple streaks this time. I changed it twice this summer already..."Do you think I should change my hair, Meg?" I asked. She shrugged,"All I know is you're gonna mess up your bloody hair and it's gonna fall out before you die..." I perked a brow and she smirked,"KIDDINGGGG!" She said, running down the hall. 'We are...the preppiest most gothic punk chicks on earth...' I thought as I chased her and tackled her to the couch and piled pillows on top of her, we ended up giggling like crazy. And then InuYasha and Jack walked in! ^.^; "Er...hi..." Jack muttered, looking at me and Meg strangely. We were kinda lunging at each other with pillows. Sorta...kinkeh o.O; InuYasha walked in after him, his hair was slightly (DON'T FREAK OUT IT'S ONLY SLIGHTLY SHORTER) shorter and he had on modern clothes. He looked really shexxy in skater clothes...heheh...anywayssss...ahem..."Are ye ready lasses?" Jack asked, smiling nervously, shaking the car keys in his hand lightly. "Yup..." we replied, grabbing our backpacks.
I had turned 15 in the summer and Meg was still 16. So we were forced by the government to go to the local high school or something like that...O.o; I slid into the backseat of the car that Jack had bought...with some gold coins...the car dealer thought him crazy! Anyway, InuYasha slid in next to me! ^.^ oh and Meg went in the front seat with Jack. The drive to the school was slowwww...Jack was sorta weird behind the wheel...I didn't mind though! InuYasha ran his fingers through my hair. "Green and purple?" he asked, blinking. I shrugged,"It's different...and it matches my contacts," I replied, blinking my purple eyes. Mwaha. He smirked,"You're different yourself..." I perked a brow,"Is that bad?" He shook his head and kissed me lightly on the lips. "No...it's perfect..." I smiled and kissed back. "Oi lovebirds we got here like...two minutes ago!" Meg shouted, thumping on the window. I blushed slightly and got out with InuYasha. Jack kissed Meg and smiled,"I'll pick ye up later, savvy...you will be waiting?" he asked. He had a job...o.o; we still wondered how he'd got it, but then again it was The Tavern...and Jack was...Jack. Meg nodded and kissed back,"I'll be waiting, Captain..." He smirked and got back into the car and drove off...slowly. I jumped on InuYasha's back and smiled,"Back to school...ha..." He smirked and ran around the parking lot, shouting,"BACK TO SCHOOOOOOOOOL!" This...caught a lot of stares. I was used to it though haha, considering me and Meg led the whole goth/punk/skater/pirate group to tp'ing the school last year. >.> Everyone knew but the principal didn't have enough evidence...unless you counted the red and black graffiti marks on the front wall that stated,"SK8 SHOOS RAWK MEH SAWKS IN A CEREAL BAWKS, ANARCHY RULES AND PIRATES ARE UBER! SAVVY?!" ...
<.< >.> which was still there...along with the red anarchy symbols on all the trashcans. "Ha...looks like our mark will never go away, Meg," I said smirking. She smiled and said,"It was after all...SEMI-permanent spray paint..." InuYasha chuckled and shook his head. I thumped him lightly on the head and said,"To the lockers!" We arrived at our lockers, I had just got off of InuYasha's back haha, and were greeted by more stares and the principal's voice over the intercom,"Maxine and Meaghan to the office...you know who you are..." Me and Meg exchanged glances, the same thing on our mind, 'What could we have done...during the first frickin' five minutes of school?!' InuYasha took my hand,"I'll go with you..." he whispered. I smiled lightly and walked behind Meg...followed by more stares. I stared back and mouthed some ahem...rude words at them...they stopped staring though...!
~Meaghan's Point of veiw~
Ha...we were on the way to the office...after the first five minutes of school. WHAT THE HELL COULD WE HAVE DONE?! ahem...so we sat down in the lobby place thing. The principal's secretary*cough*bimbo*cough* perked a brow,"He only called Maxine and Meaghan..." she said, pointing her finger at InuYasha. "I'm with Maxine, if she's in trouble then I'll go down with her!" he said, glaring at her. Max smirked and I clapped...until the secretary glared at me as well. "Fine then...if that's what you want...but as I hear it, it's rather serious..." "WE'VE ONLY BEEN BACK IN SCHOOL FOR FIVE MINUTES!" Max and I yelled together. o.o; "Well...no need to yell girls! Do you want detention?" she shouted. I muttered,"Bloody secretaries...bimbos..." while Maxine just leaned back and glared. We sat there and waited...and waited and waited and waitedddddd..."Girls...you can come in now...Maxine your...friend better come too..." Me and Max looked up at the principal, he looked concerned. "Sir can I please ask to why we got in trouble for arriving at school earlier then the posted time? I can already say we did not do it!" Maxine said, snapping to attention haha. "Oh...I can trust you when you say you didn't mean for your friend to land in the hospital..." "Oh my God, it's Kim!" we yelled. The principal nodded and InuYasha just gaped. "Your ride should arrive..." just then Jack stormed through the door,"C'mon lasses!" he yelled, grabbing me. Maxine looked on the verge of tears but InuYasha jumped to attention as well and grabbed her. Jack tried to explain as all of us ran down the hall but all I could think was that Kim was dying or something. "She'll be fine...they said she'll be fine...she collapsed...she'll be fine..." Jack muttered, placing me in the car. InuYasha and Max slid into the back. I was staring straight ahead. Jack was actually driving fast. This...was bad.
 
~OMG...what happened to Kim?! dun cry...I lurfs yew Kim...so much you land in the hospital in my story? o.O; KIDDINGGG! anyways...that's about it...oh yea! The commercial voice! haha...What happened to Kim? Will we die because Jack is driving so fast?! WILL WE EVER LIVE DOWN OUR REPUTATION AS THE LEADERS OF ANARCHISTS?! Ahem >.> find out next time in...Happily Ever After...Or Not? WITH EVEN MORE RUM!~